AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free Toy - Tripple Action

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QueenMeadow said:
way cute!!

Did it say what it was made of? Or am I just blind?

I seem to be allergic to most anything except glass toys :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: and silicone.

I have similar issues. I don't think I am allergic, but glass and high grade silicone are the only toys that don't irritate in one way, shape, or form.

AmberCutie said:
I have similar issues. I don't think I am allergic, but glass and high grade silicone are the only toys that don't irritate in one way, shape, or form.

that doubledong I saw in a picture of you somewhere on here... what was that made of? I want a DD so damn bad, but scared of buying one, as the only ones I see are jelly or something along those lines.

QueenMeadow said:
AmberCutie said:

that doubledong I saw in a picture of you somewhere on here... what was that made of? I want a DD so damn bad, but scared of buying one, as the only ones I see are jelly or something along those lines.

It was cheap jelly, and I couldn't touch my pussy for about an hour after. Members who were in my room at the time (Bawksy and Mikey) know that it killed me. Made for cool screen shots, though! :dance:

AmberCutie said:
QueenMeadow said:
AmberCutie said:

It was cheap jelly, and I couldn't touch my pussy for about an hour after. Members who were in my room at the time (Bawksy and Mikey) know that it killed me. Made for cool screen shots, though! :dance:

I remember that night. I came into the room while you were using it in group show. Someone (probably bawksy) posted a screen cap and I was in full "WTF!?" mode.

AmberCutie said:

ouuu I know that feeling!! I hope you don't do that to yourself too often!! If anything, condom-ize that damn toy!!

I was thinking of just doing that so I can buy the toys I want, but how about that, I'm allergic to latex as well.

I'm just one expensive date :p

I appreciate Alex sharing this site =) I signed up for the letter that gets emailed to me telling me when they have a free toy offer. They aren't 100% free, you have to pay shipping. Depending on how fast you want it is how much you pay. I ordered one toy from them and I think it was around $12 for 3-4days? Maybe, but it did come discretely and on time.

Well yeah, sorry; you do have to pay shipping but it's still a good price for the toys.

Keep in mind though that a lot of the toys they offer for "free" are not really good; some break easily or aren't worth more than 15$.

The main site is tootimid.com - and yeah you can sign up for their newsletter so you get every toy sale/freebie emailed to you, I just figured I'd post the "good" ones I saw encase anyone missed it.

they are selling this at my sex shop for 50 dollars woohoo lady alex! full of awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.