AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read every article... there is no fucking way you are a cammodel. It reads like I'm reading from 3rd party perspective. Like I said a sheep in wolves clothing. If you are truly a cammodel, please link your cammodel profile. Cause I've never seen a cammodel link their customer account instead of their model account. And the reason to it is because your website url is in the profile? That makes zero sense. Same with your MV. It's clearly a customer account.

I think the reason you aren't showing it is because we caught you in your lie.
Not a cam model. You are correct a customer.

D e v i l i s h
Will be confirmed if he makes another clickbait on Stripperweb.
not my intention. Even asked Amber if she wanted to delete this post. She doesn't feel the need to remove this thread, which I do respect Won't use Stripperweb to ask questions.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Not a cam model. You are correct a customer.

Oh so you did lie to me. Neat. Just want to let you know because of your lie to build credibility has lost you all credibility you could of had. Seriously fuck off.

Oh so you did lie to me. Neat. Just want to let you know because of your lie to build credibility has lost you all credibility you could of had. Seriously fuck off.
Tried camming for a bit, not for me. Thanks for your kind words.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Then why is a failed cam model giving advice how to be successful? Seriously fuck off. You are just a customer, you were probably never a cammodel. If you were, please show some actual receipts. Because I don't believe a word out of your mouth.

Then why is a failed cam model giving advice how to be successful? Seriously fuck off. You are just a customer, you were probably never a cammodel. If you were, please show some actual receipts. Because I don't believe a word out of your mouth.

Oh there's another "fuck off"!

In all fairness, the way Chaturbate works, he very well could have just broadcasted a couple times as a hobby weiner-wanker and called it "giving it a try as a cam model". CB makes it easy for any random Joe, Jack, or Betty to broadcast their junk with no intention of actually being a "cam model".

I'm not deleting this thread due to the fact that I want people to see the interaction, and corrections to the OPs misguided advice.

In all fairness, the way Chaturbate works, he very well could have just broadcasted a couple times as a hobby weiner-wanker and called it "giving it a try as a cam model". CB makes it easy for any random Joe, Jack or Betty to broadcast their junk with no intention of actually being a "cam model".

That's exactly what I am thinking. Used his 50 tokens earned to tip other models.

Oh there's another "fuck off"!

In all fairness, the way Chaturbate works, he very well could have just broadcasted a couple times as a hobby weiner-wanker and called it "giving it a try as a cam model". CB makes it easy for any random Joe, Jack, or Betty to broadcast their junk with no intention of actually being a "cam model".

I'm not deleting this thread due to the fact that I want people to see the interaction, and corrections to the OPs misguided advice.

I wonder what went through Gspots head when he woke up? I'm going to make a website called yeswebcam yeswebcam.com www.yeswebcam.com (the multiple names should bring this thread up in Google Search results) and thought, Hey, today I'm going to be a guru on Cam modelling and start giving people advice on how to cam. Like who does that? Usually people have an iota of experience in something before they start giving advice on it! Deleting my posts in a public thread was a dick move too JS.

No on here, the post where I initially questioned him on his choice of name.
I don't see any deleted posts... (and yes I can see them as the admin.) And he wouldn't be able to delete yours, only the author can within 15 minutes, or the admins can.

Reactions: Alex_M_21
I don't see any deleted posts... (and yes I can see them as the admin.) And he wouldn't be able to delete yours, only the author can within 15 minutes, or the admins can.
Well since Gspot left, and things are pretty much winding down, I got a question I been wondering.

Have I been locked out of receiving poo ratings or something? I have been on 98, 2 poos away from getting my Party Pooper trophy, for like a month now. Really been nagging at me; I almost ran a redlight yesterday thinking about it.

No biggie, it's just if I'm never going to get there, I'd like to put it out of my head.

Well since Gspot left, and things are pretty much winding down, I got a question I been wondering.

Have I been locked out of receiving poo ratings or something? I have been on 98, 2 poos away from getting my Party Pooper trophy, for like a month now. Really been nagging at me; I almost ran a redlight yesterday thinking about it.

No biggie, it's just if I'm never going to get there, I'd like to put it out of my head.
No restrictions have been put on your ability to receive poop. There is a chance that maybe your posts haven't been poop worthy as of late, which I appreciate.

I could go poop on a random couple of your posts, if it helps keep the world safe. :angelic: :bag:

Reactions: snowwolf87
D e v i l i s h
Will be confirmed if he makes another clickbait on Stripperweb.

Don't give him any ideas. Lol. I'm on my way there next to read the newly updated threads. :p

• Funny!
Reactions: G Spot

Didn't Happen.gif

Okay, I've been dying to use this GIF and I can't resist the temptation any longer. Sure, maybe you turned on your camera a time or two. But that doesn't make you qualified to advise any newbie on how to hustle. Telling a new girl that her show goals should be... The price of a fast food cheeseburger? Flash her pussy for the whole internet to see for an entire $.80?

This is why we told you to research and gain experience before trying to give advice to anyone. This isn't us hating on you. This is us looking out for every new girl who will get swindled by following your advice. You are not qualified. As an affiliate, if you make any money off of these shows, I would think you'd be encouraging girls to charge higher. The more money people spend, the more money for you, and all that. Since you're telling girls to give away shows for only a few dollars... I can't even process how that helps you. It helps absolutely NO ONE, except for the freeloaders and customers who want to take advantage of new girls and get everything for nothing. We don't take kindly to watching others give new models terrible advice, or to try to take advantage of their ignorance of this industry.

Love is not the answer here. I'm all for love and positivity, but you can't preach love while trying to be a parasite. We tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, dude. We tried to encourage you to take this seriously and learn more before giving advice. We tried to educate you. Yet, you've taken none of that advice and still seem so deluded enough to think that your advice is allllllll right, while the advice of ACTUAL CAM MODELS who do this for a LIVING and having been doing this for YEARS - we are somehow wrong. Love isn't the answer. We are not here to hold your hand and make you feel better or cheer you on for ignoring our words and giving bad advice, somehow convinced in your own superior knowledge. This forum exists to help cam models. And it is especially here to help new cam models who want ACTUAL real answers on how to succeed down this path. Love isn't the answer. Your articles are not the answer. Do you know what the real answer is here? The ACF forums.

You, and others like you, are the exact reason we are wary when someone new comes in with some grand scheme to make money. You guys don't actually care about doing it right. You don't care about helping women make money. You don't care about helping this industry in any way. You care about making your money, and you don't think twice about feeling bad advice to someone too naive to know better. That's disgusting and we see it all of the time. All of the time, and it's franking fucking exhausting. With that in mind... I am so impressed at how politely everyone has treated you. I am very impressed with this forum's ability to see the situation ahead of time, and yet still make an effort to try to educate you and give you an actual chance. And even when you proved all of our suspicions to be correct, even when you are still convinced you are surrounded by haters... Still, almost everyone has remained far more polite than the situation probably deserves.

You seem determined to try to paint yourself as a victim who knows everything about this industry, while giving new and naive girls very, very bad advice. You don't want to help anyone. You aren't interested in accurate information or research. All you want is to make a few pennies off of another girl's hard work, without caring about her well-being. I take back what I said about the G-spot being a better name for you. I think Pimp G suits you perfectly.

Read the article and it is absolute shit.

Telling a new girl to do a cum show goal of 10 - 50 tokens? That is ridiculous.

A masturbation shows for 10 cents profit then you have to do 50 of them a day.. It's just not possible.

Stop. Your advice is terrible.

Ride a dildo for a min for 42 tokens? Again a girl can't just ride a dildo for hours horrible idea.

How can you write entire articles and claim to give advice on something you tried briefly and either hated or most likely failed at?

You're advising models what to charge for their shows, yet at the same time are so clueless on as to what a cam model expects to earn that you need to plaster polls all over the internet.

Then you come to a forum mostly for cam models, with the username "Pimp G", and start acting as if you're some kind of camming guru, with a cheap site and some badly written, totally inaccurate articles that if followed would completely rip off and exploit the reader.

THEN you start getting confused as to why you've received a negative reception and start playing the victim.

What planet are you from? Seriously :eek:

Love is not the answer here. I'm all for love and positivity, but you can't preach love while trying to be a parasite.
The religious, politicians, manipulators of any sort (including a helper like G spot)...somebody starts throwing all this emotional shit around hard and heavy, I take it to mean they are wanting you to turn the thinking part of your brain off for some reason. And it has been my observation that when it doesn't work, most of the people who try and pull this crap start acting like children. Either crying, or pitching a temper tantrum.

Save the fuckin love for your immediate circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.