AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Giveaway: Domi By Lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long would it take a model to get $150 in residual from exposure and how do you track it for both parties to see?
I haven't finalized it yet. Don't want to disclose it yet. No ETA or anything right now. Not sure, if it would be worth it for both parties, either. Then, again maybe the $150 to $200 would be more appealing to some. Really have to sit down and think about it. I know I just contradicted myself LOL. You girls just got me think LOL.

I'd still like an answer too please.

I really don’t have an answer for you on how I am going to keep a dildo “mistake” from happening again. People can criticize anything, though LOL. Would you like me to publish a link to my next article for people to look at? I really don’t have an answer for you? I mean, there are 11 listed and the bottom 2 were jelly ones and because some people have burning from them. I don’t really see how I made that big of a mistake. I know that sounds bad the way I just wrote it. But, I changed it and told people to put a condom on.

You don’t think I have improved at all? I mean have you read the ones on webcams, Snapchat, fuck machines, social media, etc.

I completely rewrote the Chaturbate one included lots of information on it, had someone verify it, apologized because of the lack of experience. But, still you want me to justify myself?

I’m not justifying anything. I was new to the niche at the time and have been learning a lot. People do make mistakes, sorry.

Just being honest with you I don't feel $150 to $200 is a fair price. I was thinking lower ($15 to $20) but giving the model exposure to promote herself through affiliate links on site, social properties, etc. Possibly just proofing something I wrote and then adding a little to it. But, I would have to put more thought into that decision.

BB86E712-28D7-4177-BA4E-C9114CDC20CE.gif

credibility
noun
1. the quality of being believable or worthy of trust

I really don’t have an answer for you on how I am going to keep a dildo “mistake” from happening again. People can criticize anything, though LOL. Would you like me to publish a link to my next article for people to look at? I really don’t have an answer for you? I mean, there are 11 listed and the bottom 2 were jelly ones and because some people have burning from them. I don’t really see how I made that big of a mistake. I know that sounds bad the way I just wrote it. But, I changed it and told people to put a condom on.

You don’t think I have improved at all? I mean have you read the ones on webcams, Snapchat, fuck machines, social media, etc.

I completely rewrote the Chaturbate one included lots of information on it, had someone verify it, apologized because of the lack of experience. But, still you want me to justify myself?

I’m not justifying anything. I was new to the niche at the time and have been learning a lot. People do make mistakes, sorry.

You have not improved in any way that has yet managed to convince me you are qualified to be giving models any sort of information. I take annoyance in the fact you are telling someone how to be a sex worker having ever been a sex worker and your quality of work reflects that.

Sex toy safety is not something someone who claims to be a source of information on the industry can afford to be ignorant about. Thing like this is why it is so frustrating to watch you lowball models for help with your articles because it demonstrates how little you care about the quality of information you provide and thus how little you care about your reader's well being. This is extra bad given that you profit from all of this.

Frankly, I find you distasteful.

You have not improved in any way that has yet managed to convince me you are qualified to be giving models any sort of information. I take annoyance in the fact you are telling someone how to be a sex worker having ever been a sex worker and your quality of work reflects that.

Sex toy safety is not something someone who claims to be a source of information on the industry can afford to be ignorant about. Thing like this is why it is so frustrating to watch you lowball models for help with your articles because it demonstrates how little you care about the quality of information you provide and thus how little you care about your reader's well being. This is extra bad given that you profit from all of this.

oh well. Done with this silly gotcha questions.

oh well. Done with this silly gotcha questions.
What’s the gotcha?

Anyway I find it ironic you think having 10+ years of marketing experiences matters when you have 0 years experiences as a cam model and think you’re the right person to run a how-to website. The hubris.

Frankly
G Spot, what exactly does your post aim to do? Affiliates market to end users, and they are an important driving force for any web cam platform, however, what are you trying to pitch to the models?
I'm sorry if my questions sound dumb, but I'd appreciate an explanation.
What does my post aim to do? You mean blog post on site or thread post? I'm not really pitching anything to models? All, I did was ask Amber if I could post the giveaway on her forum. She said sure and then I get asked all kinds of questions about one mistake. Kind of funny really.

I'm not going to disclose the details, but it will be worthwhile for both parties.

How worthwhile? As @EmptyKins said, your site is aimed at models, not paying members. On average, how many visitors do you get to your site per day? Would you also be promoting models who submitted posts, outside of your site to your 1k followers on Twitter? No offence dude, but if you want feedback, and really want to help models - you're going to need to provide quite a bit more information to make yourself seem trustworthy.

That is true but do they have 10+ years of internet marketing experience :)

Maybe not 10+ years for all models, but it's a good chunk of our job.

How worthwhile? As @EmptyKins said, your site is aimed at models, not paying members. On average, how many visitors do you get to your site per day? Would you also be promoting models who submitted posts, outside of your site to your 1k followers on Twitter? No offence dude, but if you want feedback, and really want to help models - you're going to need to provide quite a bit more information to make yourself seem trustworthy.

Maybe not 10+ years for all models, but it's a good chunk of our job.
I understand your concerns. I will address all that if I decide to pay models for articles.

I think you pressed send before you finished your thought? Frankly what?

I understand your concerns. I will address all that if I decide to pay models for articles.
Also, why did you lie previously about paying models for interviews? Such a lie only continues to diminish your credibility.

Gspot, are you trying to market an adult toy brand to the webcam community, or trying to get review traffic to your blog, and convert it to paying subscribers/end users?
Maybe non of the above?
I'm sorry if I sound dumb and persistent, it's just that knowing the ends/intention of your action, may enable me to understand it better.

Gspot, are you trying to market an adult toy brand to the webcam community, or trying to get review traffic to your blog, and convert it to paying subscribers/end users?
Maybe non of the above?
I'm sorry if I sound dumb and persistent, it's just that knowing the ends/intention of your action, may enable me to understand it better.
Sent you a personal message.

I received it.
Look, I've made a fool of myself on more than one occasion here, and I recovered.
I think it would be okay to say, that you are a good affiliate, and that you are looking for extra value and insight from models. The aim of an affiliate is to join forces with models, maximize traffic and conversions, so that a model can focus on her/his work, and the affiliate can hunt for the good traffic, at least in my humble opinion.
As for models writing materials on blogs, there's more than a fair share of talented model bloggers here. It's time to communicate and not generate CPA's. Ask for assistance, it's a good place for it.
What do I know I'm just a payment rep though....

I received it.
Look, I've made a fool of myself on more than one occasion here, and I recovered.
I think it would be okay to say, that you are a good affiliate, and that you are looking for extra value and insight from models. The aim of an affiliate is to join forces with models, maximize traffic and conversions, so that a model can focus on her/his work, and the affiliate can hunt for the good traffic, at least in my humble opinion.
As for models writing materials on blogs, there's more than a fair share of talented model bloggers here. It's time to communicate and not generate CPA's. Ask for assistance, it's a good place for it.
What do I know I'm just a payment rep though....
Thank you for that you're a good guy!
I want to make people money and me money,too. That is my entire goal :)

but giving the model exposure to promote
Please completely take this out of your equation. Until you have a highly regarded and well known site, this doesn't mean diddly.

Models that have enough experience to really give you good insight and write for you are going to be worth more than $20 and would bring YOU exposure more than you would them.

Here's why I don't trust you. You lied about being a cammodel, and you lied about paying models. You are also still giving bad information. You can't answer questions and you are playing victim by claiming harassment. When asked where, you refused to talk about it further. With your track record of telling the truth, this seems like some made up drama.

Your site isn't a place for exposure because your site markets to new cammodels. I don't believe you have 10 whatever years experience with marketing, because you would know your target audience aren't going to spend money on camgirls. So exposure and promotion on your site is useless for a model. Beneficial to you though.

Please completely take this out of your equation. Until you have a highly regarded and well known site, this doesn't mean diddly.

Models that have enough experience to really give you good insight and write for you are going to be worth more than $20 and would bring YOU exposure more than you would them.
Haven’t even heard the offer and already discard it. I’m wrong everyone is right, why do I even bother.

Haven’t even heard the offer and already discard it. I’m wrong everyone is right, why do I even bother.
You're not ready to actually learn anything from ACF.

I wish you luck on your ventures, but I think it's time for you to find a more like-minded place to hang out.

Page 3... where's the offer then?

What is “webcam model approved”?
  • You attach your name to a piece of content on YesWebcam.com.
  • Think of it as an endorsement that verifies the piece of content is accurate.
What do you get when you’re a Webcam Model approved sponsor?
  • You get a bio field at the end of the article.
  • You can link to 2-3 of your webcamming accounts, Twitter, places where you sell content, etc.
Requirements:
  • 2+ years of webcam modeling experience.
  • Valid email address.
  • Read the content in question and give me your approval.
  • Optionally, follow up on comments that are left on content that your name is on. This is not required but appreciated.

pic.gif

I'm amazed that you want models to write for you and do all the in-depth or have the in-depth knowledge but don't want to fairly compensate them. 10-20 bucks is an insult really.

Don't use opinions on your articles. Actually do some good research (meaning check out more than one source) and make your articles worth reading and not half arsed. Just because you love writing and cam models doesn't mean any thing you write down is going to be great unless you actually get in there and research properly.

Trying to brush off your lack of knowledge on proper toys to use is frustrating. Yeah, no big deal that you're suggesting to newbies to put toxic toys in their bodies. You didn't know??? HahahahahahHAHAHAHA It's called proper research. Try it sometime and those mistakes would happen a heck of a lot less.

AgDM5Nw.jpg

What is “webcam model approved”?
  • You attach your name to a piece of content on YesWebcam.com.
  • Think of it as an endorsement that verifies the piece of content is accurate.
What do you get when you’re a Webcam Model approved sponsor?
  • You get a bio field at the end of the article.
  • You can link to 2-3 of your webcamming accounts, Twitter, places where you sell content, etc.
Requirements:
  • 2+ years of webcam modeling experience.
  • Valid email address.
  • Read the content in question and give me your approval.
  • Optionally, follow up on comments that are left on content that your name is on. This is not required but appreciated.

pic.gif

He made it sound like there was more or something.

Darn.

So I talked to a couple models who OP interviewed, and all have confirmed they didn't receive any benefits or exposure. No new followers gained.

Also thought he was a camgirl, and was helping out another model when he approached them.

So I talked to a couple models who OP interviewed,

Also thought he was a camgirl, and was helping out another model when he approached them.

This is so gross and skeezy :vomit:. Instead of getting interviews in an honest way he's out right deceiving models. And he's over here whining that everyone here is being rude and being haters?? Lol maybe act respectful and you'd receive some respect back.

Can I just point out that the poor dummy rated this post as helpful?
Just more evidence that due is out of his element. You can have all the marketing experience in the world but if you don't have a grasp of common Internet lingo you're at a disadvantage.

(In case anyone else is out of the know, "/s" at the end of a post denotes that the post is sarcasm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.