AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

parallel universe, whats your OTHER life like.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sciencesavvy89

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 14, 2014
Twitter Username
@sciencesavvy89
Chaturbate Username
sciencesavvy
A trio of theoretical physicist have proposed the idea that when the Big Bang occurred that two parallel universes were created one moving forward in time and the other moving backwards. The findings were published in the Physical Review Letter in October if you want to reference it but in an effort to maintain sanity let's talk about one of these multiverse theories, parallel universes, what do you think your life is like in a parallel universe.
I am a Christian conservative pre-school teacher who knows how to cook and never curses. (literally the fucking exact opposite)

There are also studies that SUGGEST that our parallel universes are able to interact with each other. What are your thoughts on this?

Attachments

• parallel universe.jpg
    parallel universe.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 183
I've always wanted to speculate on an alternate universe where the physics works totally differently, consistent with itself, but different. Other than surface thoughts, I haven't been able to. :)

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
ThunderWeasel said:
sciencesavvy89 said:
There are also studies that SUGGEST that our parallel universes are able to interact with each other. What are your thoughts on this?

Ghosts. Paranormal events. Basically Fringe without the cool theme music & awesome Dr. Walter Bishop. :D

So you're not buying it?

ThunderWeasel said:
sciencesavvy89 said:

Ghosts. Paranormal events. Basically Fringe without the cool theme music & awesome Dr. Walter Bishop. :D

Exactly what I was thinking. Peter and Olivia running rampantly around.

sciencesavvy89 said:
ThunderWeasel said:
sciencesavvy89 said:

So you're not buying it?

No, I'm saying that these strange, 'unexplainable' events might BE the interactions between universes.

I love theory, and it's fun to imagine how things could be.

I'll bite.
My opposite self:

They would love the cold and hate heat.
They'd be a very talkative person, and out of the house all the time partying.
My opposite would likely be a political and/or religious nut.
I wouldn't have debt, because of an ex/school, but my opposite would likely be a shopaholic.
The opposite would have easier to manage hair.
They'd be terrible at baking, but an AMAZING chef.
Can paint, but can't draw.
They'd be terrible at homemaking, but terrific with makeup.
They'd love pop music and hate metal.

As a preface - It's interesting to me that people immediately picture a parallel self as the complete inverse of themselves.

Under that premise, my parallel self would be a hyper-religious, rude, arrogant, self-absorbed white-collar city-dweller.

My little brother and I have talked a lot about the paranormal activity we have experienced in our lives (both together and independently) as potentially being interaction or overlap between parallel realities. It's a very fascinating theory.

However intrigued I may be, I consider myself pretty much an apathetic skeptic. I have experienced a LOT that I can't explain, that modern science can't even explain. I simply know what I have experienced, it intrigues me and I'd love to learn more about it but for now I accept my experiences as simply occurrences that exist.

On a slight derail, time is a very fascinating concept to me; specifically the fact that we perceive it as exclusively moving forward. For those of you who have seen the film "John Dies At The End" (if you haven't, I highly recommend it), this scene hits me really hard considering I had a dream very similar to it recently and it had me thinking all day about our preconceived notions that time is linear.

The quote in particular, for the lazy: "Time is an ocean, not a garden hose"

DeezNA said:
As a preface - It's interesting to me that people immediately picture a parallel self as the complete inverse of themselves.

Unf yeah good point. It can be an opposite, mirroring-type universe, but not necessarily.

JessieWolfe said:
I like to think parallel universes are TOTALLY different... like humans might not even exist. Earth might not even exist. Like something different happened at some point in the timeline to make everything drastically different than it is in our universe.

As an example, a certain meteor might have MISSED Earth 65 million years ago. Internet message boards on that world would be populated by Trollosaurus rexes.

It's really weird that this topic has been posted. Cuz I was actually thinking about posting something similar. It's not exactly parallel universe stuff, but maybe along the same kinda lines.
I was thinking to myself the other day if my parents hadn't have gotten together & instead one of them got with someone else would I still exist? Would I still exist, but look a bit different & have a different personality? Cuz at the end of the day my mom would've still created a baby. But then I'm thinking what about my dad? Cuz there's his DNA as well. If they both had got with different people which kid would I be? The kid from my mom's relationship? Or my dad's? Or neither?

ThunderWeasel said:
JessieWolfe said:
I like to think parallel universes are TOTALLY different... like humans might not even exist. Earth might not even exist. Like something different happened at some point in the timeline to make everything drastically different than it is in our universe.

As an example, a certain meteor might have MISSED Earth 65 million years ago. Internet message boards on that world would be populated by Trollosaurus rexes.

Could be an ultimate hell dimension like the ones in Buffy or Angel that were around constantly. Monsters and demons and hell Gods abound.

Ann_Sulu said:
I love theory, and it's fun to imagine how things could be.

I'll bite.
My opposite self:

They would love the cold and hate heat.
They'd be a very talkative person, and out of the house all the time partying.
My opposite would likely be a political and/or religious nut.
I wouldn't have debt, because of an ex/school, but my opposite would likely be a shopaholic.
The opposite would have easier to manage hair.
They'd be terrible at baking, but an AMAZING chef.
Can paint, but can't draw.
They'd be terrible at homemaking, but terrific with makeup.
They'd love pop music and hate metal.

Aside from liking pop and hating metal you literally just described me lol. This is the parallel universe colliding! You're also black in the other universe, so you can officially say "My other me would tell you to kiss my big black ass"

Ann_Sulu said:
DeezNA said:

Unf yeah good point. It can be an opposite, mirroring-type universe, but not necessarily.[/quot]

According to Mulitiverse theory there are an infinite possibilities, you could literally be doing the same thing in another universe just with a different shirt on.

JessieWolfe said:

No evolution of the lobe-finned fish therefore no humans! Just imagine

sahi said:
It's really weird that this topic has been posted. Cuz I was actually thinking about posting something similar. It's not exactly parallel universe stuff, but maybe along the same kinda lines.
I was thinking to myself the other day if my parents hadn't have gotten together & instead one of them got with someone else would I still exist? Would I still exist, but look a bit different & have a different personality? Cuz at the end of the day my mom would've still created a baby. But then I'm thinking what about my dad? Cuz there's his DNA as well. If they both had got with different people which kid would I be? The kid from my mom's relationship? Or my dad's? Or neither?

What if both? Jesus no I'm going to have an existential crisis.

Why , Why are we, does it even matter why we are?

Reactions: sahi
sahi said:
I was thinking to myself the other day if my parents hadn't have gotten together & instead one of them got with someone else would I still exist?

This is what I think of as fate.

Ah! sweet mystery of life, at last I've found thee.

sciencesavvy89 said:
sahi said:

What if both? Jesus no I'm going to have an existential crisis.

Why , Why are we, does it even matter why we are?

I believe that who we are is influenced slightly by our genetics, but mostly by what we experience in life. Each of us is the sum of what we've seen, what we've done & what has been done to us, both good and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.