AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help anyone? Problem with MFC and WebCamCash in Russia.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2014
I’m asking on behalf of a friend whose English is not too good.

She works out of a studio in Russia called WebCamCash.

All accounts with MFC and WebCamCash have suddenly been closed. She can’t log on and therefore can’t work. Both her room and her profile are gone.

WebCamCash have explained that they are having “technical” difficulties with MFC and are trying to resolve them. She also hasn’t been paid, although WebCamCash have promised that they will pay people.

My friend emailed MFC yesterday asking for an explanation but has so far got no reply.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

JonDoe said:
I’m asking on behalf of a friend whose English is not too good.

She works out of a studio in Russia called WebCamCash.

All accounts with MFC and WebCamCash have suddenly been closed. She can’t log on and therefore can’t work. Both her room and her profile are gone.

WebCamCash have explained that they are having “technical” difficulties with MFC and are trying to resolve them. She also hasn’t been paid, although WebCamCash have promised that they will pay people.

My friend emailed MFC yesterday asking for an explanation but has so far got no reply.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
It's a studio issue, of course MFC wouldn't reply about it.

Sounds like your friend needs a new studio or preferably to sign up directly on MFC if she works from home and knows how to navigate the Internet.

[/quote]
It's a studio issue, of course MFC wouldn't reply about it.

Sounds like your friend needs a new studio or preferably to sign up directly on MFC if she works from home and knows how to navigate the Internet.[/quote]

Thanks for replying.

This is what I was thinking but I would have thought MFC would still have replied to the email saying that it's a studio issue.

Can't help but wonder if the trouble between the US and Russia over Ukraine has got something to do with it.

She does work from home and is considering working directly for MFC.

Again, thanks for your response.

Suggest to her she check the liveshow.ru forums, as she is most likely to find information about the happenings with Russian studios there, and it's all in Russian.

JonDoe said:
Can't help but wonder if the trouble between the US and Russia over Ukraine has got something to do with it.

No. MFC could care less about Russian/Ukraine issues and would not ban a studio over that. They got banned for a reason so she really should try MFC on her own or switch to another site.

Teagan_Chase said:
JonDoe said:

No. MFC could care less about Russian/Ukraine issues and would not ban a studio over that. They got banned for a reason so she really should try MFC on her own or switch to another site.

Thanks.

You are probably right about that.

I was wondering more about the sanctions that are in place now.

Sevrin said:
Suggest to her she check the liveshow.ru forums, as she is most likely to find information about the happenings with Russian studios there, and it's all in Russian.

Thanks for the suggestion. This could be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.