AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Let it go

• Yes

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • No report it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a government entity with lots of money...refunding scam victims...isn't going to look deeply into the hundreds of thousands of claims...to make sure they aren't victims of scams themselves....but will make sure to document every instance your camgirl's name shows up...to blacklist her.....

I haven't even had my coffee yet. Why am I feeding trolls before feeding myself...

Depends on the country, I just told a girl WU were gonna be refunding some people. She freaked out thinking that W.U will make her pay back all guys who have sent her money.

Oh and she said she HATES w.u they blocked her, her 2 sisters, her MOM, her brother and also her Aunt.

Funny that, seems she run out people to do her collecting at the W.U office

I still can't get over the fact that there are models allowing guys to send them money via Western Union. Um...the few times I've used Western Union, I had to provide the sender with my real name and city/state. I'd only do that with a family member or friend.

Let's not be too harsh on the OP because I'm sure he's not the only one who felt scammed by a cam model he fell in love with. There are probably plenty of guys actively causing trouble for the models they felt wronged them but aren't coming to a forum to seek advice or rant. On the other hand, here are some things for the OP to consider:
  • Nothing you can do legally will ruin her career forever
  • You are not going to be able to save anyone else from her
  • You won't achieve your goals by taking revenge. She will hate you forever and you will still not have the girl
  • While walking away seems like the least satisfactory answer, it's your best option. Let time do the healing

phoenix not sure where thats coming from?? If i wanted to look cool and have "swagger" i would have posted a shirtless selfie as my avatar...lol I do appreciate your reply's tho. It's all love

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Bahaha thanks for blasting me btw. Breaking my heart is one thing. But seeing the time and money you’ve invested into relationship with someone who obviously was feeding me bullshit the whole time is a whole other story. I guess I really couldn’t tell you if she loved me or not because she told me she did, until I didn’t want to send her money for rent anymore because she was making no effort to make her own money. So no my “report” isn’t she didn’t love me back. It’s she scammed me out thousands of dollars offline under false pretenses which is clearly against the “cam sites” policy. Thanks for being understanding and having an open heart btw. Lol
You answered your own question in the same sentence that you pondered it. Poke at me for being heartless or whatever you'd like, but it doesn't do any good to treat grown humans with kid gloves. She HAD to tell you her real name. It was a calculated risk for getting Western Union. If telling someone your real name and professing love is enough to get your $, someone has to tell you to open your eyes. That is not love. You did not love her. You wanted her. She made it seem like you could buy her until you couldn't. Now, you've not gotten your way and want to pretend you're any better than she is. You're both jerks in this. Adjust your idea of love, what you expect to give and what you expect to receive. Don't throw the word around so lightly that a chick with a sob story and nice tits makes the cut.

You did not find this woman in church or a coffee shop. Women calculate their safety when dating ALL the time. Men need to do the same. You cannot expect a business, whether it's Western Union or Chaturbate (arguably the sketchiest of camsites), to compensate you for hurt feelings. Plenty of people give things MUCH bigger than money because they expect or were promised love in return. They don't get to sue. That's life. I guess I'd rather be heartless than think I'm so special the world should compensate me anytime someone fails to realize my importance.

You answered your own question in the same sentence that you pondered it. Poke at me for being heartless or whatever you'd like, but it doesn't do any good to treat grown humans with kid gloves. She HAD to tell you her real name. It was a calculated risk for getting Western Union. If telling someone your real name and professing love is enough to get your $, someone has to tell you to open your eyes. That is not love. You did not love her. You wanted her. She made it seem like you could buy her until you couldn't. Now, you've not gotten your way and want to pretend you're any better than she is. You're both jerks in this. Adjust your idea of love, what you expect to give and what you expect to receive. Don't throw the word around so lightly that a chick with a sob story and nice tits makes the cut.

You did not find this woman in church or a coffee shop. Women calculate their safety when dating ALL the time. Men need to do the same. You cannot expect a business, whether it's Western Union or Chaturbate (arguably the sketchiest of camsites), to compensate you for hurt feelings. Plenty of people give things MUCH bigger than money because they expect or were promised love in return. They don't get to sue. That's life. I guess I'd rather be heartless than think I'm so special the world should compensate me anytime someone fails to realize my importance.

who is suing??? Never did i say i was going to sue anyone ask for anything in return for my "hurt feelings". As for the first part on your take on love, i'm not even gonna respond to that, but your way off. Please don't tell me what love is, who I loved ect ect. Also I'm not the one that mentioned western union or any refunds of any sort that was someone else's "solution". Neither did i say you were "Heartless" maybe a little harsh in your delivery thats all. :)

Thanks for all your replies but seems like everyone is just saying the same thing (im the dumbass). Fist off I didn’t go onto the cam site to find love. To me it felt like everything happened organically. She told me her real name (which most cam models don’t) gave me her phone number, address and we talked pretty much every day. When it came to money things got shady. It didn’t happen right away it happened after she started telling me she was gonna quit camming changer her life and move over here.

Dude, just think about it - if you were a scammer, how would you go about it? Obviously it would be by gaining trust by giving away info like name and phone number, and making it feel “organic”. Good scammers are good because they are masters of manipulation. If you thought you would never be scammed because you’re too clever for it, then take this as a wake-up call. Take away the lesson and get on with your life.

Dude, just think about it - if you were a scammer, how would you go about it? Obviously it would be by gaining trust by giving away info like name and phone number, and making it feel “organic”. Good scammers are good because they are masters of manipulation. If you thought you would never be scammed because you’re too clever for it, then take this as a wake-up call. Take away the lesson and get on with your life.
Wolf obvi i'm not too clever for it hahahahh. I am getting on with it it's been a couple months now, the article that i posted in the original post was forwarded to me a couple days ago, and just brought up some thoughts in my head, thats why i started the thread to see other peoples prospectives.

Reactions: Wolf_3_5_9
Well
Neither did i say you were "Heartless"

sorta...
Bahaha thanks for blasting me
Thanks for being understanding and having an open heart btw. Lol
^^Clearly stated in a sarcastic way, implying she does not have an open heart, thus:
Poke at me for being heartless or whatever

Dude you're being really defensive, and it's understandable because you've been through an ordeal. Nobody thinks what the girl did is respectable, it's clearly a scam-tastic hustle. HOWEVER, we have heard these stories day in/day out at ACF, and it always comes down to the member fogging the line between fantasy and reality. There are tons of cam models who play the I LOVE YOU card to get more money out of you, complete with all the pity party stories that you experienced. It is up to users of cam sites to go into a cam model relationship with eyes wide open to the possibility of being taken advantage of.

It sucks, but it happens every day. Nay, every hour probably.

Well

sorta...

^^Clearly stated in a sarcastic way, implying she does not have an open heart, thus:

Dude you're being really defensive, and it's understandable because you've been through an ordeal. Nobody thinks what the girl did is respectable, it's clearly a scam-tastic hustle. HOWEVER, we have heard these stories day in/day out at ACF, and it always comes down to the member fogging the line between fantasy and reality. There are tons of cam models who play the I LOVE YOU card to get more money out of you, complete with all the pity party stories that you experienced. It is up to users of cam sites to go into a cam model relationship with eyes wide open to the possibility of being taken advantage of.

It sucks, but it happens every day. Nay, every hour probably.

So basically when visiting a cam site don't believe anything she says... lol

Reactions: XoxoHallee
just..lol....take it...lol....with...hahaha...a...lol...grain.....of salt..lollllllllllll..i mean obvi bro...you on there with true hustler G bad bitch3z...you jus got played...lol...on the internet...lol....for lots of time....lol...and money...hahaha

• Funny!
Reactions: Albert_1
Enjoy the fantasy of it, but when shit gets too real... like they're asking you to help with rent because of a sob story... wise up and move along.

Pretty much, yes. Cam girls, even the non-scammy ones, are virtual fantasy women. They're played by real people, but what you see in their cam room is a hyper-sexualised persona. It's their job to turn you on and keep you entertained and keep you tipping. When they tell you that their pussy is dripping wet at the thought of fucking themselves silly for you in a private show, by all means take them up on the offer and indulge in the fantasy, but be realistic, ya know? Don't take their words literally lest you find yourself barking up the wrong tree. Some take it further than that and prey on emotionally vulnerable men in ways that are truly shitty. When it comes to these models, for your own mental wellbeing and financial health, you literally can't believe what they say. When you do, you wind up in the position you find yourself in now.

Thanks for all the responses I appreciate the feedback from every single one of you. This is my first post but I’ll prob post again in the future because this topic seemed to spark a interesting conversation. I love hearing both views from cam models and users, cause I feel there are a lot of topics that just go unanswered in the camming world. Once again thank you and I’ll take all of your good advise going forward in my cam experience. Like I said before I’m not gonna file a report about said cammodel and I’m not pursuing any financial reimbursement of any sort. No losses in life just lessons learned. Also if I came off sarcastic to any of your responses I apologize. Peace.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Don't think that the name a model gives you is necessarily her true real name. It's only the name of the person who picks it up. I have a friend in Ukraine to whom I have sent occasional small gifts for Christmas or birthday. She trusts me and I am confident that the first name she told me long ago is true. But the name she gave me when I sent her gifts is totally different. She told me up front that its her mom's name. All WU requires is that the name on the ID of the person picking up the money matches exactly the name the money was sent to.

All of these threads have just taught me that I need to start telling these gullible schmucks I love them and I'll never struggle again.

amen. whenever i read stuff like this i think "fuck i wish i had it in me to rinse guys like that". but i'm too damn nice for my own good. i like to think it will pay off some day but.. it usually doesn't

Easy solution: if they ask you to send money for their rent, tell them they can come live with you.
If they refuse, stop sending money.

Seriously, the only thing I see coming from lots of attention to incidents like this is more regulations on the camming industry as a whole.

amen. whenever i read stuff like this i think "fuck i wish i had it in me to rinse guys like that". but i'm too damn nice for my own good. i like to think it will pay off some day but.. it usually doesn't
Your users will respect you more and are likely to be repeat customers if your honest with them straight from the jump. If she didn’t play me and was honest about her feelings I would still be in her room today tipping her. I didn’t go into her room looking for a love. Like I said it felt to me like it happened organically, and if I knew that things weren’t going to develop into a relationship I would still be there. I visit rooms now where I know the model is just there to make money. Some models are even in relationships and honest about it and I’m still in there room having fun. Don’t beat yourself up for having morales, and being too nice to take someone’s money in a shady way. There should be more cam models that have a moral compass and realize users are spending their hard earned dollars on them. Users aren’t expendable. Especilly the ones that are willing to help someone out if they need something in a pinch. I would have given this model the shirt off my back (yes I was a dumbass) but now she doesn’t have that anymore. And how long before the next dude figures it out and leaves. It’s hard for me to wrap my brain around how some people sleep at night doing shady stuff. Sometimes respect is worth more than a quick dollar.

Your users will respect you more and are likely to be repeat customers if your honest with them straight from the jump. If she didn’t play me and was honest about her feelings I would still be in her room today tipping her. I didn’t go into her room looking for a love. Like I said it felt to me like it happened organically, and if I knew that things weren’t going to develop into a relationship I would still be there. I visit rooms now where I know the model is just there to make money. Some models are even in relationships and honest about it and I’m still in there room having fun. Don’t beat yourself up for having morales, and being too nice to take someone’s money in a shady way. There should be more cam models that have a moral compass and realize users are spending their hard earned dollars on them. Users aren’t expendable. Especilly the ones that are willing to help someone out if they need something in a pinch. I would have given this model the shirt off my back (yes I was a dumbass) but now she doesn’t have that anymore. And how long before the next dude figures it out and leaves. It’s hard for me to wrap my brain around how some people sleep at night doing shady stuff. Sometimes respect is worth more than a quick dollar.

but how much did you give her vs how much would you be giving her if she were "honest"? i've only been camming for like 7 months so i'm by no means an expert and maybe it's vastly different but i've stripping long enough to notice that the girls who retire early and always make the most bank are not the ones who are most concerned about respect and morals and repeat customers (unless they're dropping thousands). there are lots of people who would say i have no "morals" either way. the sex industry isn't one to get involved with if that's what you're looking for. yeah many of us are genuine but you have to assume we aren't and enjoy the fantasy.. or accept whatever happens, good or bad

Your users will respect you more and are likely to be repeat customers if your honest with them straight from the jump. If she didn’t play me and was honest about her feelings I would still be in her room today tipping her. I didn’t go into her room looking for a love.

Alright. No. Nah. This isn't how it works. My first post might of been a joke, but in all seriousness I've been in a similar situation. Had a sugar daddy. He spent thousands on me. I didn't ask him for it. I didn't say that I needed it. But then he started bragging "I paid your rent" "I bought you a car" blah blah blah. Incredibly cringey and uncomfortable. That started when I was 19. Then he said he loved me. I laughed about it, realized he was serious. He wanted someone to "owe him" if you will. To say they loved him and he could brag about how generous he was. He would constantly say dumb shit like "you're only about the money and playing my feelings." Yeah, but he got himself into the situation and I would ghost all the time because of how uncomfortable it was. I played the role he wanted when he paid. It's 5 years later and he still contacts me cause I'm on his mind even though I've cut it off at least 10 times with him. He always comes crawling back(though I did finally just block him on everything because he's so high maintenance and annoying).

Now look at you, this girl is still on your mind. She's probably going to be for a while. She's got a good hustle. You put yourself in the position to get played, and honestly I cannot imagine that you men are so dumb that you don't know what you're doing from the get go. I have too much respect for you guys to believe you're really that stupid. I mean, right now you're trying to play a game. Rather than admitting you bit off more than you could chew monetarily, you're trying to manipulate our feelings about you and her by painting her to be the manipulative bitch and you the naive child who was in love with the big bad camgirl.

She disappeared for weeks at a time and you still gave her money. That says all we need to know about your "relationship" with her.

but how much did you give her vs how much would you be giving her if she were "honest"? i've only been camming for like 7 months so i'm by no means an expert and maybe it's vastly different but i've stripping long enough to notice that the girls who retire early and always make the most bank are not the ones who are most concerned about respect and morals and repeat customers (unless they're dropping thousands). there are lots of people who would say i have no "morals" either way. the sex industry isn't one to get involved with if that's what you're looking for. yeah many of us are genuine but you have to assume we aren't and enjoy the fantasy.. or accept whatever happens, good or bad
I would have probably given her the same amount I gave her if she didn’t say she had feelings for me. I considered her a friend first and yes I would help out a friend in need. Call me naive a dumbass whatever but that’s just the type of person I am. And by the comment you made before you sound like you have some moral compass. Whether your a sex worker or not I think there’s a point we’re you have to make a moral decision. In my case it was when she decided she was gonna cross the line and start to tell me she had feelings for me then continued on to say she loved me and blah blah blah. Maybe cam models think if they lie to a customer and fill there head with all this bullshit they’ll make more money. I truly believe that’s not the case. Especially in the cam world I don’t think it’s a good business model to be labeled a scam artist. In any business for that matter. Word get around we live in the age of blogs and the internet. Who says the next dude she plays isn’t going to go online and drop names and blow up her whole spot. Me personally I wouldn’t want that on my resume.

Alright. No. Nah. This isn't how it works. My first post might of been a joke, but in all seriousness I've been in a similar situation. Had a sugar daddy. He spent thousands on me. I didn't ask him for it. I didn't say that I needed it. But then he started bragging "I paid your rent" "I bought you a car" blah blah blah. Incredibly cringey and uncomfortable. That started when I was 19. Then he said he loved me. I laughed about it, realized he was serious. He wanted someone to "owe him" if you will. To say they loved him and he could brag about how generous he was. He would constantly say dumb shit like "you're only about the money and playing my feelings." Yeah, but he got himself into the situation and I would ghost all the time because of how uncomfortable it was. I played the role he wanted when he paid. It's 5 years later and he still contacts me cause I'm on his mind even though I've cut it off at least 10 times with him. He always comes crawling back(though I did finally just block him on everything because he's so high maintenance and annoying).

Now look at you, this girl is still on your mind. She's probably going to be for a while. She's got a good hustle. You put yourself in the position to get played, and honestly I cannot imagine that you men are so dumb that you don't know what you're doing from the get go. I have too much respect for you guys to believe you're really that stupid. I mean, right now you're trying to play a game. Rather than admitting you bit off more than you could chew monetarily, you're trying to manipulate our feelings about you and her by painting her to be the manipulative bitch and you the naive child who was in love with the big bad camgirl.

She disappeared for weeks at a time and you still gave her money. That says all we need to know about your "relationship" with her.
“She’s got a good hustle” wow. I’m not tryng to play any kind of game at all. I know I fucked up by feeding into her bullshit. If you read the previous comments it says it right there. I’m the dumbass that fell for it. I’m not tying to manipulate anyone’s feelings I’m not looking for sympathy for anyone on this blog. I wrote the thread to see people’s opinions on the situation that’s all. I’m not taking any actions towards the model nor am I asking for anyone to sympathize with the situation. Can anyone write a post to get a different prospective from different indviduals without being persecuted on this blog. I didn’t say anything about the comment you made previously about calling me a “schmuck”.

Status
Not open for further replies.