AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing my first Custom! Would love a second opinion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicaVee

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2018
Twitter Username
@AngelicaVeeXXX
Streamate Username
AngelicaVee
Hey loves! I know there's plenty of threads about pricing customs, but I was wondering if I could get some model opinions on this one video I'm pricing. It's my first ever custom, and I'm really struggling to find a price that feels worth my time, but isn't so high that the member won't bite!

So! The video. He asked for a 5-10 minute video of hardcore deepthroating (so lots of gagging, choking, etc.) using both a male performer (who I will be paying!) and toys. The going rate for solo customs seems to be $10/minute, so I figured I could probably do $20-$25 per minute because it's a fetish video with two performers. I don't think this feels worth my time for less than a ten minute video, so that would bring the price tag to $200-$250. He asked about an exclusivity fee, which I think I would price at $300, but I don't think he'll go for it.

The figure I'm thinking is 5000 tokens if he pays through chaturbate, or $200 if he pays with an Amazon giftcard, with an extra $300 either way if he doesn't want to resell it. (I know gift cards can be refunded but I have a $300 camera waiting in my cart!) Does this sound reasonable? It will take me at least 2 days to film and edit everything. One thing I'm struggling with is that my nightly average when streaming is around $230 right now, so the profit to work ratio feels kind of... underwhelming. Though hopefully reselling it on various platforms will make up for it!

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think! Thank you :kiss:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lunasha and DFT
The video. He asked for a 5-10 minute video of hardcore deepthroating (so lots of gagging, choking, etc.) using both a male performer (who I will be paying!) and toys. The going rate for solo customs seems to be $10/minute, so I figured I could probably do $20-$25 per minute because it's a fetish video with two performers. I don't think this feels worth my time for less than a ten minute video, so that would bring the price tag to $200-$250. He asked about an exclusivity fee, which I think I would price at $300,

That price sounds right. For a second performer, you would absolutely at least double the price per minute so you're both being paid. $300 is a solid exclusivity fee, if he wants it exclusive, he'll pay it.

Gift cards are ok for payments as long as you handle them well: make sure they don't include a note, and immediately apply it to your account and spend it.

What's wrong with including a note?

If they include a note about the transaction with an Amazon gift card or a Google Wallet, you're more likely to get busted for using the service "incorrectly". It's easier to tell dudes "leave the note section blank" than it is to convey what is or isn't an innocuous note that won't get you in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.