AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm back!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm excited to announce my new career as a non-nude cam girl! I don't have any camming links set up yet, but I'll be very active on my newish Insta @bittybabybellarose, so follow me and join in the fun! Also, fellow cam ladies and gents, tell me something you're proud of or achieved recently in your career. I wanna get to know you guys. :)

Also, fellow cam ladies and gents, tell me something you're proud of or achieved recently in your career. I wanna get to know you guys.
It looks to me like you're asking this question to bump your thread and promote yourself in the process, which is a good strategy on social media but not a good look on someone else's forum imo. But hey, now I commented and bumped the thread, so I guess it worked out for you.

It looks to me like you're asking this question to bump your thread and promote yourself in the process, which is a good strategy on social media but not a good look on someone else's forum imo. But hey, now I commented and bumped the thread, so I guess it worked out for you.
I understand what you're saying, but there's no need to be mean about it.

I understand what you're saying, but there's no need to be mean about it.
How was I mean?

While I'm responding anyway, I meant to mention it in my last comment but lost that thought - there's a dedicated promo thread here on the forum you can post in if/when you get verified as a model.

• Hugs
Reactions: babybellaxo
How was I mean?

While I'm responding anyway, I meant to mention it in my last comment but lost that thought - there's a dedicated promo thread here on the forum you can post in if/when you get verified as a model.
Thank you. The way you said it was too straight forward and sarcastic. It sounded rude.

Thank you. The way you said it was too straight forward and sarcastic. It sounded rude.
Straight forward doesn't mean rude, a lot of models are like that here but I assure they are 100% friendly and supportive

Status
Not open for further replies.