AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DDLG/MDLB/ABDL - how do you feel about it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super into it, but sadly MFC doesn't allow it. But I can understand that they don't want to get in trouble.

I like it a lot. I call my boyfriend daddy and we have some aspects of DDLG in our every day relationship.

However, I'm more into having an assertive, loving caregiver than I am into age regression. I like having him take control, make decisions for me, and care for me. I don't really like diapers, or things like that and I don't go into "little space." So I guess I just dabble in it. I think it's a great coping mechanism for those who have suffered from trauma or have mental illnesses. (It helps me with my anxiety disorder)

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
being someone who is universally open-minded and versatile, i'm totally into it, but have only had two ddlg-centered scenarios in my overall experience. they were extremely fun, though. always open for more whenever the opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.