AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenix001 said:
does this count as man cam?

Zomg I LOVE that a screen capture of ME wound up in this topic. I'm such a bad girl :mrgreen:

If you're going to have a man on cam, at least do something interesting. You know, like have secks.

Attachments

• mancam.jpg
    mancam.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,049
He looks a bit serafox if you know what I mean :lol: only a mfc member would know what i'm talking about

I think she's called serafaps now but I see the resemblance :think:

Does anyone else think it looks a bit like he's about to drool on himself? Or is that just me.

Reactions: Megaclit
SirLes said:
I think it might be BrandonHeat getting the low down on what really goes on in his girls room.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mods weren't sleeping tonight, cuz these fools were only online for a couple minutes before their account was deleted.

Attachments

• quickdelete.jpg
    quickdelete.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 922
=10000 token fine

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Attachments

• dj_leahlove.jpg
    dj_leahlove.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 882
Zomg I LOVE that a screen capture of ME wound up in this topic. I'm such a bad girl :mrgreen:

Can I just say that I effing love this! :)

Great idea! just sayin' I like I like :D

PinUpKittie said:
hollllyyyy.jpg

Got one! I had a better one but prnt screened over it...that's HollyHanna

Holy crap is that Shawne Merriman? that guy lost weight lol (Okay that joke is going to fly over people's head if they don't watch football)

The camera man looks like David Otunga from WWE :lol:

Attachments

• otunga.jpg
    otunga.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 665
:naughty: look at her topic

Attachments

• alexiagreen.jpg
    alexiagreen.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 594
soyelsancho87 said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Triplets separated at birth?

shawne-merriman.jpg

Also a cam model who watches WWE?!?!? :eek:

Hellz yea LOL thats my kinda soap opera LOL, altho its not the same as it was in the 90's and early 2000s

nz is really perfecting his paid for screenshots. He's nailed it down to only paying a token to capture the egregious rule breakers. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned...what happens between two consenting adults in private, paid for sessions away from the public eye is fine.

JennieBunnyUK said:
soyelsancho87 said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Triplets separated at birth?

shawne-merriman.jpg

Also a cam model who watches WWE?!?!? :eek:
More likely than you think! :p

I gotta agree here. lol It's more abnormal to think of a male watching grown men in small undies grabbing each other than a female if you think about it.

Frankie said:
I gotta agree here. lol It's more abnormal to think of a male watching grown men in small undies grabbing each other than a female if you think about it.

TRUE

:naughty: any surprise with that name :woops:

Attachments

• suckcock4fun.jpg
    suckcock4fun.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 486
:naughty: and another

Attachments

• hazel23.jpg
    hazel23.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 446
Double Posting to bring you another from the private gallery. A lot of these have the New Model tag when I check their profile. I think there are a lot of girls either a) Signing up without reading the rules for models or b) Hoping to make a quick buck before they're banned thinking they won't get fined.

Attachments

• ClumsyJujuwithGuy.png
    ClumsyJujuwithGuy.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 366
Status
Not open for further replies.