AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OhMiBod...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santana Silver

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 29, 2015
Twitter Username
@_SantanaSilver
MFC Username
SantanaSilver
Does anyone recommend the ohmibod club vibe vibrator? I've been kinda hesitant on getting it. I read some reviews, and mention that the vibration isn't really strong, unless you're holding it firmly yourself.
I'm torn between getting the ohmibod or this spanking paddle that I've been eyeing.

Some models and members say its overrated and played out but I don't think so. Id say whatever the hell gets you more tips is the move. Go for both. Guys love the ohmibod and they sure as hell love seeing a nice ass getting spanked! Not really sure how it works. I would say do an unravel and test run as part of your cam show once you get it. Let some of your regs help you out to . Makes them feel like the hero plus you get to figure out all the ins and outs of the toy.

I feel that more often than not the reactions are overly embellished and as a gimmick it has become one that has run wild on at least MFC.

And because of that it's not a show that I like so if a model I follow is doing that show I leave.

I will not dispute though that it probably boosts tips so for the model it is hardly a losing deal.

I've been curious about the OhMiBod as well but I've been hesitant on that purchase for the same reason. Seems pretty overrated to me. But hey whatever works I'd say go for it if you have the money for it.

to be honest i have an ohmibod.... and the vibrations aren't all that strong unless like you insert the vibrator inside of you.
and paddle might be the better one. i have both ohmibods. i have the ohmibod original and i have the club ohmibod. i like the original ohmibod better then the club.

Thanks for your thoughts, ladies. I only wanted it because i wouldn't need to be holding it and wanted it for when I'm doing other things and that can just be a bonus add-on.
Since I'm still being hesitant, I'll keep holding it off. I will definitely check out the lovense toys!

@LoonaVision has a @LOVENSE toy too I think.
Yes I do and I highly recommend it, we all know sad truth about original ohmibod, but lovense is absolutely different story, it's like million times stronger and its rotation skills are amazing, I think I use it off cam more often than on cam. I suggested it to all my girlfriends and they all just love it :)
Ohmibod is fun, but I think sooner or later any girl will want more powerful vibrator.
It's not just amazing tip sensitive vibrator, its also good as usual rabbit toy, I have 4 rabbits but lovense is the strongest.
I can't wait for lovense toy lush.
And if they produce any more toys for women, I will buy them all.
Okay, I think I deserve some credit from @LOVENSE after this post lol

Just yesterday I was recording video and decided to use lovense Nora,
Usually, I try to make my solo videos last minimum 10 mins and it's very easy most of my time.
But yesterday I had to pause toy and video recording twice not to cum too early.
and its not like I use this toy for the first time in my life or didn't cum for a week.
It's just that great for me!!!

Reactions: NickiYoung
So you're not going to have a wall of 1 token tips that totally disrupts the chat and after 5 minutes of it you've got.... $2.

Exactly why we created this software and let models choose their settings. Time is money. Nobody has time for 1 token tip walls and the OMB toys don't react that different on the different sounds so there's no incentive for tippers to tip more... anyway thanks for shouting us out =)

Yes I do and I highly recommend it, we all know sad truth about original ohmibod, but lovense is absolutely different story, it's like million times stronger and its rotation skills are amazing, I think I use it off cam more often than on cam. I suggested it to all my girlfriends and they all just love it :)
Ohmibod is fun, but I think sooner or later any girl will want more powerful vibrator.
It's not just amazing tip sensitive vibrator, its also good as usual rabbit toy, I have 4 rabbits but lovense is the strongest.
I can't wait for lovense toy lush.
And if they produce any more toys for women, I will buy them all.
Okay, I think I deserve some credit from @LOVENSE after this post lol

Just yesterday I was recording video and decided to use lovense Nora,
Usually, I try to make my solo videos last minimum 10 mins and it's very easy most of my time.
But yesterday I had to pause toy and video recording twice not to cum too early.
and its not like I use this toy for the first time in my life or didn't cum for a week.
It's just that great for me!!!

Wow, really kind words @LoonaVision... thanks! Hope your Lush arrives soon... yours was one of the first to get shipped- shame it's taking so long =(

Just a warning to everyone- rabbit vibrators don't fit everyone the same way! If you're body doesn't agree with rabbit vibes, then ours may not work for you. Our bullet vibrator, Lush, will definitely work for all body types, though.

How does Lovense toy know what tips I'm getting? Does it need access to my MFC username and password, or does it have a bot that reads the chat?
How much of my personal information does it need?

The software doesn't need access to your MFC username or password.

The only thing the extension asks for is the username and password for the Body Chat app (our app that controls toys). This is how we know which toy to send commands to.

Our extension is kind of like a bot. It scans the chat for tips (in the chat, tips are distinguished from normal talk automatically from MFC- so no one can game our system). It recognizes when there's a tip and can recognize how much the tip amount it. Since it can read this information, models can set their own levels and the toy will only react based on the amounts you choose.

You can see watch this video to see how it works:

This is an old video. We've been updating over the last 4 months regularly. But you can get the general idea of how it works =) Reminds me that we need to make a new video!

If you have any other questions, let me know!

The software doesn't need access to your MFC username or password.

The only thing the extension asks for is the username and password for the Body Chat app (our app that controls toys). This is how we know which toy to send commands to.

Our extension is kind of like a bot. It scans the chat for tips (in the chat, tips are distinguished from normal talk automatically from MFC- so no one can game our system). It recognizes when there's a tip and can recognize how much the tip amount it. Since it can read this information, models can set their own levels and the toy will only react based on the amounts you choose.

You can see watch this video to see how it works:

This is an old video. We've been updating over the last 4 months regularly. But you can get the general idea of how it works =) Reminds me that we need to make a new video!

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Does the chrome extension collect any information about the Google account used to log into chrome, or the user's browsing habits?
I know on Chaturbate apps can be used to auto-post info in the chatroom, but MFC does not have that. How would messages & instructions to members auto-post on MFC?

anyways, this looks really cool and Id be curious to check it off a little further down the road. Any models want to give feedback on the vibration strength? :p

Does the chrome extension collect any information about the Google account used to log into chrome, or the user's browsing habits?

We don't collect any information about the google account or user's browsing habits.

Even if you run the extension all the time, this is what we log: version of chrome you're using, what version of body chat you're using, what version of the chrome extension you're using, the time you open the camsite, the broadcasting url you're using, when nora connects or disconnects to your body chat app, each tip amount that comes in when you're running the extension and whether the tip has successfully sent a command to the toy (we make notes about the reason why there was a tip failure).

At first, we collected no information... but then we couldn't help models when they were having issues. With this information we can figure out exactly what went wrong and give help fix the issues quickly.

I know on Chaturbate apps can be used to auto-post info in the chatroom, but MFC does not have that. How would messages & instructions to members auto-post on MFC?

It's like an in-built bot. Since you have your broadcasting page open, we can send messages. You can turn the auto-post feature on or off- we don't force users to use it.

However, we do automatically send notifications if a tip goes or doesn't go through or if something is not connected properly. If a model has a toy off and runs the extension (and try to trick users)- it will auto-post saying that "The model doesn't have a toy connected." This feature is to protect tippers and to help models if there are set-up issues.

If a model has a toy off and runs the extension (and try to trick users)- it will auto-post saying that "The model doesn't have a toy connected." This feature is to protect tippers and to help models if there are set-up issues.
This is one thing I don't remember seeing mentioned about the Lovense extension yet, and it is something I like.

Wonder what it would do to the Ohmibod scene if it posted something like "Hey guys, her battery is dead." :wondering:

Right now, Ohmibod has market share, while Lovense has legitimacy. Hopefully things will self-correct with time, and then Ohmibod will have neither.

It's like an in-built bot. Since you have your broadcasting page open, we can send messages. You can turn the auto-post feature on or off- we don't force users to use it.

But how though? Do the messages appear in the chat as though the model is posting it, or does the bot interact with the chat through a member account (like CharlesBot does) ? Maybe Im not phrasing my question properly...

But how though? Do the messages appear in the chat as though the model is posting it, or does the bot interact with the chat through a member account (like CharlesBot does) ? Maybe Im not phrasing my question properly...

The messages appear as if they are coming from the model.

Ladies i posted a new thread about this but no one answered. Just wondered if you think it's worth me getting the lovesense nora? Im a uk model who barely has 10 people in her room tgese days. My cs is decent but only because i started out so well (then stopped logging in). Im not usually an explicit model in free chat so id be really crushed if i offered it and no one was interested lol.

Ladies i posted a new thread about this but no one answered. Just wondered if you think it's worth me getting the lovesense nora? Im a uk model who barely has 10 people in her room tgese days. My cs is decent but only because i started out so well (then stopped logging in). Im not usually an explicit model in free chat so id be really crushed if i offered it and no one was interested lol.

I had the same situation, where i was doing really good, then went downhill because at that time, I wasn't able to log on. Can't say if that it'll for sure work, but it might be worth a try. I still haven't gotten my lovense.

Reactions: Amberlie_
i want the lovense it looks like a interesting toy. An same here i am a model who hardly logs in. i log in here and there.
but i want something where i can interact with my regulars and other people. ive seen one model do really well with the lovense toy. an she isn't a really popular model. i also like that lovense offers a toy for the male also so they can interact with the model... but then again its kind of creepy how that works.

hello
does lush can be connected to this extension too?
I cant connect mine, it doesnt connect to Body chat app on my phone, because lush is using other app "wearables" so the app just cant find lush.
so if someone has any advice i will be very thankful

Everything is a risk and could be success or failure, what makes one model #1 miss MFC will be a total flop for another. This is something you need to figure out on your own because no one can answer it for you.

There has been plenty of talk about these toys in terms of technical issues, but much less on how to use them in the cam room situation. Below is an example of a room topic.
Not speaking for other members, but as an impression. OhMiBod seems to struggle for much difference between large and small tips (1 token works almost the same as 500 tokens), but it works well on multiple sites, and doing things like a 'surprise buzz', and torture games works well.
Lovense toys are looking much more versatile, and if members get Max to go with Nora it may be a bit of a game changer. Lush works well so long as the model knows how to use it, and the control shows can be amazing.

Models really need to resist any urge to overplay what they feel using these toys and describe to their room what is actually happening as they use them. Weak interactions and denial can make it as much fun as intense.

Since interactive toys are still quite new. For those using Lovense toys (lush in this case), here is an example of a room topic/ tip menu:
LovenseIn! Tip 10=5sec low/25=30sec low/50=25sec medium/100=30sec high/500=ultra high/333=5min take control of me! 900=team Feb (10min)
note: ultra high is only 10 seconds, 10 minutes control for team purchase can be added to profile, and a countdown added.

Pulse times need to be quite small, so that the toy can keep up with tipping without long queues. In using these toys it works best when the model describes what is happening, i.e when it stops, what she likes and dislikes. This is especially important during control shows.

For cum shows the topic can be changed to high pulses, and other toys used to keep it intense.

I have yet to see someone use these toys with the music option yet, perhaps in a cumshow with music choice for HT. Who knows what kinds of ideas models will come up with, an exciting time for camming.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kitt3NextDoor
Status
Not open for further replies.