AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just finished my very first show!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyssaMichelle

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@mixedbabyyy97
Streamate Username
mixedbabyyy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000883183/Princess-Lissa/
Hey all! Just wanted to post how my very first show ever went. I've been reading up on all of your tips here.
I just had my first show on Chaturbate, and it went pretty good. Since I still have the new girl tag on my profile, I got 10 viewers within the first few minutes, and it slowly went up to probably a max of 175 throughout the whole show.

People were tipping the entire time. I made sure that I had my tip menu all set up, nice lighting, and a good background. I had all in one apps and bots going, and I made $140 (2875 tokens) in about two and a half hours, which is awesome to me as I didn't work my regular 8 hour shift at the office today, and I made almost double what I normally make in an 8 hour shift in only 2 hours. I have one private show that was like 15 minutes long at 60 tokens/min.

Normally I am only able to cam after I come home for an hour and a half/two hours. I rarely get time to do a full show, but I'm amazed at how much I made camming in so little time, and I am almost at 300 followers. Not only that but I got a great moderator already who doesn't ask for anything in return, and he actively helps me out and gives me tips and tricks for success.

So I just wanted to say thank you for all of those who have replied to my threads and helped me! I'm loving it so far. I plan on camming again in a few hours, maybe I'll make that much again :)

Great to hear it went well. Personally I'm totally sceptical towards moderators. There's a gang of guys who do nothing but go from room to room on the new cams page and beg to become moderator and so far I've not seen or heard from anyone who didn't turn out to be a jealous and demanding guy. Alarm bells should ring when he suggests a crazyticket show. While that app is not bad per se (I use it often myself), in its default settings moderators can give themself free access to the show and they do that and you might not even know it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AlyssaMichelle
Status
Not open for further replies.