AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC has OFFLINE TIP NOISES?!?!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNATCH

Cam Model
Nov 18, 2010
Ya moms house
So, I'm signed into the model web browser, NOT ON CAM... I get a pm from someone...

I had my sound ALL THE WAY UP, cause I was watching some YT videos earlier. All of a sudden, I hear the tip noise from MFC. Except, it scared the ever living shit out of me, && I practically just did an accidental "squirt show" HAHAHAHA.

I go to look, I received an offline tip. Except, in the PM window, it shows exactly like how it does when a model get's a ninja tip [like how it looks from the models end] along with the noise.

DID ANYONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

I think it's kind of neat! && also, scary. LOL.

Yes! It freaks me out sometimes when I am just logged in to the model web broadcaster to chat, and suddenly I hear the loudest tip noise! I've had many heart attacks thanks to this.

Had one the other day while wearing a sound responsive bullet vibe. I was so loud, I set off the car alarms of three cars across the street.

Hahaha yup! I always get hit with it pretty much every day before I log on cam and it scares the shit out of me. It's been like that for a very very long time too.

Models are actually online for offline tips, that spoils everything :wideyed:

This reminds me of once when I was watching a show recording and got distracted and was listening to the music, forgetting that it was the music for this show, and out of nowhere the tip noise! I about had a heart attack thinking I was on cam accidentally.

Yeah, you're not actually "offline" when you're logged on the broadcaster, you're just not on cam. :) (But no, this doesn't count against your camscore, we figured that out a long while ago.)

Status
Not open for further replies.