AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's small but it's cute

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EzDuzIt21 said:
@Brad.....Well if you want to be technical about it, nobody asked you to click on the post and nobody made you do it. If it's "disrespectful and rude" then maybe the site administrator should make it to where someone can't post a picture the way I did. You took a chance and clicked on the link at your own discretion...the outcome wasn't what YOU wanted so now you're being pissy about it. Maybe you should browse a few forums on how not to be ignorant and judgmental. Just because you live a miserable life, try to think past yourself, don't be inconsiderate and stop complaining. Thanks and have a great day!
Probably should take your own advice there, bucko. :thumbleft:

edit:
EzDuzIt21 said:
the outcome wasn't what YOU wanted so now you're being pissy about it.
yep, that applies to you too!

Nobody asked you. Why do hoes always think their opinions matter? Do what people like you do best, shut the fuck up and lay on your back...that's all you're good for.

EzDuzIt21 said:
@Brad.....Well if you want to be technical about it, nobody asked you to click on the post and nobody made you do it. If it's "disrespectful and rude" then maybe the site administrator should make it to where someone can't post a picture the way I did. You took a chance and clicked on the link at your own discretion...the outcome wasn't what YOU wanted so now you're being pissy about it. Maybe you should browse a few forums on how not to be ignorant and judgmental. Just because you live a miserable life, try to think past yourself, don't be inconsiderate and stop complaining. Thanks and have a great day!

Really mate??? Brad hasn't insulted you in any way! WTF not only you post your willy as an introductory post but you also get cranky if someone gives you a suggestion on forum etiquette?

uMoxNgQ.gif

EzDuzIt21 said:
If it's "disrespectful and rude" then maybe the site administrator should make it to where someone can't post a picture the way I did.

There's a thought! How much code would it take to replace any picture included as part of someone's very first post with ponies instead?

Only half serious... it's not like this happens often. Even vlad didn't do it.

Of course you're looking forward to it. What's YOU'RE excuse for being a trashy hoe? What...your daddy didn't give you enough attention? Or did he give you a little TOO MUCH attention? You look like that kind of bitch who doesn't need a reason, you just go out and fuck any guy with a pair of legs and a dick.

EzDuzIt21 said:
Of course you're looking forward to it. What's YOU'RE excuse for being a trashy hoe? What...your daddy didn't give you enough attention? Or did he give you a little TOO MUCH attention? You look like that kind of bitch who doesn't need a reason, you just go out and fuck any guy with a pair of legs and a dick.
lol did you copy/paste that from the "shitty and lazy internet troll how-to-guide"?

EzDuzIt21 said:

Your*

I love how quickly a cock pic thread turned into troll fights.

oAnOuIu.gif

edit: lol @ the guy who randomly started a new thread to show off his cock calling people out on being attention whores. Thas good trollin' rightcherrr

EzDuzIt21 said:

And if you want to be technical about it nobody asked you to post a pick of your dick and not title the thread as such, ie. "look at my dick" or something of that nature.

And instead of seeing how rude you are by posting that pic you would rather blame the admin for not restricting you from posting it? That is just silly. You made the mistake so just own up to it but don't blame Amber.

I am not sure how I am being pissy but I guess if telling someone that they have acted in a very rude manner is pissy then yes, I am pissy. Pointing out rudeness is far from ignorant and that really makes no sense used in that context. It is judgmental of course but that was the entire point of my post now wasn't it. I was judging your first ever post here, or more specifically your posting of a pic of your wang as being in very poor taste. I won't deny that.

I like how you know my life now. What is my last name again? As far as thinking "past myself" that is an odd statement coming from a guy whose first ever post was of his wang. I openly posted that I think you are being rude towards everyone here yet I am being selfish? So sorry. I must have missed it where everyone was asking to see pics of your wang. I guess I was the only one who didn't want to see it. How very selfish of me to not want to see your wang.
:roll:

I may be newly registered here but I was smart enough to lurk long before I signed up and made my first post. That way I was able to learn the rules and get a feel for the members and how things go here. It is how I show respect to a forum and members as a newb. Too bad you didn't do the same.
:thumbleft:

EzDuzIt21 said:
Nobody asked you. Why do hoes always think their opinions matter? Do what people like you do best, shut the fuck up and lay on your back...that's all you're good for.

BanHammer and funny Amber emote incoming. Watch for fallout. Take shelter now........
Oh, and you're a fucking douche lame ass.

EzDuzIt21 said:

Ahhh, now I see. You're just a troll. Well that changes everything. Sorry I even wasted time answering the other post now. Your first post contained this

At the end of the day it's ok though because I may be the smallest, but I'm also the best a few girls ever had. Please comment. I'm sure I'll get insults too. Come on with it.

So you are almost correct. Actually A nobody asked them. And it is pretty obvious how much their opinion does matter to you. Or maybe this is an attempt at receiving some free small wang humiliation and you're getting off on it.
:lol:

Either way fairly lame attempt. I give it a 4.3 (out of 10)
:cool:

Attachments

• ponythread.jpg
    ponythread.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 249
  • ponyhard.gif
    ponyhard.gif
    242 KB · Views: 249
  • ponyoverloards.jpg
    ponyoverloards.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 249
  • ponyworld.png