AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nzhere said:
That looks like a :think:and a fairly big name model too :think:

:naughty:

Yea they are pretty big models, idk why they'd risk that..

LexieBlair said:
nzhere said:
That looks like a :think:and a fairly big name model too :think:

:naughty:

Yea they are pretty big models, idk why they'd risk that..

They risk it for the money.
I ask a model once why she do that (man on cam )
she said for the money
I ask again was worth the risk.
She said no , she make 2000 tokens and after she paid a fine of 10000 tokens and account suspended for a week.

siteraider said:
They risk it for the money.
I ask a model once why she do that (man on cam )
she said for the money
I ask again was worth the risk.
She said no , she make 2000 tokens and after she paid a fine of 10000 tokens and account suspended for a week.

So for it to be worth it, you'd have to make 10,000 tokens + 1 weeks of tokens + whatever you're wanting to actually get from the show.

Good luck girls!

... why don't models schedule Skype conferences or something if they want to do male-on-cam shows, I'm not sure. It far outweighs the costs of getting banned on MFC, since the likelihood of getting banned is pretty much 1 in public chat.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Because being on that side of the screen, and not reading forums like this, they're probably unaware how quickly and brutally MFC cracks down on it.

Reactions: SoTxBob
and they are still banned/suspended and it was just a few hours before cutoff.

:think: I wonder how many tokens that cost them..

Jupiter551 said:
Because being on that side of the screen, and not reading forums like this, they're probably unaware how quickly and brutally MFC cracks down on it.
the few I've actually found and been in the room, they are all well informed of the rule and what will happen by folks in the chat. 2 of them also said outright "Fuck MFC and their stupid rules. We don't care.".... :confusion-shrug:

SoTxBob said:
Jupiter551 said:
the few I've actually found and been in the room, they are all well informed of the rule and what will happen by folks in the chat. 2 of them also said outright "Fuck MFC and their stupid rules. We don't care.".... :confusion-shrug:

The rare ones I have run across had this attitude as well, until I mentioned they were just giving a free show because every token (unless they made a lot, which it did not look like) would be kept by MFC when they banned and fined the account. A few actually logged off after that. :lol:

While I've been a lurker on here, I was just reading this forum yesterday and spotted my first man-on-cam today. Most of the discussion is "Hey, why's there a man on cam" and then they claim that they were approved by MFC. I think they gave up and moved to a group show, but I'm not going to pay to see what's happening.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-03-19 at 11.52.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-03-19 at 11.52.15 PM.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 501
Well I'm also a lurker that happens to visit popular threads like: you laugh/aww you loose... (yes I'm not here to know about the models! it's true!... :lol: )

Anyhow, Just found this some minutes ago while clicking around in MFC:

Attachments

• DyaneSweet2.jpg
    DyaneSweet2.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 488
  • DyaneSweet1.jpg
    DyaneSweet1.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 488
dunderwood201 said:
While I've been a lurker on here, I was just reading this forum yesterday and spotted my first man-on-cam today. Most of the discussion is "Hey, why's there a man on cam" and then they claim that they were approved by MFC. I think they gave up and moved to a group show, but I'm not going to pay to see what's happening.

I saw this one as well. She said they had approved her having a man on cam, and that she had an e-mail stating so. She also, said something about the people who hired her or something, so maybe she works for a studio or something? I don't know, but I doubt the e-mail was form MFC. They were in group for a while probably 30-40mins at least. Another user said that her profile was gone, meaning she had been suspended, but I saw her on the next day.

sorrowfool said:
dunderwood201 said:

I saw this one as well. She said they had approved her having a man on cam, and that she had an e-mail stating so. She also, said something about the people who hired her or something, so maybe she works for a studio or something? I don't know, but I doubt the e-mail was form MFC. They were in group for a while probably 30-40mins at least. Another user said that her profile was gone, meaning she had been suspended, but I saw her on the next day.

Her profile still exists.
You guys don't think MFC might be experimenting with couples on the site all of a sudden?... And that that model was part of some sort of beta-test thing? Just a crazy idea.

LilyMarie said:
sorrowfool said:
dunderwood201 said:

You guys don't think MFC might be experimenting with couples on the site all of a sudden?... And that that model was part of some sort of beta-test thing? Just a crazy idea.
I don't think they'd do that without some warning considering how zero tolerance they are about it. Perhaps the studio snafu'd the email to the couple and meant to say they were approved to do couple shows on <insert other site> not on MFC, but got a bit mixed up. If it was an honest mistake and the studio are a large client of MFC (I imagine ones with dozens of models are important clients) maybe MFC let it go. I bet she's not on doing couple shows again though.

LilyMarie said:
sorrowfool said:
dunderwood201 said:

I e-mailed and asked MFC about couples they said they still do not allow and have no plans to allow such, so these people are just more rule breakers sadly. :naughty:

:? :naughty:

Attachments

• sweetytrans4u-1.jpg
    sweetytrans4u-1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 265
  • sweetytrans4u-2.jpg
    sweetytrans4u-2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: CassieRamone
SweetyTrans is now gone... :mrgreen: ...Sometimes mfc is pretty quick and other times they miss the boat completely.

Reactions: LexieBlair
Came across a few more tonight. :naughty:

Attachments

• AniLace_MFC.jpg
    AniLace_MFC.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 187
  • LolaLuvstuff_MFC.jpg
    LolaLuvstuff_MFC.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 187
I see some familiar models on today named "thetwinxx"
:roll:

nzhere said:

Ya famous models only get a warning never a ban..lol MFC makes too much off them to risk banning them for good.

LexieBlair said:
nzhere said:

Ya famous models only get a warning never a ban..lol MFC makes too much off them to risk banning them for good.

You also don't see any "famous" models stupid enough to have a man with them sexin it up on cam...
"thetwinxx or thetwinx" [as it used to be] seem to not have a profile anymore :confusion-shrug: ...

Dunno if this is a boy or a girl but :( They;re asking for groups and pvts...

Attachments

• babywtf.jpg
    babywtf.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 643
  • babywtf2.jpg
    babywtf2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 643
Reactions: LexieBlair
Status
Not open for further replies.