AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having no real responsibilities or worries.

Being told that I've been behaving annoyingly pleasant lately.

The heat for making it less hillbilly to be roaming around shirtless.

Dairy Queen.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Just came across a woman on Tinder with an amazing outfit: red top & black short shorts with angled lines of buttons on either side like Anna Kendrick's outfit in the Bellas' final performance from Pitch Perfect. Simple but stopped me dead in my tracks

Peanut Butter M&M's, but I have to smoosh them between my fingers first. Idk why but it makes them taste better.

Also frozen cokes. NOT slurpees because our 7-11 sucks and their machines never work right. But the ones from my neighbors gas station...could have those multiple times a day. They are life on hot days.

Reactions: Gen
I too love herb but quit smoking it about a year ago. Felt that it was finally fucking with my cardio so I switched to vaping. Lately, I love edibles and tincture. Way different high to me but still awesome. Really miss smoking it though.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
The color red. Usually it's kind of "ah, get the fuck away" color for me, but lately I see it as a warm, comfortable color.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Getting a solid eight hours of sleep.

Swimming. So relaxing and always feels good. It being great exercise is just a bonus.

Neon Joe. He-yump!

Teen Titans Go! Don't care that it's a kids show, shit is good. Looking forward to The Night Begins To Shine.

Falling asleep while my boyfriend rubs this one spot near my ear. It does something I cannot explain-- almost like I am a cat or baby. Hmm, maybe I am both!

Reactions: VanessaSantos
People that know how to take a hint

Getting things off my chest

Women

I love my past self so hard right now. Drunk Me was smart enough to sit down before bed and just chug a ton of water, which I am extremely super duper grateful for, because my hangover is only half of what I anticipated. Also, I am proud that DrunkMe bought an entire giant bag of Sour Punch Straws because sour candy is the beeeeest, and present Hangover/SoberMe is loooving them.

Bath bombs that aren't sickeningly sweet smelling. Awwww yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.