AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID not verified, keeps on being declined. HELP.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys!
my boyfriend and I have registered on Chaturbate under the username: fitandfreak and wanted to verify our age and account. He is Bulgarian and I am Serbian, we live together in Serbia. We uploaded the pictures of us and IDs and his was approved, while mine - on the other hand - was denied (couple of times) with a note "ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region". I tried emailing support but to no awail, I did not get any response.
What does this mean? I was able to choose Serbia as a country and my location, so how can I not be allowed to work on the website and get verified? :(

if I'm not mistaken, if you're in another country you have to have a passport to be able to work at chaturbate , just like waiting for an official entity to clear up the doubt

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.