AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of the funniest comments I have ever read. Jumping to conclusions.

I don't understand? Where have we jumped to conclusions?

You are an affiliate marketer who entices new models into signing up under your affiliate link all while feeding them advice even you agree is bad. (You rated "agree" on @a_haze420 's post where she called your advice "absolute shit" and "just not possible".)

upload_2017-6-13_23-46-13.png

if I have missed something, by all means, please elaborate. Otherwise, your continued reaction of incredulity is puzzling.

(edited for proof)

I don't understand? Where have we jumped to conclusions?

You are an affiliate marketer who entices new models into signing up under your affiliate link all while feeding them advice even you agree is bad. (You rated "agree" on @a_haze420 's post where she called your advice "absolute shit" and "just not possible".)

View attachment 71019

if I have missed something, by all means, please elaborate. Otherwise, your continued reaction of incredulity is puzzling.

(edited for proof)
Yes, the site will generate money through affiliate earnings. Didn’t know that was such a bad thing.

These points for jumping to conclusions.

The religious manipulator and they need my help to make money.

My content is bad advice.

Leveraging Kaci Kash for my own benefit.

I’m not really a cam model so I have no place to write.

I preach love but I’m a parasite.

Asking to remove a post because it turned into a bashing.

Other conclusions which are just assumptions.

I agreed because there is room for improvement with some articles content. Doesn’t mean I can’t revise and make it better. The site was started 3 months ago and I’m not an expert and I don’t claim to be.

Once, I get 20 - 25 articles I am going to revamp stuff and add even more value.

I don’t have any ill feelings for anyone on here. Even if they tell me to “fuck off”. It’s really just kind of childish and AmberCutie has so much good content, therefore, why would you want this filth? Not my call as I have stated. I don’t know all the answers, hence why people go to forums. Didn’t know that was such a bad thing?

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Know what else is childish? Telling adults who have adult bills to pay to work for pennies. Again. Fuck off.
New models probably aren't quitting their job to pay their bills. Not trying to sugar coat it or anything buddy.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
New models probably aren't quitting their job to pay their bills. Not trying to sugar coat it or anything buddy.

When I was a new model, I had no other job. I cammed exclusively to pay my bills. Most of the other girls I've spoken to about the subject did the same. Where did you get your information?

When I was a new model, I had no other job. I cammed exclusively to pay my bills. Most of the other girls I've spoken to about the subject did the same. Where did you get your information?

Speaking from what I believe amateur cam models might do. I think that is awesome that you started without having another job. I could see how someone might be insulted by me writing advice when my site has only been around for 3 months. It's new and people start brands all the time. You got to start somewhere. I don't claim to know much. Learning and loving every minute of it.

Yeah you clearly don't know much.

New cam girls quit their vanilla jobs all the time but would never be able to when you advise them to do cum shows for 30 cents.

Again horrible advice and I would say maybe suggest new cam girls come to this forum instead of your website as they will he lead in the wrong direction from your website.

New cam girls quit their vanilla jobs all the time but would never be able to when you advise them to do cum shows for 30 cents.

Again horrible advice and I would say maybe suggest new cam girls come to this forum instead of your website as they will he lead in the wrong direction from your website.

Read the follow-up comment on my site if you want a response to that. You can raise it at any time. It's just to make you some money. It's about small goals and working towards increasing your crazy ticket price.

Read the follow-up comment on my site if you want a response to that. You can raise it at any time. It's just to make you some money. It's about small goals and working towards increasing your crazy ticket price.
a small goal is like $25 or $50 etc not 30 cents!!!!
"making some money" is not .30 - 1$ that isnt making money...
way to de value the girls.

would you give it all away for .30 yourself? if not then dont tell others to do the same.

IMO better advice would be set a goal and stay online until you achieve it especially chaturbate where cam score doesnt exist.

i hated chaturbate but i made 30 tokens in one tip.. no way i was doing a cum show for that.

a small goal is like $25 or $50 etc not 30 cents!!!!
"making some money" is not .30 - 1$ that isnt making money...
way to de value the girls.

would you give it all away for .30 yourself? if not then dont tell others to do the same.

IMO better advice would be set a goal and stay online until you achieve it especially chaturbate where cam score doesnt exist.

i hated chaturbate but i made 30 tokens in one tip.. no way i was doing a cum show for that.

I see so what do you think would be a more realistic crazy ticket price? The way I see it is yes your practically giving it away to get people that might be interested following you. Then, they will pay more in the long run.

Y
Asking to remove a post because it turned into a bashing.

Asking to remove a post because it turned into bad publicity because it exposes how successful cam models see your advice to prospective cam models.

Leveraging Kaci Kash for my own benefit.
But that is what you are doing.

You are trying to make it look like you are some sort of resource, and you are using big names to give the illusion that some of your absurd advice makes sense.

How about this; go get that picture off of megacams, and when you feel the need to recommend that new models show pussy for 16 tokens, you put that picture of the "hobby weiner-wanker" :rofl: it is coming from next to it instead of dropping names like Kaci Kash.

I see so what do you think would be a more realistic crazy ticket price? The way I see it is yes your practically giving it away to get people that might be interested following you. Then, they will pay more in the long run.

iimo again.. give it away once you will be expected to EVERY TIME,
you said a girls goal for doing a show should be 10 tokens - 30 tokens you didnt say that was the amount per ticket each user purchases
if thats the case you need to edit your article so that is made clear.

you asked for advice here but didmt use it.
i hope new girls find ACF first before your site.
much more accurate info from girls who are actually cam models![/QUOTE]

But, you see how us having this discussion about the crazy ticket price is more productive than just saying "go fuck off" or you don't know much? I think a lot of people see the negative part and get on the bashing train without showing me why they feel that is some bad advice. Hence, why they go to my site with the mindset of I got to find something wrong and tell this guy he doesn't know anything?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lilygray and Picnic
But that is what you are doing.

You are trying to make it look like you are some sort of resource, and you are using big names to give the illusion that some of your absurd advice makes sense.

How about this; go get that picture off of megacams, and when you feel the need to recommend that new models show pussy for 16 tokens, you put that picture of the "hobby weiner-wanker" :rofl: it is coming from next to it instead of dropping names like Kaci Kash.

Your jumping to conclusions. I bet you were the guy that started a Twitter and sent her a tweet saying I was saying stupid stuff LOL. Again, you come at me with the mindset I got to find something wrong with something. Not productive and insults really don't do jack.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lilygray
you are giving bad advice and we are telling you so.
i said EXACTLY why it was bad advice.
not bashing you need to learn the difference.
you arent a cam model so there fore you cant know what to do like an experienced one would.

i did not go to your site to find something wrong.
i read you article and it was horrible advice.

16 tokens to show pussy? come on dude.

Your jumping to conclusions. I bet you were the guy that started a Twitter and sent her a tweet saying I was saying stupid stuff LOL. Again, you come at me with the mindset I got to find something wrong with something. Not productive and insults really don't do jack.
WE ARE TELLING YOU your advice is bad not jumping to conclusions.. you have proved your advice is bad we didnt need to "find stuff wrong with it"

you are giving bad advice and we are telling you so.
i said EXACTLY why it was bad advice.
not bashing you need to learn the difference.
you arent a cam model so there fore you cant know what to do like an experienced one would.

i did not go to your site to find something wrong.
i read you article and it was horrible advice.

16 tokens to show pussy? come on dude.
That is why I plan on doing a lot more interviews and writing good content. 16 tokens, but you can always raise it. Giving stuff away builds a following.

WE ARE TELLING YOU your advice is bad not jumping to conclusions.. you have proved your advice is bad we didnt need to "find stuff wrong with it"

Found guilty by not even reading it. Well, I guess that makes sense, then. Some snippet someone cut and pasted that had to find something wrong.

That is why I plan on doing a lot more interviews and writing good content. 16 tokens, but you can always raise it. Giving stuff away builds a following.
giving stuff away builds a folliowing of freeloaders not quality tippers.
being engaging with your viewers is more important than giving it away...

Found guilty by not even reading it. Well, I guess that makes sense, then. Some snippet someone cut and pasted that had to find something wrong.
i read your entire article then decided it was shit not just snippets :)
tells us not to make assumptions then makes assumptions lol

But, you see how us having this discussion about the crazy ticket price is more productive than just saying "go fuck off" or you don't know much?

not really.
you don't know much and it would be great if you fucked off. not from this forum, but from the internet, from trying to prey on naive girls to get affiliate earnings off of her.

holding your hand and teaching you how to give less ridiculous advice will only help give you more credibility and money than you deserve

I think a lot of people see the negative part and get on the bashing train without showing me why they feel that is some bad advice.

it's amazing that you are so ignorant about the business of being a model that you still don't know what's wrong with your advice, and somehow seem to think it's our job to help improve your ability to make money as a phony guru

not really.
you don't know much and it would be great if you fucked off. not from this forum, but from the internet, from trying to prey on naive girls to get affiliate earnings off of her.

holding your hand and teaching you how to give less ridiculous advice will only help give you more credibility and money than you deserve

it's amazing that you are so ignorant about the business of being a model that you still don't know what's wrong with your advice, and somehow seem to think it's our job to help improve your ability to make money as a phony guru

Guru? I digress.

People aren't shitting all over you because they disagree with your advice. We all have different opinions on how to be better camgirls. They're shitting all over you because these sort of websites do a great deal of harm over those naive enough to take it their advice.

Your advice could really hurt some new camgirl out there who doesn't know better. Not just hurting her income, mind you (which it will) but creating real emotional damage.

I'm speaking from 5+ years experience as a cammodel, and nearly a decade in the adult industry. So sit the fuck down and listen.

The main thing cam girls regret from their new days is undercharging. This is an emotionally taxing job, and thank GOD there are communities like this around now, because when I first tried it there sure as hell weren't. Being new and not knowing anybody, it's so easy to undervalue yourself and feel extremely used. I can't express how disgusting it feels to be performing sex acts for pennies, but it's every bit as shitty as any reasonably intelligent person can imagine. I still feel sick when I think about some of the things I did for so little when I first started and didn't know any better.

These girls find this forum, relieved to learn that they can charge what they feel is appropriate. We show them better options in Models Only. Many don't make it that far, and instead regret their explicit sex acts being on the internet forever after making a whopping 10 bucks in the game, which will haunt them for the rest of their life.

There are real risks to being a cam model. There's no risk to you, anonymous affiliate marketer. Even with careful planning and all the resources in the world, there's every possibility that someone entering our industry will be pushed past their comfort zones and feel taken advantage of, fail to make any money whatsoever, and regret it for the rest of their life. We do our best to minimize that. Many of us work tirelessly trying to help new models avoid this. We spend hours upon hours, years after years, helping guide women who took advice like yours, trying to undo the damage. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. But nearly every single one of us started out naive, alone, and with no idea what to do.

You're taking advantage of naive women who don't know any better, for your own personal gain. And maybe you're not meaning to. Maybe you actually thought your advice was great and would help people. But we are all telling you it is extremely damaging.

Now that you know this, if you have any decency as a human being, here's what you will do:

Hire actual cam models to write your articles. All of them, because you don't know what you're talking about. Pay them. Make a pledge with yourself to be a benefit to your readers instead of a hindrance. Be honest about what you do/do not know. And stop treating the professionals in this industry as disposable.

Asking to remove a post because it turned into bad publicity because it exposes how successful cam models see your advice to prospective cam models.

No asked to remove because "it would be best to just delete the post about asking about how much you can make with Chaturbate? It really doesn't add any value to your great forum." Value is on AmberCutie and I don't mind people telling me to fuck off.

Isn't like it would really change anything with my brand. Don't even considered this bad publicity. Just people saying they disagree and telling me to fuck off LOL.

Who cares right?

Amber can verify that.

People aren't shitting all over you because they disagree with your advice. We all have different opinions on how to be better camgirls. They're shitting all over you because these sort of websites do a great deal of harm over those naive enough to take it their advice.

Your advice could really hurt some new camgirl out there who doesn't know better. Not just hurting her income, mind you (which it will) but creating real emotional damage.

I'm speaking from 5+ years experience as a cammodel, and nearly a decade in the adult industry. So sit the fuck down and listen.

The main thing cam girls regret from their new days is undercharging. This is an emotionally taxing job, and thank GOD there are communities like this around now, because when I first tried it there sure as hell weren't. Being new and not knowing anybody, it's so easy to undervalue yourself and feel extremely used. I can't express how disgusting it feels to be performing sex acts for pennies, but it's every bit as shitty as any reasonably intelligent person can imagine. I still feel sick when I think about some of the things I did for so little when I first started and didn't know any better.

These girls find this forum, relieved to learn that they can charge what they feel is appropriate. We show them better options in Models Only. Many don't make it that far, and instead regret their explicit sex acts being on the internet forever after making a whopping 10 bucks in the game, which will haunt them for the rest of their life.

There are real risks to being a cam model. There's no risk to you, anonymous affiliate marketer. Even with careful planning and all the resources in the world, there's every possibility that someone entering our industry will be pushed past their comfort zones and feel taken advantage of, fail to make any money whatsoever, and regret it for the rest of their life. We do our best to minimize that. Many of us work tirelessly trying to help new models avoid this. We spend hours upon hours, years after years, helping guide women who took advice like yours, trying to undo the damage. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. But nearly every single one of us started out naive, alone, and with no idea what to do.

You're taking advantage of naive women who don't know any better, for your own personal gain. And maybe you're not meaning to. Maybe you actually thought your advice was great and would help people. But we are all telling you it is extremely damaging.

Now that you know this, if you have any decency as a human being, here's what you will do:

Hire actual cam models to write your articles. All of them, because you don't know what you're talking about. Pay them. Make a pledge with yourself to be a benefit to your readers instead of a hindrance. Be honest about what you do/do not know. And stop treating the professionals in this industry as disposable.

Fucking BRAVO! Why can't I like this post 4059 more times?!

Seriously, Pimp G, you said that we weren't telling you what is bad about your advice. I don't think anyone can say it clearer than Veronica did right here. I really hope you listen.

Cheers.gif

nailed it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.