AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's small but it's cute

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fx2FKmc.jpg

My series of reactions

When I saw the name of the thread:

When I saw it was a dick:

When the realization that some asshat posted a pic of his dick on here and wanted free SPH:

When I saw this turned into a pony thread:

When I was going through my Pinkie Pie gif collection to find appropriate gifs:

Attachments

• ppuhhhh.gif
    ppuhhhh.gif
    722.1 KB · Views: 434
  • ppfreakout.gif
    ppfreakout.gif
    499.3 KB · Views: 434
  • ppsad.gif
    ppsad.gif
    244.7 KB · Views: 434
  • ppexcited.gif
    ppexcited.gif
    909.7 KB · Views: 434
  • tumblr_mg2hdn5gY21rbx1d4o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mg2hdn5gY21rbx1d4o1_500.gif
    636.9 KB · Views: 434
Why does small dicks have to be about humiliating them?

That looks about the size of my first vibrator. That thing made me cum so many times.

It's the perfect size for sucking on.

I just... I don't get why having a small dick can't be considered a good thing? Why always must it be about humiliating it?

Hun, if you ever feel like you want someone talk you UP about your dick, I'm your girl. Private on MFC or exclusive on Streamate. Links are on my blog, which you can find in my signature.

LadyLuna said:
Why does small dicks have to be about humiliating them?

That looks about the size of my first vibrator. That thing made me cum so many times.

It's the perfect size for sucking on.

I just... I don't get why having a small dick can't be considered a good thing? Why always must it be about humiliating it?

Hun, if you ever feel like you want someone talk you UP about your dick, I'm your girl. Private on MFC or exclusive on Streamate. Links are on my blog, which you can find in my signature.

I guess we're all conditioned with the false notion that size is everything. Therefore, lacking size must be shameful, right?
While I don't see the appeal in it personally (to each their own, though!), some people really get off on the humiliation of self or others. I guess it's a control thing?

I'll just take one moment to say this:

Being either over-confident OR lacking any confidence in your dick size is a huge turn off. So is talking about your dick, in general, with someone who has not asked you about it specifically, or put themselves in a situation where it is appropriate. If you have to ask strangers to give opinions on your dick, you've got worse problems than a tiny willy.

So, in short ( :lol: ) the point I am trying to make is STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR DICKS.

:duckie:

Attachments

• my_little_pony__one_direction_infection_by_gotmiley2-d4wvct7_large.jpg
    my_little_pony__one_direction_infection_by_gotmiley2-d4wvct7_large.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 241
  • stop-resisting-my-little-pony-pepperspray-e99olV.jpg
    stop-resisting-my-little-pony-pepperspray-e99olV.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 241
Well I feel really stupid. I was just informed that everyone thinks I came on here to try to get "free" humiliation. With that being said, I apologize to all of you for the way this looks, but that was definitely not my intentions. I'm not one of those guys who gets off to having his manhood humiliated. I didn't even know that men actually pay for something like that. Like I told the informant...I wouldn't want my dick insulted AT ALL much less PAY for it. Even just the THOUGHT of someone or a group of people (especially women) making harsh comments and insults about my junk makes me miserable and gives me a nauseating feeling. NOW, to get to the bottom of it all... I came on here in hopes to find other guys in these forums that are in the same situation as me to make an attempt to get them to see things in a different perspective. Replace the negative with a positive, gain confidence, remove "small dick insecurity" and take pride in what you have. That's all I wanted to do so once again I am sorry that I got on this forum and randomly posted a picture of my pecker.

Reactions: LadyLuna
One last actual on-topic post.

Please read This Entry on my blog.

That is all.

EzDuzIt21 said:
Well I feel really stupid. I was just informed that everyone thinks I came on here to try to get "free" humiliation. With that being said, I apologize to all of you for the way this looks, but that was definitely not my intentions. I'm not one of those guys who gets off to having his manhood humiliated. I didn't even know that men actually pay for something like that. Like I told the informant...I wouldn't want my dick insulted AT ALL much less PAY for it. Even just the THOUGHT of someone or a group of people (especially women) making harsh comments and insults about my junk makes me miserable and gives me a nauseating feeling. NOW, to get to the bottom of it all... I came on here in hopes to find other guys in these forums that are in the same situation as me to make an attempt to get them to see things in a different perspective. Replace the negative with a positive, gain confidence, remove "small dick insecurity" and take pride in what you have. That's all I wanted to do so once again I am sorry that I got on this forum and randomly posted a picture of my pecker.

RdM9d1w.jpg

So you introduce your pecker before you introduce yourself most places? :think:

AlexaPinx said:
I love what this treat turned out to be..(yes Im talking about all these super cute ponies).

Never enough ponies :cheers:

Me too much better than dick pics.

I've never posted a picture of pink ponies on the internet before :D

sX2FbVL.png

First of all, nice post LadyLuna. Secondly, I don't introduce my pecker first, no...I actually don't usually take pics of it to begin with. I guess I was just being dumb. Lastly, I came with a SINCERE apology and unlike a lot of men, I admitted to my wrongs...so why must everyone give me a hard time? I wasn't disrespectful to anyone in any way, shape or form...so why am I being disrespected???

LadyLuna said:
One last actual on-topic post.

Please read This Entry on my blog.

That is all.

read the blog posting in question, and can i say that you rock? thank you very much for reminding me of something i had lost.

i know that everything turned into a bit of a pony fest because its just silly to make your first post a dick pic. but there is a salient and intriguing point that has come up because of it. that point is twofold really, so let me get the first part out of the way. us dudes are a bit weird. you see, we love our peni. we love them a lot. but a lot of dudes just don't have any more idea of what is normal about the penis than they do about the vagina. most guys dont realize that a 6 incher is normal, dead on the average world wide. from 4 to 7 is the top of the bell curve. (and no this isnt an invitation to start measuring them and posting the results. just to measure them lol)
those lovely sheathes of muscle and blood have variety and beauty beyond how they can make us feel (wait, was i just dick positive?).

the second part is partly inspired by luna's posting. do you ladies realize how rare it is for someone to truly cherish our favorite body part? i've been around the block enough times to call it a marathon and i can count on my hands with 7 fingers left over the number of people who have done that with me. one of those was another guy, so i dont really count that.
maybe, just maybe part of the whole craze about posting/texting/whatevering penipics is really rooted in that need. now i'm not saying that some random dude sending or posting random pics is something to be considered good, cause its dumb as hell and rude to boot (outside of an official member's members thread).

what i am saying is that if you have a man in your life maybe look at his tallywhacker in a new light. look at it and realize what a silky, wonderful thing it really is. and guys? perhaps spend a moment or two and think about your own man mustard maker with some compassion and love as well. doesnt matter if you're packing a magic mushroom, or make horses jealous. enjoy it, love that darn thing regardless of whether it is limp and shy, or throbbing and proud.

so basically thanks to the OP and the lovely, lascivious lady luna for making me think. (and maybe some other dude will start an official bare it and share it thread?)

EzDuzIt21 said:
First of all, nice post LadyLuna. Secondly, I don't introduce my pecker first, no...I actually don't usually take pics of it to begin with. I guess I was just being dumb. Lastly, I came with a SINCERE apology and unlike a lot of men, I admitted to my wrongs...so why must everyone give me a hard time? I wasn't disrespectful to anyone in any way, shape or form...so why am I being disrespected???

Um, maybe I missed it but that was exactly what I saw when I opened this thread. Had I actually known that you had posted a picture of your dick in your opening post I would have just skipped this thread. So for your first post yes, putting up a picture of your dick is wrong. That is only my opinion of course but I think it is rude and disrespectful to come into a forum and just post a dick pic right off the bat as a new member. To me that is just not cool in any way and very disrespectful towards all the members here.
:twocents-02cents:

EzDuzIt21 said:

It's a double standard. No one complains when there are unsolicited boobie or vajayjay pictures. But it's a different story when a guy posts what he's got. "Boobies? Fuck yeah!!!! Penis? Eeeeewwww!!!!"

emptiedglass said:
EzDuzIt21 said:

It's a double standard. No one complains when there are unsolicited boobie or vajayjay pictures. But it's a different story when a guy posts what he's got. "Boobies? Fuck yeah!!!! Penis? Eeeeewwww!!!!"
:D Not really a double standard. The site is oriented to the idea that men like to view lady bits, not the reverse. Men get to pee standing up. It works out. :)

EzDuzIt21 said:
As was pointed out, posting pictures of genitals to a crowd of people whom you don't know at all, without being asked for it, is disrespectful and disturbing. Yes, it's a bit of a double standard, because around here we LOVE when girls post boobies and such, but in general it's MUCH less accepted for guys to do such.

Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but it's a little hard for us to believe a person who thinks posting dick pics is ok when they say they're sorry. Someone who is silly enough to post dick pics doesn't seem likely to be genuine when making an apology. Something just doesn't add up.

Hopefully, if you're being sincere in your apology, you learned something from this.

emptiedglass said:
EzDuzIt21 said:

And yes, majority of dicks are uglier than the majority of boobies to many people.

Many, many people.

I think he should have paid attention to the culture we live in, which is: "don't show your penis unless asked, and even then, not publicly."

Reactions: emptiedglass
@Brad.....Well if you want to be technical about it, nobody asked you to click on the post and nobody made you do it. If it's "disrespectful and rude" then maybe the site administrator should make it to where someone can't post a picture the way I did. You took a chance and clicked on the link at your own discretion...the outcome wasn't what YOU wanted so now you're being pissy about it. Maybe you should browse a few forums on how not to be ignorant and judgmental. Just because you live a miserable life, try to think past yourself, don't be inconsiderate and stop complaining. Thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.