AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mortal Kombat X

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
Fucking fantastic so far. Finished the story mode (although the boss was hella cheap, of course), and the gameplay as well as the graphics are fucking amazing. Usually once I finish the story mode to a fighting game, I tend to stop playing the game. Not with this one.

I definitely recommend it.

Attachments

• factionkill.jpg
    factionkill.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: DuoShi
I haven't played yet, but I did see a video of all the fatalities, and the animation and attention to detail makes me want to play it all the more.

YelloMit said:
Fucking fantastic so far. Finished the story mode (although the boss was hella cheap, of course), and the gameplay as well as the graphics are fucking amazing. Usually once I finish the story mode to a fighting game, I tend to stop playing the game. Not with this one.

Same here. Finished story mode last night. Definitely enjoying the game. I suck at multiplayer, so I don't know if I'll bother with that too much. Arcade always has good replay value though.

I can't wait to have it in my hands!
I've seen some vids on youtube, already seen the spoilers there, but still cannot wait to play it!!! Mileena looks so much more human-like wit her lips they put! I'm I'm love! Although they made her kinda, petite, I like how they made the girls wear more conservative clothes!

DuoShi said:
YelloMit said:

Same here. Finished story mode last night. Definitely enjoying the game. I suck at multiplayer, so I don't know if I'll bother with that too much. Arcade always has good replay value though.

Plus the living towers that change hourly, daily, and weekly. I suck online, too, but I'll do the towers a bunch.

Reactions: DuoShi
UncleThursday said:
DuoShi said:
YelloMit said:

Plus the living towers that change hourly, daily, and weekly. I suck online, too, but I'll do the towers a bunch.

Yeah. I explored that and invasion stuff more last night. Fun times were had. Now, I just need to hit the training to learn some more characters, and hit the krypt while trying to not be scared of monsters attacking me.

DuoShi said:
UncleThursday said:
and hit the krypt while trying to not be scared of monsters attacking me.
That first fucking monster scared the shit out of me. The first jump scare in years that literally got me good.

Maneater_Mileena said:
So the krypt has the jumper like the MK2011?! God I NEED this game!
Jumpers. Plural. They have monsters attack you and it has a QTE with it. If you get the QTE in time (which is very quick), you get extra Koins.

Ok quick question to those that have tested : Which system you on? PC or Playstation /Xbox.. ?

I'm all about gameplay, but sometimes PC versions are graphically better, smoother. On the other hand, PC versions sometimes suck big time!

I have it on Xbox One. Looks and plays good.

Reactions: TiffanyAngel
Ahhh, I just got this game! I haven't done story mode yet, but me and my boyfriend did two towers and some single fights. I streamed it on twitch the other day!

p.s. if anyone wants to follow: http://twitch.tv/thefinleyblake

Status
Not open for further replies.