AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"green" activity online light

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 22, 2022
Is it possible for a "Red" colored user to mask their online presence by turning off the little green light dot above their Icon? Can they turn off their green light? I know that Ultimate members can hide from view. And know that "Red" members can do things like change their numbers to minimize harassment. Thank You for any information Sincerely, johnm

ok so since they don't refund fanclun then i have no choice but to go back every day and spy and force her to ban me i didn't do anything i can show you my tip history and every single tip is to her and i never pm'd her and i never spoke in chat period
it is just a jealous whale that i don't think should get away with getting me banned for no reason at all
the ban screen was for spamming, i never free chatted at all
A couple of things.

• First he's a complete aresclown. Report him. and then block him and move on.
  • Second, She is also an arseclown (if she's banning you just on his say-so). Move on.
  • Thirdly, not sure if you meant also reporting her for banning you "for no reason" or not, but, a model does not need a reason. They can (quite rightly) ban anyone for any, or no, reason. Move on.

Upvote 0
I have gotten a fan club subscription refunded before.. so it's not completely true.. I guess it's just rare

I have had it happen where a model who has activated a fan club, I joined to support her, then the very next day she closed her model account and reopened another one. (I mentioned at least one here for it) I was never able to get a refund, I was told it was not possible. So I guess it depends on the circumstances

Upvote 0
attached screenshots
That is definitely ban able offense and violates the community guidelines. This model deserves to loose all of her tippers and fan club members if this asshole is seemingly in charge of her room and not her.
Definitely report him and ask for a refund of your fan club membership.

I would not suggest not blocking him, let him message you all he wants... give him the rope to hang himself, just keep taking screenshots of
them so you can send them along to support . Maybe send a PM to the model when you can and ask her if he is her IRL boyfriend because it seems he thinks he is even though she may not even know anything about it because it is just all in his head.

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
That is definitely ban able offense and violates the community guidelines. This model deserves to loose all of her tippers and fan club members if this asshole is seemingly in charge of her room and not her.
Definitely report him and ask for a refund of your fan club membership.

I would not suggest not blocking him, let him message you all he wants... give him the rope to hang himself, just keep taking screenshots of
them so you can send them along to support . Maybe send a PM to the model when you can and ask her if he is her IRL boyfriend because it seems he thinks he is even though she may not even know anything about it because it is just all in his head.
I am giving this one more day. She has taken spying out of her fanclub perks now and so I am trying to see what he does if she hasn't permanently banned me. I'm not sure if i am permanently banned. I totally understand she is letting this guy's money control her now but honestly I did tip her and he is just throwing his weight around. I will promise to come back and give some final reply soon. It might be a wah wah wah no satisfactory result, since you seem to have had the experience that "red" is untouchable but i am sort of trying to allow this to see if he will make trouble more for me if I'm not banned pst 24 hours I can't spy now but maybe i can get more evidence as i am not doing anything to merit this treatment

Upvote 0
I made a no name request to Stripchat support and they told me i need to make a complaint with all the screenshots i have. I managed to contact the model directly through a different account and asked her why she banned me and showed her a screenshot of that guy's harrasing threatening messages to me and screenshots of my tips to her that he claimed i don't make and she only said "sorry I banned you and i'm glad you will report him" That is all she said. It is obviously about him financially supporting her and he didn't like i didn't tip after watching her in private spying. Since she originally banned me for 24 hours for spamming was the excuse and i didn't say anything to anyone except here and after a day she changed the 24 hour ban to permenant i decided to wait one day see if he said anymore in messages and contact Stripchat and the model and not I will make a complaint and hold out for a few hours to see if anyone here offers me any other comments or advice then send or not Thanks evceryone it sux to be doing this but bcause i found a value in a models fanclub and took advantage of watching her privates i shouldn't be threatened with banning for not tipping when i did tip he jusrt never saw my tips to her it sux

Upvote 0
This model deserves to loose all of her tippers and fan club members if this asshole is seemingly in charge of her room and not her.
whoa. no she doesn't. if this abusive asshole is contributing large portions of her income, and depending on her REAL LIFE SITUATION this will influence her decisions. i wish the model could get out of this toxic relationship before it gets to that point. she doesn't deserve bad things to happen to her because someone is manipulating and downright sabotaging her.

but if she keeps blindly listening to him, she will eventually lose her audience.

Upvote 0
My complaint to Stripchat:

I was harassed by another patron on Stripchat. The user is https://stripchat.com/user/(blanked out) . I was threatened with banning from a patron and then I was actually banned by a model (blanked out). I did not spam the model. I never chatted in free chat or to the model at all. I did not even chat the model,ever . I did ask the patron harassing me, who they were talking to and what they were talking about and how they were going to ban me. After, I was banned for 24 hours, I said nothing, That turned into me being permanently banned. I feel I was wronged and harassed. This all stems from me joining a model's fanclub .The model's fanclub included perks for private spying. I had tipped her beyond joining her fanclub and I guess a "Red" patron ( https://stripchat.com/user/(blanked out ) decided that I was not tipping her enough so he harassed and threatened me and then I was banned. I feel he should be banned although that is your decision and him ,I guess it's a man ,being a patron that has spent in excess of $25 K is a customer in good standing with you i am sure you value him but if he is doing it to me and she is doing it because he threatened her or forced her and if he is doing it to other fanclub users or partons and i don't say something it won't end. Attached are screenshots of his messages in my pm and my tip history to @(blanked out) to show you i do in fact tip her. Thank you for your consideration Sincerely (blanked out)

Upvote 0
whoa. no she doesn't. if this abusive asshole is contributing large portions of her income, and depending on her REAL LIFE SITUATION this will influence her decisions. i wish the model could get out of this toxic relationship before it gets to that point. she doesn't deserve bad things to happen to her because someone is manipulating and downright sabotaging her.

but if she keeps blindly listening to him, she will eventually lose her audience.

This is exactly what happened to the model where I had a big issue with her red tipper/knight.
He would be rude to EVERYONE and harass everyone and call them names. He would give her 1-2k every day, and other people would give 100 or 200, or there were times when a user would come to her, tip her 3k or 4k, but then the next day they have no tokens and they'd just be chatting with her in public (nothing rude, nothing demanding, nothing bad) and then this red guy/knight would be constantly telling him to tip and calling him and others insults. Eventually, she lost other really big tippers who would come once, twice a week to tip her. Now, she has made about 10+ accounts, she has him as her knight EVERY time, he stopped tipping her (publically at least) and she literally only ever has 1 person in her room most times, usually a grey. It's very unfortunate, as she was/is a fun woman, with amazing humour and enjoys talking to people and joking around.

Even I spoke to her about it when he first was trying to get me banned. She was actually upfront and honest with me "Cliff - his name, but not a full username) wants me to ban you or he will stop coming and tipping me, so I need to ban you" (or something to that effect), she did give me chance to reply, which was fair although pointless, and i did respond saying "it's silly and annoying but i understand, i can't match what he tips her so it's ok". I think she banned me for 30 days, it expired and then i spoke to her another few months AFTER that, and she just told me to "ignore his insulting comments" that were in public chat tagging my name. I reported this guy so many times for harassing me, yet he never once got suspended or anything and if he got warned or told off, he ignored it clearly, because he kept doing it to me and everyone else.

But yeah, she doesn't seem to get any tippers anymore, and even her good regulars who loved her stopped going (myself included).

(this model i always had private shows with, i never tipped in public, and i did even respond a few times trying to "explain myself" saying "he doesn't see how often i take her for private shows, so calm down and mind his business". Sadly, there are many guys like him, and this is probably one of the biggest reasons i enjoy the invisible option. Stops the drama for me, and stops the models having drama and people stomping their feet throwing tantrums like little babies

Upvote 0
I would not normally comment on a thread like this but it struck me this kind of ultra toxic room is it more common on Stripchat than elsewhere?

I spend money on Chaturbate it is where I began I only joined Stripchat because of the pro-active nature of the representatives here and a model I knew shifted out of Chaturbate to Stripchat.

But there was another thread on her about toxic abusive users and that too was on Stripchat.

I'm sure you get these kind of rooms in all platforms but on the face of it Stripchat with their rewarding of historical spending through their multiple tier system only fans male egos, and most of the egos on cam site are shall we say a little exaggerated?!

I could spend a large amount on Chaturbate for a week , disappear for 3 months and start again from scratch, I would not be tipping to get my level up but because I like the model/show.

With Striphchat you pick up where you left, and I cant help but feel many users tip not just for the mode/show but to get through the levels for higher bragging rights ultimately so they can push their weight around.

I don’t know just my thoughts reading this thread. Thankfully I have not encountered such a room /environment, hope the OP an find a way to calmer happier times on Stripchat.

Reactions: bamdicted and johnm
Upvote 0
I would not normally comment on a thread like this but it struck me this kind of ultra toxic room is it more common on Stripchat than elsewhere?

I spend money on Chaturbate it is where I began I only joined Stripchat because of the pro-active nature of the representatives here and a model I knew shifted out of Chaturbate to Stripchat.

But there was another thread on her about toxic abusive users and that too was on Stripchat.

I'm sure you get these kind of rooms in all platforms but on the face of it Stripchat with their rewarding of historical spending through their multiple tier system only fans male egos, and most of the egos on cam site are shall we say a little exaggerated?!

I could spend a large amount on Chaturbate for a week , disappear for 3 months and start again from scratch, I would not be tipping to get my level up but because I like the model/show.

With Striphchat you pick up where you left, and I cant help but feel many users tip not just for the mode/show but to get through the levels for higher bragging rights ultimately so they can push their weight around.

I don’t know just my thoughts reading this thread. Thankfully I have not encountered such a room /environment, hope the OP an find a way to calmer happier times on Stripchat.
yes ,ego bragging rights, control, that is why i started the thread to understand about when he was online by the green light on so i could stay away from him and i learned all about it from @NotYou (Thanks and sorry for your bruises from learning the hard way) i'm happy it is coming to a head and i could finally put together a cohesive letter to complain to StripChat. I was super simple and succinct in my complaint with documentation. It will be an example to see what they actually do to him i will be curious if they do but it was my responsibility after reading everyone's heres comments to voice my complaint, as he is abusive and he is abusing her, me ,and who knows who else and if Stripchat evaluates it and does nothing then maybe i will go elsewhere and encourage others to do the same.

Reactions: deltaepsilon
Upvote 0

The vast majority of rooms are not like this, and there are only a few of these types of "red" users on the site. Unfortunately getting rid of them is not so easy. Best to just move on to a different model.

Upvote 0
Some of the biggest assholes are the ones with money because they think they can "buy" what they want and their tips should give them complete control. These guys are only a few of the "royal" level members I have seen and most are respectful decent guys.

If anyone is harassing you take screenshots of messages in public chat or PM and report them and send the screenshots along with the report.
Some aspects about the harassing big spender discussed in this thread remind me of a whale who is currently providing something like 85% of the income for a friend of mine. (The whale is a "Cassanova" level member on Livejasmin; I suppose that's LJ's version of the Royal/Legend level on Stripchat). I'm not a member of LJ but she's told me a lot about the situation. There are differences but the common aspect is that she is caught in a bind. She needs and wants the money, so she feels she must be very careful about how she handles the guy. But his jealous tantrums have driven away a lot of her other spenders, including some who were becoming significant customers. It's put her under a lot of stress and pressure at times. Some of the details are pretty weird. I might do a separate post on it, to hear what models think about the situation.

Reactions: johnm and NotYou
Upvote 0
....and he didn't like i didn't tip after watching her in private spying. Since she originally banned me for 24 hours for spamming was the excuse
How does he know that you spy on her private shows?

And my opinion remains the same.. report him, and block him, or not, but do NOT engage with, him do not reply to him, that just feeds his ego.

And move on from the model. Whatever her reasons for banning you (and as I have said before models have the right to ban for any, or no, reason) she has, it seems, treated you less than well. Cam sites are supposed to be fun, so.. pick a new less drama-ridden room to visit.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
i'm happy it is coming to a head and i could finally put together a cohesive letter to complain to StripChat. I was super simple and succinct in my complaint with documentation. It will be an example to see what they actually do to him i will be curious if they do

Since it is rather clear cut to me from your screen shots that he is indeed harassing / abusing you, if you do not get any satisfaction from SC Support, you can always approach @Charlie_SC here. (Contacting support should always be the first option of course). And of course you cannot raise a report n behalf of anyone else e.g. the model; they have to do that themselves.

but it was my responsibility after reading everyone's heres comments to voice my complaint, as he is abusive and he is abusing her, me ,and who knows who else and
I must have missed where he is abusing her? (and unless he is doing it in public chat, you can not actually KNOW that he IS abusing her)

Upvote 0
Some aspects about the harassing big spender discussed in this thread remind me of a whale who is currently providing something like 85% of the income for a friend of mine. (The whale is a "Cassanova" level member on Livejasmin; I suppose that's LJ's version of the Royal/Legend level on Stripchat). I'm not a member of LJ but she's told me a lot about the situation. There are differences but the common aspect is that she is caught in a bind. She needs and wants the money, so she feels she must be very careful about how she handles the guy. But his jealous tantrums have driven away a lot of her other spenders, including some who were becoming significant customers. It's put her under a lot of stress and pressure at times. Some of the details are pretty weird. I might do a separate post on it, to hear what models think about the situation.
if you do make another post i would love to read it im sure it's asking a lot to link me to it but maybe you could friend me or leave a forwarding link to your post here if you make one Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
How does he know that you spy on her private shows?

And my opinion remains the same.. report him, and block him, or not, but do NOT engage with, him do not reply to him, that just feeds his ego.

And move on from the model. Whatever her reasons for banning you (and as I have said before models have the right to ban for any, or no, reason) she has, it seems, treated you less than well. Cam sites are supposed to be fun, so.. pick a new less drama-ridden room to visit.
on SC she had fanclub and one of the perks for fanclub was spying , when you are in fanclub you get a badge and he would keep track of who was online when she goes into private. I knew from the peoople he belittled in free chat that i needed to stay clear of him, so ythat is why i tried to follow his "green" light to0 stay away when he was active. That's why i came here to post only to find out when he wants his ego to show he unhides himself and green light and when he wants to fuck with people he hides through Ultimate and his green light if OFF mostly off. He saw me come and go when she was in private and he never saw me tipping, although i have the receipts to prove i tipped her. Anyway he decided to flex and now I'm banned not to mention the fanclub perk is gone now for everyone. Yes, I reported him and I have zero expectations , but I know not reporting or getting feedback here only exacerbates his ilk, so maybe hope is eternal. Thanks for the commenting to me!

Upvote 0
Since it is rather clear cut to me from your screen shots that he is indeed harassing / abusing you, if you do not get any satisfaction from SC Support, you can always approach @Charlie_SC here. (Contacting support should always be the first option of course). And of course you cannot raise a report n behalf of anyone else e.g. the model; they have to do that themselves.

I must have missed where he is abusing her? (and unless he is doing it in public chat, you can not actually KNOW that he IS abusing her)
I'm thinking forcing her to ban people because he doesn't like that they aren't tipping to his satisfaction. Forcing her to stop spying as a perk on fanclub and his belittling and harrasing free chat patrons and she is silent to him, so she can get his patronage in tokens is abusive to her to me. I'm not the one that initially labeled his actions as abuse, but i know no matter how you channel it, control is abuse to me. He is abusing me, and if he threatens users and tippers he is abusing her too, and that's just on the surface i have no idea what goes on between the two of them.

Upvote 0
on SC she had fanclub and one of the perks for fanclub was spying , when you are in fanclub you get a badge and he would keep track of who was online when she goes into private.

I know very well how Stricphat works (I have been visiting the site for over 5 years).

There is NO WAY he can know that you are spying. Sure he can know you are online if you are not "Ultimate" and invisible but that proves nothing to him. The mere fact that you are still in her room when she goes private could mean you are just waiting for her to return to pubic chat and resume her public show. He cannot know you are spying unless you tell him. I am unsure if even the model could know, given that you are fanclub and spying for free (if we pay to spy there are ways for the model to know who spies if they choose to check).

Yes, I reported him and I have zero expectations , but I know not reporting or getting feedback here only exacerbates his ilk, so maybe hope is eternal. Thanks for the commenting to me!
Do not be dismayed by some here saying Red level users will not get banned. That is definitely false. They do get banned. As long as you can show actual proof of wrong doing when you make a report they will be sanctioned in some way. It may be a warning or a temporary suspension or it may be a ban.

I'm thinking forcing her to ban people because he doesn't like that they aren't tipping to his satisfaction. Forcing her to stop spying as a perk on fanclub and his belittling and harrasing free chat patrons and she is silent to him, so she can get his patronage in tokens is abusive to her to me. I'm not the one that initially labeled his actions as abuse, but i know no matter how you channel it, control is abuse to me. He is abusing me, and if he threatens users and tippers he is abusing her too, and that's just on the surface i have no idea what goes on between the two of them.
I know you probably do not want to hear this, and most likely you feel that the model is "pure" and innocent in all this, but unless he is her superior at her studio, he cannot *force* her to do anything. Sure he can make threats of taking his money elsewhere, but ultimately it is HER (or her studio's) decision to ban you etc. She may be in a situation where she needs his money and therefore, quite understandably, bans you but it is still her CHOICE to do so.

As I have said, if I was you, when all of this is over I would be finding another model to visit in a room that does not have such drama. Depending on the time of day, there can be over 9,500 models online.. so there are plenty to choose from ;)

Reactions: Natural9 and johnm
Upvote 0
I'm thinking forcing her to ban people because he doesn't like that they aren't tipping to his satisfaction. Forcing her to stop spying as a perk on fanclub

You don’t know if he’s behind her banning you. Or if he’s behind her no longer having spying as a fanclub perk. That is really just speculation on your part. Sure, that could be the case, but there’s also another scenario that I think is just as likely.

The model complained about you to this member and he took it upon himself to message you on her behalf (or he could have even let her know and she was okay with it, since I believe on SC models can get in trouble/banned for being “rude” to members). Why would she complain? If you were spying on the majority of her privates while never actually speaking to her as you said here…

I never chatted in free chat or to the model at all. I did not even chat the model,ever .

It might have been offputting for her. That would explain how he knew that you were spying. This scenario also seems more likely considering she stopped the spying fanclub perk. She probably realized it wasn’t the best idea and that she was losing money in the long run having it as a perk.

You didn’t do anything wrong, you paid for a perk and you used that perk. You’re not required to have a conversation with a model. But, she may have gotten annoyed or just had a bad day and said something to the member.

Just my honest two cents. However, the way the other member harassed you is definitely wrong.

Upvote 0
You don’t know if he’s behind her banning you. Or if he’s behind her no longer having spying as a fanclub perk. That is really just speculation on your part. Sure, that could be the case, but there’s also another scenario that I think is just as likely.

The model complained about you to this member and he took it upon himself to message you on her behalf (or he could have even let her know and she was okay with it, since I believe on SC models can get in trouble/banned for being “rude” to members). Why would she complain? If you were spying on the majority of her privates while never actually speaking to her as you said here…

It might have been offputting for her. That would explain how he knew that you were spying. This scenario also seems more likely considering she stopped the spying fanclub perk. She probably realized it wasn’t the best idea and that she was losing money in the long run having it as a perk.

You didn’t do anything wrong, you paid for a perk and you used that perk. You’re not required to have a conversation with a model. But, she may have gotten annoyed or just had a bad day and said something to the member.

Just my honest two cents. However, the way the other member harassed you is definitely wrong.
Yes, she told me he asked her to ban me and yes she told me he told her to stop the spying perk. She might be deflecting everything and i don't blame her for putting her finances first. I am only putting out my questions thoughts and i appreciate everyone's dialog. He does belittle others in her free chat and he tips very generously and that is her focus, not my mini complaints

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I know very well how Stricphat works (I have been visiting the site for over 5 years).

There is NO WAY he can know that you are spying. Sure he can know you are online if you are not "Ultimate" and invisible but that proves nothing to him. The mere fact that you are still in her room when she goes private could mean you are just waiting for her to return to pubic chat and resume her public show. He cannot know you are spying unless you tell him. I am unsure if even the model could know, given that you are fanclub and spying for free (if we pay to spy there are ways for the model to know who spies if they choose to check).

Do not be dismayed by some here saying Red level users will not get banned. That is definitely false. They do get banned. As long as you can show actual proof of wrong doing when you make a report they will be sanctioned in some way. It may be a warning or a temporary suspension or it may be a ban.

I know you probably do not want to hear this, and most likely you feel that the model is "pure" and innocent in all this, but unless he is her superior at her studio, he cannot *force* her to do anything. Sure he can make threats of taking his money elsewhere, but ultimately it is HER (or her studio's) decision to ban you etc. She may be in a situation where she needs his money and therefore, quite understandably, bans you but it is still her CHOICE to do so.

As I have said, if I was you, when all of this is over I would be finding another model to visit in a room that does not have such drama. Depending on the time of day, there can be over 9,500 models online.. so there are plenty to choose from ;)
Thank you, he assumed as my token were depleted and I was marked with an ex on my name and that I had the fanclub badge showing and thatIi only signed in when she was in privates and I signed out when she returneId that i didn't tip her at all for the viewing pleasure . I put the pm messages he wrote and threatened me with earlier in this thread so it is just about moot now, all i can hope for is Stripchat will take action. And I guess I will find out at some point as I watch and patronize this model under another account now AND I do tip her, no fanclub, just tokens. I'm not sure who would pay $50 a month for a fanclub with zero perks as her benefactor surely isn't in her fanclub or he would have a badge when he makes himself visible with his massive 1K tips one after the other

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yes, she told me he asked her to ban me and yes she told me he told her to stop the spying perk. She might be deflecting everything and i don't blame her for putting her finances first. I am only putting out my questions thoughts and i appreciate everyone's dialog. He does belittle others in her free chat and he tips very generously and that is her focus, not my mini complaints

Ah, okay, I thought she just said "Sorry I banned you and I'm glad you reported him", didn't know she told you he was the reason why she banned you and disabled the spying perk.

I'd say just move on. Camsites should be fun for users, and you shouldn't have to deal with drama like that.

Upvote 0
I think you really should just move to another, better room where the model is not like this and is more appreciative, understanding and enjoyable.
Although, guys like him are everywhere, unfortunately.

There are many other amazing models. Understand she is between a rock and a hard place, she needs to earn, and simply move on.

Upvote 0
if you do make another post i would love to read it im sure it's asking a lot to link me to it but maybe you could friend me or leave a forwarding link to your post here if you make one Thanks a lot!
Sure, happy to link to it if I post about it. But to be clear, I don't think it's going to shed any light on what you're dealing with. It's not the same customer (I don't know if you might have been thinking it could be, but I'm saying this just in case it crossed your mind. For one thing, the client I'm referring to, the one who has my model friend in a bind, isn't a member on Stripchat).

Aside from that, there are other major differences. In the situation I was going to post about (because the client's behavior is kind of extreme and I'll be curious what other models think or would advise), I don't have any interaction with the controlling, jealous client. I know the model in real life, and I don't go to her rooms (except for a few occasions, including when she's written and said things like, "If you're online, go to my room on Jasmine right now and see what my "Mr. jealous" is doing!"). There's no "triangle" between me, the client, and the model, as maybe you suggest is the case in your situation. He doesn't know I exist (or barely); nor does he know certain key facts about her life that would probably cause his head to explode.

Reading through your description of the situation, my advice would be to step back and consider if you are wasting a lot of time and emotion. Unless I missed something along the way (and apologies if I did), you don't know what's really going on with this model or the truth of her relationship with her "whale." And it doesn't sound like she's treated you too well, either.

I don't think the member should have a right to send those crazy, harassing messages to you. As others have said, you could definitely report him. But I'm not sure I understand your level of investment. As someone said above, there are so many models who would be pleasant to interact with and not have this ongoing mess that is affecting you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0