AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Let it go

• Yes

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • No report it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone write a post to get a different prospective from different indviduals without being persecuted on this blog.
I gave you a "prospective". It was just different than the one you wanted.

She didn't give you any bullshit. She put up with yours and you paid her to do so. She gave you a service, you paid for the service.

Maybe cam models think if they lie to a customer and fill there head with all this bullshit they’ll make more money. I truly believe that’s not the case.

It is the case, that's why they do it. Hello? Is anybody in there?

Word get around we live in the age of blogs and the internet. Who says the next dude she plays isn’t going to go online and drop names and blow up her whole spot.

And as the beautiful and sexy cam model, she'll write that review or member off as someone who did her "bad." Give a pouty face, kiss, cry, etc to get you to buy it. And the member, more often than not, believes her and the thing keeps going. Why? Because usually, he wants it too. Not ready to snap out of the fantasy or anything that would shatter it.

Reactions: Cleanpussyeater
You really need to find a way to get over this. By the defensive tone in many of your posts you are nowhere close to over it yet. Accept the fact that the odds of finding love on a cam site are astronomically high. Accept the fact that maybe you enjoyed playing the white knight to her damsel just a little bit and that left you open to being talked into paying her rent.

I gave you a "prospective". It was just different than the one you wanted.

She didn't give you any bullshit. She put up with yours and you paid her to do so. She gave you a service, you paid for the service.
Huh? I respect your opinion. But comparing your situation to mine when it’s not the same then telling me she put up with “my bullshit” and she didn’t give me “any bullshit” is just wrong. That sounds like something you went thru with your situation. I don’t have the time right now to go into fine detail about my situation. Maybe when I feel like going back and forth all night I’ll write you back. Lol. But I do respect where your coming from and the situation you were put in is pretty shitty that he’s still trying to contact you after all this time? Was it worth it now that you have someone that you clearly ghosted trying to contact you? As for me I will never contact this model again. There are so many woman out there that are genuine I’ve learned my lesson about cam girls.

You really need to find a way to get over this. By the defensive tone in many of your posts you are nowhere close to over it yet. Accept the fact that the odds of finding love on a cam site are astronomically high. Accept the fact that maybe you enjoyed playing the white knight to her damsel just a little bit and that left you open to being talked into paying her rent.
Defensive tone in my responses because it seems to me like everyone that is commenting is just cool with “shady practices to get a quick dollar”. I feel like everyone is missing the point of this thread. I just wanted to know what other people’s opinions are and if anyone else has been thru a similar situation with a cam model. You post something then 90% of the responses are “your a dumbass” “your a Schmuck” “your supposed to know not to trust anything a cam model says”. Truthfully it’s kind of funny that everyone is saying don’t trust anything that cam models say.

Huh? I respect your opinion. But comparing your situation to mine when it’s not the same then telling me she put up with “my bullshit” and she didn’t give me “any bullshit” is just wrong. That sounds like something you went thru with your situation. I don’t have the time right now to go into fine detail about my situation. Maybe when I feel like going back and forth all night I’ll write you back. Lol. But I do respect where your coming from and the situation you were put in is pretty shitty that he’s still trying to contact you after all this time? Was it worth it now that you have someone that you clearly ghosted trying to contact you? As for me I will never contact this model again. There are so many woman out there that are genuine I’ve learned my lesson about cam girls.

#notallcamgirls

You came into a relationship based on money and was shocked when it was all about money. Not much to say past that. Now you think cam girls are scummy? K. Be a victim. Play up the victim card some more. The most attractive thing a man can do is play the "woe is me" card.

The money was totally worth it for me. It still is on the random times he contacts me. I laugh at him, I get paid, it's good. Mildly annoying when he starts playing the victim card like you are now, but luckily I can cry about it into the money he pays.

Edit: You keep saying you wanted people's opinions. Well here they are. We don't pity you. You aren't a victim. What she did wasn't that shady. Sorry she didn't want to put a ring on it for a couple hundred dollars?

Edit 2: Really, the actual bad guy here is the one who was thinking of getting a girl banned for unrequited love. That's fucking shady. That's some dumb shit.

Once again thanks for all your wonderful comments. Post all the “hate”, and “im a dumbass” for falling for a cam model responses you want I probably won’t be back to read them. Happy blogging and camming. Peace.

Sometimes I think these guys who come here trying to shame models for "no moral compass" are just angry they don't know how to have their own hustle. There is that sense of its not fair girls can get money so easy, so I'm going to rant about it!

Not directed at you op.

I want to know how many of these "you guys didn't validate my opinion and now I'm rage quitting" actually go and stay away.

People fuck up their moral compass every day for a paycheck. The IRS, oil drilling, politicians, the military, etc. But for some reason(past politicians)the majority of people only want to shame sex workers for it. Hell, we aren't pay day loaners. We aren't preying on the weakest of the weak. You have to seek us out, it's not like there are signs on every street corner promising you love for only 3.99/minute. Have some personal responsibility and just admit you're hurt because it turns out your wallet is worth way more personality. Maybe take this as a teaching moment and start improving your personality and realizing that love is very rarely found in a lopsided power dynamic.

Rage quitting? I just don’t have time to go back and forth all night on a subject that you obviously have all the answers to. You win, congrats. Hope your users and “schmucks” as you refer to them as, share your same views and values about camming. Best of luck to you and your current business model. Get that money girl. Also How is it “shaming” if I didn’t mention the models name the site she works for or any of her personal information? No one even knows who I’m taking about. Anyway enjoy the rest of your night, and I truly appreciate your opinion. Opened up my eyes to the way some cam models approach there business and what they think of their users.

Sometimes I think these guys who come here trying to shame models for "no moral compass" are just angry they don't know how to have their own hustle. There is that sense of its not fair girls can get money so easy, so I'm going to rant about it!

Not directed at you op.
Thanks for your response. I have my own hustle was just trying to get different prospectives on the issue. Not trying to “shame” any model that’s why I left the “name, website, personal info” out of the post. I’m not really that angry about it, Especially after seeing how much of a common practice it seems to be in the cam community. You live and learn right?

Defensive tone in my responses because it seems to me like everyone that is commenting is just cool with “shady practices to get a quick dollar”. I feel like everyone is missing the point of this thread. I just wanted to know what other people’s opinions are and if anyone else has been thru a similar situation with a cam model. You post something then 90% of the responses are “your a dumbass” “your a Schmuck” “your supposed to know not to trust anything a cam model says”. Truthfully it’s kind of funny that everyone is saying don’t trust anything that cam models say.
Use the "search" box. There are dozens of guys that have done similar posts.
For the record, I have never said anything derogatory about you. These kind of things happen in real life as well. You just have to learn from it and move on with more wisdom of what to watch for next time.

Post all the “hate”, and “im a dumbass” for falling for a cam model responses you want I probably won’t be back to read them. Happy blogging and camming. Peace.

Rage quitting? I just don’t have time to go back and forth all night on a subject that you obviously have all the answers to. You win, congrats. Hope your users and “schmucks” as you refer to them as, share your same views and values about camming. Best of luck to you and your current business model. Get that money girl. Also How is it “shaming” if I didn’t mention the models name the site she works for or any of her personal information? No one even knows who I’m taking about. Anyway enjoy the rest of your night, and I truly appreciate your opinion. Opened up my eyes to the way some cam models approach there business and what they think of their users.

These members love the drama, confirmed.

I still can't get over the fact that there are models allowing guys to send them money via Western Union. Um...the few times I've used Western Union, I had to provide the sender with my real name and city/state. I'd only do that with a family member or friend.

You can get around that by using a fake name and asking the sender to provide a secret question and answer, and then putting down the question and answer. This is done because sometimes people get their ID's/wallets lost/stolen, so they would be screwed if they didn't have a way for people to send them money.

Love the comments, all the cam models seem to have no problem with these practices and it the users fault. All the users want there money back and it’s the cam models fault. We’re both to blame. Her for her part and me for my part in falling for it. Where is the middle ground? That’s why I posted this, is there even a middle ground?

Um...all cam models don't do that though, so chill. From day one, I have said that the whole 'telling dudes 'I love you, and I want to meet you' thing isn't my style, and I'm not comfortable with using that tactic and getting some poor delusional bastard's hopes up.

Wanna do a roleplay private show where we pretend to be in love? Cool. That's as far as the whole 'I love you' thing will go with me. I will shut that "We should meet sometime" conversation down real quick by saying with a smile "No, I don't meet in person." I couldn't care less if that's the unsexy thing to say, or if my honesty will result in me losing him as a tipper forever. Oh well. Bye.

7294b838003408294034fd3eba641a22.gif

If I wanted to meet a guy off the internet for a relationship/love, I'd give Match.com another shot.....

You asked "Where is the middle ground?" Be realistic about what's gonna happen between you and future cam models...use your best judgment...and find you a model you like who's gonna keep it real with you. There's lot of models like that on this forum, but the problem is that some of you guys can't handle it when a model tries to snap you back to reality. Your responses to models in this thread is proof of that. They're trying to tell you like it is, and you're getting pissy as if everyone here is ganging up on you.

There are guys who we can flat out say "No, I don't meet in person," and instead of accepting it, they'll huff and puff "Well, DAMN, ma. It's like that???" *eye roll* Yeah, "bruh"...it's like that. Sorry that I don't have it in me to play you and milk you for everything you've got...

giphy.gif

Um...all cam models don't do that though, so chill. From day one, I have said that the whole 'telling dudes 'I love you, and I want to meet you' thing isn't my style, and I'm not comfortable with using that tactic and getting some poor delusional bastard's hopes up.

Wanna do a roleplay private show where we pretend to be in love? Cool. That's as far as the whole 'I love you' thing will go with me. I will shut that "We should meet sometime" conversation down real quick by saying with a smile "No, I don't meet in person." I couldn't care less if that's the unsexy thing to say, or if my honesty will result in me losing him as a tipper forever. Oh well. Bye.

7294b838003408294034fd3eba641a22.gif

If I wanted to meet a guy off the internet for a relationship/love, I'd give Match.com another shot.....

You asked "Where is the middle ground?" Be realistic about what's gonna happen between you and future cam models...use your best judgment...and find you a model you like who's gonna keep it real with you. There's lot of models like that on this forum, but the problem is that some of you guys can't handle it when a model tries to snap you back to reality. Your responses to models in this thread is proof of that. They're trying to tell you like it is, and you're getting pissy as if everyone here is ganging up on you.

There are guys who we can flat out say "No, I don't meet in person," and instead of accepting it, they'll huff and puff "Well, DAMN, ma. It's like that???" *eye roll* Yeah, "bruh"...it's like that. Sorry that I don't have it in me to play you and milk you for everything you've got...

giphy.gif
Thanks songbird and that’s how it should be like I stated in one of my previous responses. Just be honest. Don’t say that you have feelings for a user if you don’t. Why say it all? That’s all people are looking for, seems like everyone thinks they’re gonna lose business if they are honest with a user.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
From now on I’ll just be the “dickhead” that tips for sex and has no type of other interactions with models cause seems like thats the vibe I’m getting from everyone’s responses. Lol.

you can be friendly, just hold keep your skeptical glasses on!
remember:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Thanks songbird and that’s how it should be like I stated in one of my previous responses. Just be honest. Don’t say that you have feelings for a user if you don’t. Why say it all? That’s all people are looking for, seems like everyone thinks they’re gonna lose business if they are honest with a user.
Just remember some women will tell you they have feelings for you when they don't in real life as well.
Just be cautious.

I'm going to be blunt: get over it.

When you pay a cam girl you are paying for a fantasy. There shouldn't be an expectation of happily ever after, and frankly? This thread makes you sound kind of maladapted for IRL relationships. Being infatuated means you get your heart broken at some point or another. It's happened to me, it's happened to most everyone in this thread.

I'm going to recommend putting some time into yourself and trying to develop some social interests offline. If you are looking to camgirls for anything other than entertainment and intimacy based on a $$$ transaction, you are cheating her *and* yourself.

I don't know what site you were on, but some cam models can be rude. I've seen cam models cursing out customers that came to their chat and were spending money and it wasn't BDSM cams. Maybe there should be some kind of website for rude cam models or cam models that don't treat customers well. How can cam models expect to make money if they are rude to customers? Then there is the issue of banning people from their cam chats. Some models will just ban people when they enter. I realize that camming is a job and it's just for entertainment; however, I do expect the cam models to be nice and welcoming.

I highly doubt they would consider a cam girl a dating scam. Cause it isn't.

LOL Why would any man send money to a cam girl outside of the site? Cam girls do that for a job. Cam girls don't fall in love with the men that watch them cam. Think of it this way: Camming is just a way for lonely men to talk to beautiful women and see them naked.

I’m going to reality-check you here dude. Statements like this are a cop-out. You put all the responsibility of the situation on the other person (in this case, the model) and don’t accept any responsibility for yourself. Maybe this is an inaccurate depiction of you in real life, but there are too many people these days - mainlyi see this in the younger generation - who don’t accept that their own behavior has anything to do with their bad luck. That everything is somehow someone else’s fault. This they never learn, never grow.

When you decide to see that there is plenty of blame to go around (even yourself!), you’ll begin to learn from your experience and cope with life better in the future.

I don't know what site you were on, but some cam models can be rude. I've seen cam models cursing out customers that came to their chat and were spending money and it wasn't BDSM cams. Maybe there should be some kind of website for rude cam models or cam models that don't treat customers well. How can cam models expect to make money if they are rude to customers? Then there is the issue of banning people from their cam chats. Some models will just ban people when they enter. I realize that camming is a job and it's just for entertainment; however, I do expect the cam models to be nice and welcoming.

Lol fuck off. :p

Do you realize the bullshit members put on us? Trying to push our clearly laid out boundaries, backhanded compliments, false promises, begging, wasting my time, trying to scam us, and what not. Just because the site isn't BDSM theme, models aren't required to be nice to you.

I am nice to people who pay me and they first enter, but when they try pulling their bullshit, Im no longer nice. Whatever they paid me goes out the window.

A model can ban any member they want. There is not a rule to give someone a chance when they first enter. They could ban you because your token count is garbage or you have that hidden. They don't want to waste their time with scrubs.

I expect members to be courteous and behave.

Also my dudes live for it when I tear an asshole a new asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.