AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NaughtyNaomi said:
pyrite1965 said:
NaughtyNaomi said:
Hehe! I loved it Luna! You made me smile and clap while I was watching it. Thanks for sharing! :clap:

So when are you going to sing for us? :D

LOL! I was wondering when someone was going to say this! Okay, okay. How about... sometime??? :oops: I HATE singing in public... and never have... I've always been petrified of kareokee. lol Or however you spell that damn word.

But you would be singing alone to your cam, you would just post it on youtube where hundreds of millions of people can see it :p

It's no different than singing in front of the guys on mfc...

Actually, I usually sing a bit better in front of the guys on mfc.

You do sing there, right? Maybe you don't... hm

Well, it can't be much worse than mine. Honestly. I think that was the worst recorded thing I've ever done x.x (And I've recorded some pretty bad stuff of me singing. All lost, with multiple computer re-do's since then. OF COURSE I didn't back up those. :p

well, the attach files thing at the bottom might work... you can try it out. If it doesn't, you can hijack my youtube channel (which I did put up specifically for this x.x)

Nice work guys!

I'm willing to make a fool of myself... I'll do it!

Give me a few days though, I have a cold from hell which will make me sound ten times shitter than I know I already will :lol: So I'll do it when I'm feeling better.

Maybe it's allergies? You can develop them in late teens/early twenties.

Ohh LadyLuna, you might be right :? Might go to the doctor this week. I've never had allergies before but my dad gets them. Sorry if this is a stupid question but can it run in families??

Now that I think about it, my eyes have been a bit irritated too, but I wear contacts so I've just been putting it down to that.

Oh gawd. I recorded mine.... I'll try not to talk myself out of posting it while it's uploading now...

/facepalm

Oh jeez it's done.

Observations upon playback: I squint my eyes too much and my new glasses are super reflective.

I'm glad that at least I could light a fire under Naomi with my ridiculous video :D

AmberCutie said:
I'm glad that at least I could light a fire under Naomi with my ridiculous video :D

I thought it was cute, and on a sidenote: I've never heard that song before

Status
Not open for further replies.