AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvyBrooks

Cam Model
Jan 17, 2017
Las Vegas
www.dirtylittleivy.com
Twitter Username
@dirtylittleivy
Tumblr Username
dirtylittleivy
Chaturbate Username
Dirtylittleivy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000562474/Ivy-Brooks/
Hey y'all!
I design graphics!

I can create all the graphics for your Chaturbate profile, your Niteflirt profile, your anything profile!
I can make you a flashy GIF banner, I can make you a custom logo/watermark, I can make graphics for your personal website, and much more!

Not only will I provide you with custom graphics, I also provide the HTML necessary to put your profile together.

Here are some examples of my work!

Profiles that I've designed:
luxy-WHOLE-THING.jpg

WHOLE-THING.jpg

silas-whole-thing.jpg

jesses-profile.jpg

Logos that I've designed:
logo-with-bg.jpg

daniel-james-logo.png

silas-banner.png

FINISHED-VERSION.jpg

Get in contact with me to inquire about pricing! I ask for a flat fee based on how extensive/complex the project is, and I do not stop working on the design until you are fully satisfied with it!!

Email: dirtylittleivy@gmail.com
Twitter: @dirtylittleivy
Or, message me on this forum!

Yasss. Very reasonably priced as well! We had like 80 emails even. I'm kinda embaressed my pics aren't more pro though :blush: dat my fault LOL

Ivy is the tits. Super flexible with any level of pics you have and works with what ya got and the "angle" you're going for. She's crazy patient and super sweet. Plus I feel comfy giving her my money over someone else cuz she's one of us.

Support your sister hoes!! Wahoo

P.S., I've gotten more calls from new and old sub guys since I had her design my NF profile.

Hey! i was wondering how much it is? Thanks xoxo

I almost always price a full profile design at $100.
If you want something particularly complex or long, it could be more.

Logos/watermarks, GIF banners, or anything less than a full profile design would be priced on a case-by-case basis (less than $100).

Let me know if you want me to create something for you! :cat:

Do have a website? I am actually collecting designers sites for a resource infographic I am making, I would love to add you.

Oh cool! I don't have a graphic design oriented website, I only have my sex work ModelCentro website, which is www.dirtylittleivy.com. What is your infographic for? Do I need a website to be on it? I'm gonna send you a PM.

WOW, You do incredible work , I have a model friend on here who needs a whole new Profile ahe is on MFC her screen name is VenusVixen_x . Obviously how much does it run for a top notch profile etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.