AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Probably a dumb question, but please help a guy out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2015
A friend a I are open to the ideal of camming together on Chaturbate. How would we pay taxes? Both of us? The one who got the check, and paid the other cash? Or what? I know it can be done G/G shows are a big hit. So couldn't two guys be as well.
Thanks

You already started a thread about this same thing, sir. No need to create a duplicate thread. If anything, you can bump the original by posting in it again.

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer, since I've never "couple-cammed" on Chaturbate. On sites like MFC, when the girls work on one account, only the hosting model is paid. Then she pays the visiting girl in cash after taking out 30% for her taxes. Because only the hosting model will have to show the IRS that she received the money (on the 1099). However, if Chaturbate has you BOTH on the list of who got paid, I'm not sure how that will affect your tax-paying. Maybe ask their support directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.