AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nice tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
Saw on Twitter last night that Aspen Rae was online. Hadn't seen her in a long, long time so I clicked on the link and arrived in her room just in time to see someone lay a tip of 100,000 on her. The guys said that was preceded by tips of 40,000 and 10,000. Vaulted her from below 250 to 22 in the rankings. Nice night.

Indeed.

Saw on Twitter last night that Aspen Rae was online. Hadn't seen her in a long, long time so I clicked on the link and arrived in her room just in time to see someone lay a tip of 100,000 on her. The guys said that was preceded by tips of 40,000 and 10,000. Vaulted her from below 250 to 22 in the rankings. Nice night.
That's the sort of thing that cam girl dreams are made of...

That's the sort of thing that cam girl dreams are made of...
Aspen is one of the very few who can do this. I remember she finished #3 one month, and was only online for like 5 days of that month. The last day she started at like rank 50, and in under 7 hours, finished at rank 3... and all the top 20 models were online. To be fair, she was on cam with LovelyKitty, so she had Kitty's regs in there helping out... but, still, it was insane watching her rank move that night.

Im a bit confused as to why she is so popular. I've seen her shows before but I couldnt see what she does or what about her is so special. Is it just because she has a super regular group of whales, or becuase she's been around for a long time to build a huge fan base or does she do something ive missed?

She has been on Howard Stern and Twisty's and I dunno where else. Like you said, she has a big fan base.

Is it just because she has a super regular group of whales, or becuase she's been around for a long time to build a huge fan base
It's a lot of things combined. Yes, obviously some heavy hitting tippers, and yes she's been around since... 2010 I think(?) so she has built up a following. (I remember watching her during her first weeks, her name was Aspen90, back when she was just like the rest of the new girls getting the hang of things! #nostalgia.) She puts on good shows (after hefty countdowns that she can make 99% of time), done many exciting g/g shows, is the face of myfreecamsTV, has good content and clubs to offer, and as @StrayObject mentioned, has done other adult industry appearances.

She also presents herself in a very bubbly energetic way the majority of the time, which is pleasing to many people who go to MFC for a happy escape.

She's kind of a big deal.

She has been on Howard Stern and Twisty's and I dunno where else. Like you said, she has a big fan base.

It's a lot of things combined. Yes, obviously some heavy hitting tippers, and yes she's been around since... 2010 I think(?) so she has built up a following. (I remember watching her during her first weeks, her name was Aspen90, back when she was just like the rest of the new girls getting the hang of things! #nostalgia.) She puts on good shows (after hefty countdowns that she can make 99% of time), done many exciting g/g shows, is the face of myfreecamsTV, has good content and clubs to offer, and as @StrayObject mentioned, has done other adult industry appearances.

She also presents herself in a very bubbly energetic way the majority of the time, which is pleasing to many people who go to MFC for a happy escape.

She's kind of a big deal.

All of which also led to her being the January 2015 Penthouse Pet of the Month. So that probably hasn't hurt anything either.

Go Her! Hope to be that successful someday

Status
Not open for further replies.