AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real.

Did you read his review of you? Not a freaking word about your spanking abilities!

talk about a sin of omission...

What a travesty! It's like he never even watched her or something.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I gotta stick up for my site here.

Arguably ban happy to a point, but only due to complaints of a nature that can be supported to some degree. I doubt any model is truly innocent if they've been banned. I've found the support phenomenal and even when I was banned I got addressed personally rather quickly and in a human manner. Don't get me wrong the automated system is bullshit but once you get through to their real support they are quite understanding. They want to help, not punish models.

The ID thing honestly I've had no trouble with, just get verified first? Maybe there are passport issues with different countries but it was straight forward for me.

I doubt any other site is perfect, and CB isn't, but they have tremendous viewership, a great layout, unique apps and VERY GOOD AND...UNDIRE (is that a word?) support. I honestly think the threads on here are just mostly people being caught out and whining. Maybe they should have done some in-depth research beforehand. I wish I did when I got banned by them ahaha.

I mean come on look at the job Shirley does, that CB even has someone like that I think is insane!

Sorry for the rant but I LOVE MY JOB AND CB IS AWESOME. I REVIEW 10/10.

I definitely agree that a good percentage of people banned from Chaturbate have been violating a rule and the ban was justified. However, banning people who have submitted age verification because someone reports them for looking underage is quite silly. That in particular irks me, as the whole point of submitting verification is to prove that you are of age.

I gotta stick up for my site here.

Arguably ban happy to a point, but only due to complaints of a nature that can be supported to some degree. I doubt any model is truly innocent if they've been banned. I've found the support phenomenal and even when I was banned I got addressed personally rather quickly and in a human manner. Don't get me wrong the automated system is bullshit but once you get through to their real support they are quite understanding. They want to help, not punish models.

The ID thing honestly I've had no trouble with, just get verified first? Maybe there are passport issues with different countries but it was straight forward for me.

I doubt any other site is perfect, and CB isn't, but they have tremendous viewership, a great layout, unique apps and VERY GOOD AND...UNDIRE (is that a word?) support. I honestly think the threads on here are just mostly people being caught out and whining. Maybe they should have done some in-depth research beforehand. I wish I did when I got banned by them ahaha.

I mean come on look at the job Shirley does, that CB even has someone like that I think is insane!

Sorry for the rant but I LOVE MY JOB AND CB IS AWESOME. I REVIEW 10/10.

I dunno man, they've randomly banned me twice in the middle of busy shows, one was because they thought I looked too young and the other time because I tried adding someone to my room to broadcast with and they thought they looked too young in their verification photo, despite being pictured alongside their ID and having never actually been on cam.

I definitely agree that a good percentage of people banned from Chaturbate have been violating a rule and the ban was justified. However, banning people who have submitted age verification because someone reports them for looking underage is quite silly. That in particular irks me, as the whole point of submitting verification is to prove that you are of age.
I would also like to know how many non-models have been banned.

I am also curious how anyone can describe CB support as good, when desperate pleas for resolution are taking up no less than 18 pages on a profile on this site, which I assume is unrelated to CB.

True, there are some real shady characters from all corners of the earth who come here, rightfully banned for appalling reasons. Can't really understand why CB would want to encourage a situation where their dirty laundry is piling up so publicly though.

Last edited:
@Pimp G may I ask why you chose the username "Pimp G" on a forum frequented mostly by people working in the sex industry? On this site, it could probably be perceived as quite inflammatory. I'm pointing it out as you obviously are looking to make money from this industry, but your username shows that you are either looking to troll people or are a little bit ignorant about how such a username could be perceived. Both are bad for business.

If it's the latter I would hope you'd take my criticism as constructive and maybe you should do a little research into pimps and how they operate.

@Pimp G may I ask why you chose the username "Pimp G" on a forum frequented mostly by people working in the sex industry? On this site, it could probably be perceived as quite inflammatory. I'm pointing it out as you obviously are looking to make money from this industry, but your username shows that you are either looking to troll people or are a little bit ignorant about how such a username could be perceived. Both are bad for business.

If it's the latter I would hope you'd take my criticism as constructive and maybe you should do a little research into pimps and how they operate.

That's a good question. Certainly, not looking to insult anyone. My apologies if that insults you or anyone. My name starts with a G and I just quickly came up with a pin name. Maybe, I could go by G Spot. Would that be more fitting?

It's all good, though. It's meant in a lighthearted tone :)

That's a good question. Certainly, not looking to insult anyone. My apologies if that insults you or anyone. My name starts with a G and I just quickly came up with a pin name. Maybe, I could go by G Spot. Would that be more fitting?

If you are going for lighthearted, then G-Spot would deeeefinitely be the better choice. It is a little harder for a community of sexworkers to find anything lighthearted or humorous about such a loaded word. We're used to civilian men trying to make money off of our work and our bodies, without knowing a thing about it, and it's not an amusing thing. Exploitation isn't really something we giggle about. Adding in all of the violence and abuse of a pimp/sex worker relationship... And it's not very funny anymore, not even a little bit. Alex is right. That carries a lot of weight behind it, so double-thinking the use of that name... If you plan on trying to represent the sex-industry in any way, then rethinking is proooobably the best idea.

So yeah. If it's a choice between Pimp G and G-Spot, I definitely vote G-spot.

Calling yourself a pimp in group of sex workers will never be lighthearted. The very fact you think so show how ignorant you are about sex workers and is further proof that you aren't the appropriate person to be writing sex worker advice articles.

If you insist upon writing these articles anyways, I feel you would get a much more positive reaction if you started camming yourself and gave the reader the benefit of your hands on experience rather than writing from an outside perspective.

If you are going for lighthearted, then G-Spot would deeeefinitely be the better choice. It is a little harder for a community of sexworkers to find anything lighthearted or humorous about such a loaded word. We're used to civilian men trying to make money off of our work and our bodies, without knowing a thing about it, and it's not an amusing thing. Exploitation isn't really something we giggle about. Adding in all of the violence and abuse of a pimp/sex worker relationship... And it's not very funny anymore, not even a little bit. Alex is right. That carries a lot of weight behind it, so double-thinking the use of that name... If you plan on trying to represent the sex-industry in any way, then rethinking is proooobably the best idea.

So yeah. If it's a choice between Pimp G and G-Spot, I definitely vote G-spot.

Ok, how do I change my name on here? Sorry, didn't know that my humor would offend people. :(

That hurts :(
Please do not reply to this thread on twitter with spammy plug tweets. It's weird. If you have a question about something said in this thread ask here, don't bother people elsewhere.

Calling yourself a pimp in group of sex workers will never be lighthearted. The very fact you think so show how ignorant you are about sex workers and is further proof that you aren't the appropriate person to be writing sex worker advice articles.

If you insist upon writing these articles anyways, I feel you would get a much more positive reaction if you started camming yourself and gave the reader the benefit of your hands on experience rather than writing from an outside perspective.

You have a good point! I do have articles written by cam models. Going for more of a cam model input structure :)

Please do not reply to this thread on twitter with spammy plug tweets. It's weird. If you have a question about something said in this thread ask here, don't bother people elsewhere.

What issues do you have with my site? You said I know zero about the topics I have written about.

• Funny!
What issues do you have with my site? You said I know zero about the topics I have written about.
The topic man. The topic.

The topic man. The topic.

Ok, it's going to be written to give newbie cam models a rough ballpark figure. I know it's a silly question, but I am tired of getting asked the question so I figured I would write on it. :)

Ok, how do I change my name on here? Sorry, didn't know that my humor would offend people. :(

If you're looking to engage with people working in the industry, aside from it possibly causing offence it's very bad for business.

No one working in the sex industry is going to want to affiliate themselves with someone whose username likens them to someone who exploits and abuses sex workers.

Information on how to change your username is in this thread... https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-forum-stuff.2252/

I know you're still trying to be lighthearted and everything... But some things are not funny. It's not that our senses of humor don't mesh up. It's that there is legit nothing funny about the role and history of pimps in the adult industry. I don't laugh at domestic violence jokes either. When people find exploitation and violence hilarious... It is very telling. You seemed ignorant of the loaded nature behind the word, so we educated you on why it is offensive to us. Instead of giving a sad face about the sense of humor thing, as if you are the wronged party, take our words seriously.

We get guys here all of the time trying to make money off of the industry. Without knowing a single thing. It's annoying. It's insulting. Especially when they don't want to do the work themselves. It is hard to respect someone who is trying to educate others about something they know absolutely nothing about. It's not amusing to use to watch another civilian man try to teach others about our world. It's dangerous to watch ignorant civilians try to teach new comers. If you want to teach others about the adult industry, become a part of it. RebelleHart had the perfect suggestion. Be a cam person. Gain your own experience. Write from that. Educate yourself on the dynamics of sex work. The different kinds. Educate yourself on the bad corners and the good. Be a participant and not a parasite.

The fact that you haven't seemed willing to even research through the vault of information available on these boards, wanted us to spoon feed you answers, and then tried to make light of a term that was found offensive... You are not ready to educate anyone. If you want to truly be a part of this world, then become involved in it. Don't just try to make money off of something you know nothing about. Don't try to teach others when you've never experienced it, when you don't want to research it, when you are brand new yourself.

Educate yourself before giving ANY advice to ANYONE. Especially on the topic of sex work.

I know you're still trying to be lighthearted and everything... But some things are not funny. It's not that our senses of humor don't mesh up. It's that there is legit nothing funny about the role and history of pimps in the adult industry. I don't laugh at domestic violence jokes either. When people find exploitation and violence hilarious... It is very telling. You seemed ignorant of the loaded nature behind the word, so we educated you on why it is offensive to us. Instead of giving a sad face about the sense of humor thing, as if you are the wronged party, take our words seriously.

We get guys here all of the time trying to make money off of the industry. Without knowing a single thing. It's annoying. It's insulting. Especially when they don't want to do the work themselves. It is hard to respect someone who is trying to educate others about something they know absolutely nothing about. It's not amusing to use to watch another civilian man try to teach others about our world. It's dangerous to watch ignorant civilians try to teach new comers. If you want to teach others about the adult industry, become a part of it. RebelleHart had the perfect suggestion. Be a cam person. Gain your own experience. Write from that. Educate yourself on the dynamics of sex work. The different kinds. Educate yourself on the bad corners and the good. Be a participant and not a parasite.

The fact that you haven't seemed willing to even research through the vault of information available on these boards, wanted us to spoon feed you answers, and then tried to make light of a term that was found offensive... You are not ready to educate anyone. If you want to truly be a part of this world, then become involved in it. Don't just try to make money off of something you know nothing about. Don't try to teach others when you've never experienced it, when you don't want to research it, when you are brand new yourself.

Educate yourself before giving ANY advice to ANYONE. Especially on the topic of sex work.

@Pimp G Read Paige's comment, then read it again and again until everything here sinks in. She is right.

It's not amusing to use to watch another civilian man try to teach others about our world. It's dangerous to watch ignorant civilians try to teach new comers.
What does "civilian" mean in this context?

Reactions: paige_orion
What does "civilian" mean in this context?

I use civilian in the context, "not a working participant of this industry". I used to use the word vanilla, but once I became involved with the Fetish world, vanilla had a compleeeeetely different connotation and wasn't accurate enough. I know that civilian is used in a military sense, i.e., not a part of a certain armed forces, but I've found that most people usually understand my meaning more often when using that term. I suppose I could just use, "non-sex-worker male", but there are still non-sex-worker males who do work and contribute to the adult industry in other ways, so that isn't always accurate enough either. So civilian is still the best word I can think of.

But man, I'm down for better suggestions, if you've got 'em! I freaking love new words and more accurate language!

Edited slightly because I still don't think I was explaining myself as well as I could have!

I want to say I sincerely apologize to everyone at AmberCutie.com. Choosing the name “Pimp G” was a horrible choice. I do understand your concerns completely. It’s certainly no laughing matter.

First off, I do respect you camgirls and male models, too. I know the sex industry can have it’s problems and this topic is certainly not going to go away. Offending people was never my intention.

I do really appreciate your response on researching stuff before asking questions. The truth of the matter is I could have easily looked around before asking the question. That was a bad idea on my part, too. But, I failed to do so.

I will learn from my mistakes and you will remember me and watch me grow :)

I have sent Amber a message asking to change my name ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Ok, it's going to be written to give newbie cam models a rough ballpark figure. I know it's a silly question, but I am tired of getting asked the question so I figured I would write on it. :)

They can make anywhere from $0 - as much as you can. It depends on their own earning potential. There is no exact number or average number. The only way they can find out, is if they try it out for themselves.

WTDnnwE.gif

the whole point you seem to be missing is that you should not be giving any ballpark figures or writing articles about subjects you obviously know nothing about.
fake news (obviously a joke but still)

the whole point you seem to be missing is that you should not be giving any ballpark figures or writing articles about subjects you obviously know nothing about.
fake news (obviously a joke but still)

Believe me, I get it you believe I know nothing about camming or this subject matter. I am fine with that. I'm a blogger and love adult camming and love to write, though.

I'm hard headed LOL. But, I can post it in this thread if you want to see the finished product.

I do really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to educate me :)

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Believe me, I get it you believe I know nothing about camming or this subject matter. I am fine with that. I'm a blogger and love adult camming and love to write, though.

I'm hard headed LOL. But, I can post it in this thread if you want to see the finished product.

I do really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to educate me :)
I got to be honest. I lost a lot of respect for you, seeing how easy you rolled over on the name change thing. Sorry I even tried to help you now.

You don't have to look real hard to find somebody who got them a webcam, and now they struttin' all proud cause they got their whore badge. Then I hear somebody talking about "civilians", and I get curious and go digging around, reading and watching youtube, and find out that for at least 4 years now thats been catchin' on. Calling non-sw "civilians", like they some kind of hardcore sexual Delta Force or something.

But you can't take a stand and start calling some folks out for being pimp-phobic? God. Damn.

Fix your own commas from now on.
Maybe, I could go by G Spot. Would that be more fitting?
Oh, I think it's a hell of a lot more fitting.

• Funny!
Reactions: paige_orion
You don't have to look real hard to find somebody who got them a webcam, and now they struttin' all proud cause they got their whore badge. Then I hear somebody talking about "civilians", and I get curious and go digging around, reading and watching youtube, and find out that for at least 4 years now thats been catchin' on. Calling non-sw "civilians", like they some kind of hardcore sexual Delta Force or something.

HEY! The hardcore sexual Delta Force is supposed to be strictly confidential, Just! Stop leaking industry secrets! You do your research way too well...

Status
Not open for further replies.