AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lag and cam-related issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XEFqneH.jpg

Just tested Seattle advised by the wiki. The ping sucks, but with a d/l so high, it should roll fine.

Always_Tim said:
eclipse76 said:
I haven't been a customer for MFC for a long time, but there was a really nice model I've been wanting to see who was on this afternoon. But fuckity fuckity fuck, now almost all cams are choppy for me: it works 10 seconds and then chop every fucking seconds, I can't understand a word, follow a room, or try to interact with a model.
When I registered in 2010, I could watch up to six rooms at the same time and now I can't even follow one, fuck this website.

This has been a big problem on MFC for about 2 months now. I often have to reload a model's cam several times before it plays without choppiness. (Underneath the video click "off" to stop the video stream, then wait a few seconds and click "on" to turn it back on again. Give it 10-15 seconds to see if it's ok, and repeat if needed.)

And it's definitely not my network connection. At work, which is where I normally watch MFC, speedtest.net says I have 870 Mbps down (and 665 Mbps up). :) If video is choppy on that, it's clearly MFC's fault.

Hopefully they'll find the problem and fix it soon.

I will try that if it happens to me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.