AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Let it go

• Yes

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • No report it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, that's what you get for being away from ACF, you miss all the best threads!!!

Really too long to read. Move one. Lesson learned. My 2 cents

Reactions: AudriTwo
A short timeline . tipped model . seven or eight privates. fun in room. asks for e mail address. after two weeks reveals real name. think to self "when is W U request coming" ? took four days. blocked model .problem solved

Last edited:
Honestly, while models should be more protective over their legal names, getting WU without it is nearly impossible. I don't even care to go back but OP mentioned that the model gave him her legal name as a factor in the "real relationship" column but like she couldn't get WU without giving you that so? You got caught up in a fantasy, it doesnt matter that she had to give you her real name in order for her to make it worth it to fulfill your fantasy, that;s still what happened.

These threads, man. And it’s always the token site/public chat dudes.

Do indy models (SkyPrivate, CamModelDirectory, LiveCamModelShows, etc.) have to deal with this same kind of “She doesn’t love me! She’ a scammer!” bullshit? Or are those guys pretty good about buying/doing their session, and then fucking right off? :)

Do indy models (SkyPrivate, CamModelDirectory, LiveCamModelShows, etc.) have to deal with this same kind of “She doesn’t love me! She’ a scammer!” bullshit? Or are those guys pretty good about buying/doing their session, and then fucking right off? :)

Used Skyprivate . A couple of the entertainers mentioned their other sites suggesting a visit there. But I think they were studio models. Come to think of it, these were the ones with various tip sounds going of during the session , lol .

Used Skyprivate . A couple of the entertainers mentioned their other sites suggesting a visit there. But I think they were studio models. Come to think of it, these were the ones with various tip sounds going of during the session , lol .

Well that's shitty

Reactions: corsican1

I really think you run into this more on social sites like mfc and cb.... On sm and w/my paying skype clientele I rarely get the "im in love with you, marry me and have my bb's bb?" kinda guys....

Well that's shitty

One was only charging a dollar per minute , so for her it's kinda understandable. Just wonder if the studios actively encourage this or if it's more of a not so blind eye thing.

LCMS has one of the best persons I know as an owner, and she is a total pro when it comes to protecting the privacy of her models, at least per what I know.

I agree! She is a sweetheart, and a very cool chick!

Reactions: AudriTwo
One was only charging a dollar per minute , so for her it's kinda understandable. Just wonder if the studios actively encourage this or if it's more of a not so blind eye thing.

A lot of EE studios encourage this. If you hear that happen again, report it to Skyprivate's support. Even if it was $1/min, you were paying for an exclusive 1-on-1 skype show. That defeats the whole purpose of doing Skype.

First post for me in a while, going to be an easy one...

LET IT GO

You went hunting in the petting zoo my friend. Not going to lie, in my early days as a cam customer I felt the salty-sweet twinge of infatuation once or twice. But that's when you slap yourself in the face, tell yourself it's all just a business transaction. Find one that gets ya' hard, hit private, choke all human emotion back, and as you type one-handed, beat it like it owes you money.

(I know that touched a few people emotionally so I'll give you a brief pause to collect yourselves.)

Even if you do report it, let it go. And for god's sake, try an actual dating site if that's what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.