AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetbutSavage

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 13, 2016
UK
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@sweetbutsavagex
Chaturbate Username
Sweetbutsavage
So, does anyone else remember a few months ago when payoneer/first choice basically closed their doors and left us all in the cold? Well around the same time, Paxum declared that they would have to issue new cards and that the old ones wouldn't work anymore. I applied for the new card right away but have been waiting months and just keep being told 'it's on its way' essentially from the customer support. Without a card, I have to access my paxum funds using a wire transfer which, for someone who does this part time to make up for what a student loan doesn't cover in living expenses, takes such a large chunk of my pay in fees that it is barely worth it.

I tried looking into that epayments.com but a) they don't have any gbp currency option and b) they're not issuing cards at the moment!

TL;DR: I used to do this part time to top up my student loans but payoneer closed, paxum went doolally and now I have no way to get paid because I don't make enough for bank transfers so now I am very poor and desperate, send help XD

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or similar issues?

My comment may not be helpful since you've said you don't make enough for bank transfers but you know that the money rolls over?

I know it's really hard to do but can you anticipate that you will need some money and so do some webcamming a little bit each week so that it adds up and you get a nice amount all in one go? I tried to do that when I was studying and it's super hard so don't feel bad if you can't.

I will never again new methods of payout and only do wire transfers so I can't help you properly sorry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.