AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clarify. I am asking how much can you make if you worked 16 hours a week. $450 for an entire week at 16 hours is $28.12 an hour. I don’t know anyone that would be excited about making $6.42 an hour. LOL.

But, I have heard that MFC is much harder to make money with. Therefore, I am focusing on Chaturbate for this part of my research.

What have you read on Chaturbate banning people on a drop of a hat?

You can clarify as much as you want to. But that doesn't change the answer. No matter how how your question is rephrased, the answer is the same. If you want to write the most honest and accurate article to represent money potential on Chaturbate, you'd do well to take the answers that are given to you, and not fish for answers that are more to your liking. I like the way that Joanne phrased it. There are too many variables to count, and there's also that elusive thing called luck, which determines how much you can make. Every performer is different. Someone can make $0, while another performer can make thousands. And that number is not consistent from one week to the next. The money that someone makes around the holidays can be vastly different from the money made on a long week during the summer. It is impossible to give a cut and dry answer, like you want us to give.

Also... I know plenty of people who can get excited over $6.42 an hour, depending on how dead the day seems or what part of the world that person is from. There are a lot of models from all over the world, living in areas with different living expenses than you might be used to, or in places where the American dollar goes a lot further. So I wouldn't scoff at what one persons deems as a successful wage, even if it may not go hand in hand with the numbers you are imagining in your head.

I have a question that a lot of people ask me daily.

If you cam for 16 hour a week for month what do you think is a realistic ballpark figure you can make with Chaturbate?

Even if I risk sounding philosophical, I really think that you should consider these things before you start camming on any site:

1. No matter the site, you will earn good money if you intend to give your best. Don't click "broadcast" if you just want to see what it's about.
2. Don't pick a website based on what people tell you, but check out alexa rankings and see how many members go there and which times. (Chaturbate is top 10 here)
3. Find the right time in the day to work for you not for them!

Good luck!

But, I have heard that MFC is much harder to make money with.

Eeeehhhh, yes and no. The camscore sounds intimidating, but if you go in with a plan and stick to a schedule, MFC has more income potential, especially when you factor in that they aren't as prone to banning for no reason.

Each site for each individual model will have a different experience then others. May it to be easy making money, some money, or no money. One site maybe hard for others while that same site can be a cake walk for different models. They can be similar like or polar opposites.

You can check everything off your list. You can even have a glowing personality and generally likeable, but most of it comes down to sheer luck. I see models struggle who are doing everything right to succeed on a site and can't catch a break. This is also sales job, and not everyone is cut out for it.

I feel like we are beating a dead horse here, lol.

You can clarify as much as you want to. But that doesn't change the answer. No matter how how your question is rephrased, the answer is the same. If you want to write the most honest and accurate article to represent money potential on Chaturbate, you'd do well to take the answers that are given to you, and not fish for answers that are more to your liking. I like the way that Joanne phrased it. There are too many variables to count, and there's also that elusive thing called luck, which determines how much you can make. Every performer is different. Someone can make $0, while another performer can make thousands. And that number is not consistent from one week to the next. The money that someone makes around the holidays can be vastly different from the money made on a long week during the summer. It is impossible to give a cut and dry answer, like you want us to give.

Also... I know plenty of people who can get excited over $6.42 an hour, depending on how dead the day seems or what part of the world that person is from. There are a lot of models from all over the world, living in areas with different living expenses than you might be used to, or in places where the American dollar goes a lot further. So I wouldn't scoff at what one persons deems as a successful wage, even if it may not go hand in hand with the numbers you are imagining in your head.

Thanks for your input on making money on Chaturbate. I now have a clear understanding of how to write the most accurate article on how much money you can make with Chaturbate. Clearly, there is no clear cut answer as I will explain in my article. There certainly are a lot of variables.

That is true about the $6.42/hour. In the Philippines for instance that would be consider making pretty good money. However, in America that wouldn’t be considered making decent money. However, that 6.42/hour could be supplemented by selling videos, pictures, panties, etc. which could make it 3 to 4 times as much.

Eeeehhhh, yes and no. The camscore sounds intimidating, but if you go in with a plan and stick to a schedule, MFC has more income potential, especially when you factor in that they aren't as prone to banning for no reason.

Can you provide some resources about accounts getting banned on Chaturbate for no reason?

So, you believe there is more income potential with MyFreeCams? I know people do freak out about the camscore all the time, though. Like any job you do have to be persistent; webcamming is no different.

Can you provide some resources about accounts getting banned on Chaturbate for no reason?

Literally read this forum. There is post after post about accounts that have been banned without notice. Some of them, when they finally get a reason, discover that they were banned because someone reported them as looking underage, and despite having identification on file proving otherwise, the site still bans them.

Take some time and comb through this site, read everything you can find in the public sections pertaining to which site is everyone's preference. You claim that you're doing research, but so far, you've been making assumptions and not listening to information that's being given to you. Do the actual research.

Literally read this forum. There is post after post about accounts that have been banned without notice. Some of them, when they finally get a reason, discover that they were banned because someone reported them as looking underage, and despite having identification on file proving otherwise, the site still bans them.

Take some time and comb through this site, read everything you can find in the public sections pertaining to which site is everyone's preference. You claim that you're doing research, but so far, you've been making assumptions and not listening to information that's being given to you. Do the actual research.

Ok thanks, I will do more research. Thanks for your input.

Each site for each individual model will have a different experience then others. May it to be easy making money, some money, or no money. One site maybe hard for others while that same site can be a cake walk for different models. They can be similar like or polar opposites.

You can check everything off your list. You can even have a glowing personality and generally likeable, but most of it comes down to sheer luck. I see models struggle who are doing everything right to succeed on a site and can't catch a break. This is also sales job, and not everyone is cut out for it.

I feel like we are beating a dead horse here, lol.

Thanks I understand. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how in depth my articles are and how well written they are.

That's the exciting thing about the career...you just don't know!

It's kinda like an art, people will interpret you differently and a guy will worship you and spend 2000 tokens just as much as 1000 guys join your room, think 'meh' and leave immediately.

To start with in 2014 as a newbie I made £30 a night on CB for a 3 hour show. When I returned a little smartened up and did my research, watched other male models (straight here but you gotta do whatcha gotta do) and learnt how to play the game I now make on average 2500 tokens for a 2-3 hour show. I think that's up there with some of the ladies.

I made 9000 tokens one night and 200 the next. It's just unpredictable and so many factors come into play. Set up, lighting, your mood (if you're bored and moody it's unlikely people will enjoy watching you), your aesthetics, voice, playfulness, accent, body language oh god it's crazy.

I love telling people who guess how I make my extra money that it doesn't matter what I do, cos you couldn't do it. Because cam modelling I think is a skill, it requires charisma and hard work, an ability to come across positive and happy and sexy and likeable and I could go on forever.

Like Chains above said, just start! Expect nothing and anythings a bonus. As a hint of the unpredictability here's some stats for you to gauge at least some idea of financials:

May 4, 2017 $127.55
May 5, 2017 $5.00
May 6, 2017 $289.95
May 8, 2017 $132.95
May 9, 2017 $99.50
May 11, 2017 $148.90
May 12, 2017 $140.65
May 13, 2017 $405.35
May 14, 2017 $128.15
May 15, 2017 $44.00
May 17, 2017 $11.50
May 23, 2017 $75.00
May 24, 2017 $138.70
May 25, 2017 $458.50
May 28, 2017 $20.00
May 29, 2017 $504.95
June 1, 2017 $212.75
June 2, 2017 $30.95
June 4, 2017 $202.10
June 5, 2017 $141.70

These are all 2-3 hour attempts. Look at May 25th, 28th and 29th. Amazing, absolute shocking, amazing. you just can't predict it at all.

For me that's part of the thrill :D Good luck and hope my ramble showed some idea of something, somewhere.

Thanks a lot for your response. Looks like you're doing quite good on Chaturbate :)

Hope you have lots of success.

I see articles about camming income several times a year. Not a one of them is the same and all are frequently quite erroneous. They always shout the exceptional and seldom the unspectacular. I've seen top girls from both mfc & cb make several thousand $$ per shift and the next go round make less than minimum wage. I've seen new girls make a few $ or make out like a bank robber. There is simply no way to predict which way the wind will blow despite her best efforts.

If you cam for 16 hour a week for month what do you think is a realistic ballpark figure you can make with Chaturbate?

you=me?
or you=the average cammer, or you yourself, or your girlfriend, or what?

I mean, hell, male averages are a good deal lower than female averages, and headless or non-interactive foreign models probably make a lot less, too. hard to give figures when it hinges so much on the model themselves

You really shouldn't be writing articles about subjects you VERY obviously have zero knowledge about. When you do, you poison the internet with bad information.

Why don't you send them here, tell them to ask people who know?
Thanks I understand. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how in depth my articles are and how well written they are.
My. Ass.

I have already had to correct your grammar once, pointing out your use of the word "masterbate". I only did that because that particular misspelling really annoys the hell out of me for some reason. Just couldn't stop myself.

https://yeswebcam.com/advice/trolling-webcam
I hate to sound anal, but this is far from "well written":
Just, so we are clear on what a troll is...
Improper use of comma
Let’s the name Amber and say she is camming...
"Let's the name"? Pardon me?
He tell her to take off her panties...
"tells her". Not "tell her", but "tells her"
Bare in mind...
Should read "Bear in mind"
she is probably the looses girl he has ever seen...
Should read "loosest girl"
But, there has been a lot of issues...
Should read "have been"
they can give you more advise
Should read "advice"
the webcam model, industry, too...
Improper use of comma.

These are just the errors that jumped out at me. And as for "in depth"? You just carried on for almost 900 words to say "block and ignore trolls". It is garbage.

I say this not to discourage, but for the purpose of edification...your article sucks.

You really shouldn't be writing articles about subjects you VERY obviously have zero knowledge about. When you do, you poison the internet with bad information.
For real.

Did you read his review of you? Not a freaking word about your spanking abilities!

talk about a sin of omission...

Oh, I don't think I will be surprised at all... not even a teeny tiny little bit.

Start at the beginning. You seem to be unaware that Chaturbate has many issues for performers. Even a simple Google search would have led you to tons of threads highlighting problems with Chaturbate! This forum alone contains many, many dozens of threads, from hundreds of aggrieved contributors, devoted to addressing Chaturbate problems such as the ban happy culture, their dire model support, the flawed system for checking / age verifying model ID's, etc etc. Maybe hold back on writing any kind of review until after you have managed to carry out some in-depth research. :nod:

:)

Meh. I wouldn't say it's super in depth. Just briefly touch over subjects and summarized. All you did was scratch the surface.

Last edited:
For real.

Did you read his review of you? Not a freaking word about your spanking abilities!

talk about a sin of omission...
I'm going to add to her bio part now. Thanks for the heads up.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Why don't you send them here, tell them to ask people who know?

My. Ass.

I have already had to correct your grammar once, pointing out your use of the word "masterbate". I only did that because that particular misspelling really annoys the hell out of me for some reason. Just couldn't stop myself.

https://yeswebcam.com/advice/trolling-webcam
I hate to sound anal, but this is far from "well written":

Improper use of comma

"Let's the name"? Pardon me?

"tells her". Not "tell her", but "tells her"

Should read "Bear in mind"

Should read "loosest girl"

Should read "have been"

Should read "advice"

Improper use of comma.

These are just the errors that jumped out at me. And as for "in depth"? You just carried on for almost 900 words to say "block and ignore trolls". It is garbage.

I say this not to discourage, but for the purpose of edification...your article sucks.

I'm not an english major LOL. I take your constructive criticism seriously, though. But, that isn't my best article to be honest with you.

Oh, I don't think I will be surprised at all... not even a teeny tiny little bit.

Start at the beginning. You seem to be unaware that Chaturbate has many issues for performers. Even a simple Google search would have led you to tons of threads highlighting problems with Chaturbate! This forum alone contains many, many dozens of threads, from hundreds of aggrieved contributors, devoted to addressing Chaturbate problems such as the ban happy culture, their dire model support, the flawed system for checking / age verifying model ID's, etc etc. Maybe hold back on writing any kind of review until after you have managed to carry out some in-depth research. :nod:

:)

I gotta stick up for my site here.

Arguably ban happy to a point, but only due to complaints of a nature that can be supported to some degree. I doubt any model is truly innocent if they've been banned. I've found the support phenomenal and even when I was banned I got addressed personally rather quickly and in a human manner. Don't get me wrong the automated system is bullshit but once you get through to their real support they are quite understanding. They want to help, not punish models.

The ID thing honestly I've had no trouble with, just get verified first? Maybe there are passport issues with different countries but it was straight forward for me.

I doubt any other site is perfect, and CB isn't, but they have tremendous viewership, a great layout, unique apps and VERY GOOD AND...UNDIRE (is that a word?) support. I honestly think the threads on here are just mostly people being caught out and whining. Maybe they should have done some in-depth research beforehand. I wish I did when I got banned by them ahaha.

I mean come on look at the job Shirley does, that CB even has someone like that I think is insane!

Sorry for the rant but I LOVE MY JOB AND CB IS AWESOME. I REVIEW 10/10.

I gotta stick up for my site here.

Arguably ban happy to a point, but only due to complaints of a nature that can be supported to some degree. I doubt any model is truly innocent if they've been banned. I've found the support phenomenal and even when I was banned I got addressed personally rather quickly and in a human manner. Don't get me wrong the automated system is bullshit but once you get through to their real support they are quite understanding. They want to help, not punish models.

The ID thing honestly I've had no trouble with, just get verified first? Maybe there are passport issues with different countries but it was straight forward for me.

I doubt any other site is perfect, and CB isn't, but they have tremendous viewership, a great layout, unique apps and VERY GOOD AND...UNDIRE (is that a word?) support. I honestly think the threads on here are just mostly people being caught out and whining. Maybe they should have done some in-depth research beforehand. I wish I did when I got banned by them ahaha.

I mean come on look at the job Shirley does, that CB even has someone like that I think is insane!

Sorry for the rant but I LOVE MY JOB AND CB IS AWESOME. I REVIEW 10/10.
If you say so.

If you say so.

I have to say everyone has an opinion and just because he supports Chaturbate doesn’t mean they don’t have any flaws. Some of the most successful businesses have complaints because you literally can’t please everyone. There is always going to be that person that complains about any and everything.

But, the feedback on Chaturbate does seem to be mostly positive. Account bans do seem to be a problem.

This is the second time you have pointed out grammar issues on my site, which is fine. I’m not looking for approval from you, but do take the “typos” seriously. I do thank you for pointing it out to me though. I believe in being positive and learning from everyone.

I have to say everyone has an opinion and just because he supports Chaturbate doesn’t mean they don’t have any flaws. Some of the most successful businesses have complaints because you literally can’t please everyone. There is always going to be that person that complains about any and everything.

But, the feedback on Chaturbate does seem to be mostly positive. Account bans do seem to be a problem.
If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.