AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do I make someone knight? tell me the process and what is requirements for the user to become a knight.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
how do I make someone my knight? tell me the process and what is requirements for the user to become a knight.

Reminds me of Indiana Jones. Back after I’ve watched Temple of Doom!
harrison ford jones GIF

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
how do I make someone my knight? tell me the process and what is requirements for the user to become a knight.
In the 3 years that I have been camming, I have had more trouble with knights than I can mention here. Although there are awesome people out there who would make great knights, I have yet to find one. ALL the people I knighted, stopped tipping and became dictators in my room, costing me tippers and friends. This is only my experience and other models might have had way better luck than myself. My point being, please be very careful about knighting someone because they have the ability to make or break your room, and ruin your psychological wellbeing. Good luck in front of the cam and be strong.

Upvote 0
In the 3 years that I have been camming, I have had more trouble with knights than I can mention here. Although there are awesome people out there who would make great knights, I have yet to find one. ALL the people I knighted, stopped tipping and became dictators in my room, costing me tippers and friends. This is only my experience and other models might have had way better luck than myself. My point being, please be very careful about knighting someone because they have the ability to make or break your room, and ruin your psychological wellbeing. Good luck in front of the cam and be strong.
I had the same. Then they start being rude and scaring everyone else when theu aren't tipping themselves lol Then get butthurt when you remove them as "Knight"

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.