AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! So I did it... My file was too big to attach, so I just created a YouTube channel... Which I think I may continue to post video blogs and such anyhow.

So here it is!

I hope you guys enjoy... And better late than never, right?

PS The video quality is kind of crappy cause I just used my webcam, I think for future postings I'll use my HD camcorder. :p

Edit: I just read that the video quality may improve once processing is finished too :D

NaughtyNaomi said:
PS How do I embed the video like Amber's is?

I used mah powerz for good todai....

(PS: I loved it Naomi. And yes, gorgeous bling you have there...congrats again!)

LOLZ Amber your song was adorable and is now stuck in my head THANKS A LOT. Everyone else who sings in this thread is was braver than I am. Ridicule haunts me like a shadow.

:clap:

Bravo Naomi! Bravo!

Holy resurrection!! True, though... we've got lots of noobs here we need more singing!

pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
Holy resurrection!! True, though... we've got lots of noobs here we need more singing!

I say you start :D

Nah, my contribution was a song I actually know. :) Dun that. Who is next? (psst: it doesn't have to be any particular song, just a video of you singing something fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.