AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions && Some Advice for a Brand New Cammer Please?(:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2015
So I have officially started camming as of a few days ago, I was nervous at first but it is so much fun that I definitely want to continue to cam and become a "professional" :) However, there are a few questions I hope someone can answer for me!

LIGHTING: The only time I have been able to really feel comfortable camming is during the day when I can place my computer by the window for adequate lighting, and its disappointing when the sun goes down, the cam gets dark and I live in a dorm room where the lights aren't very bright. What do you girls do for good lighting? Do you have a special light, a special lighting setting, ect? Or maybe it is just the quality of my webcam?

WEBCAM: I use the webcam already attached in my computer and im sure the quality of my picture would improve, and maybe even the lighting, with a new webcam. What webcam do you use? What would you recommend for a beginner?

AVAILABILITY: I have tons of free time but unfortunately when im not at school, I have to stay with my parents and I dont even have a room there, so I have no where to cam, even though I would love too :( Do you guys have this problem and what do you do about it? Do you cam with friends, ect?

COSTS: How much should I be charging for a n00b with bad camera quality anyway? It doesnt feel right if I charge the same rates as models who have been on awhile, but I dont want to sell myself short either.

....And any other advice for a n00b please? Right now, I just have a chaturbate :)
:-D

Re: Questions && Some Advice for a Brand New Cammer Please?(

read everything at https://www.camgirlwiki.com/

become a verified model. - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

I think the logitech c920 is still pretty popular.

I'm sure some actual models will come along and help. but do your own looking. Even in the public area of this forum a search will find threads on cameras and lights and camming in your parents house.

Re: Questions && Some Advice for a Brand New Cammer Please?(

n00b here as well, not a model. Sounds like designing a professional profile is not the most pressing issue you have to deal with right now, but when that time comes...
1. tiled backgrounds
2. dizzying font colors
Avoid them like the plague. This is coming from one of those people who tries to read profiles before chatting/tipping.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.