AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Why is it that so many modela have an underscore at the end of the name? If it's some MFC throwback why not change your name to one without the underscore?

It makes finding models more difficult in imo. For example if your are offline and want to do an offline tip, using the MFC search you cannot find a model without the full name including the final underscore.

Most likely, the name that they wanted to use (the one without the underscore) is already taken, so they have to add something to be able to still use their preferred cam name. Some add an underscore, others add numbers or letters.

Sometimes models have already been on other sites and want to carry the name over, but it's taken on MFC. The extra underscore helps create a seamless transition, so that their followers can find them.

Other times, when a model is new and creating a username for the first time, she might be just dead-set on that ONE particular username. For whatever reason.

Why is it that so many modela have an underscore at the end of the name? If it's some MFC throwback why not change your name to one without the underscore?

It makes finding models more difficult in imo. For example if your are offline and want to do an offline tip, using the MFC search you cannot find a model without the full name including the final underscore.

A long time ago, I discovered that by bookmarking many of MFC's features, they can still be easily accessed when I am offline. I simply log in to my profile page (NOT homepage) and I can access bookmarked pages such as Offline Friends list, My Account page, Notes page, Newsfeed, PM Archive (read only) etc. When I find a new model, I add her to my friends list first, so I can easily find her again and then add Notes as required. If you have added a model to your Notes page for example, then when she is online her status is highlighted thus...

Notes List Online.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.