AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Cube memes:

i-love-that-brand-of-ice-cubes_c_794764.jpg

giphy.gif

31f.jpg

I drove 3 hours to see it. It took 10 hours to drive back. Traffic was backed up halfway across Wyoming. It was totally worth it.

Not having to leave my back yard to see the eclipse was a serious bonus. I'd heard that the highways were like parking lots afterward, even in rural towns, like where I live. Definitely a great experience, though! I may very well end up chasing the next one that crosses the US in 2024.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Not having to leave my back yard to see the eclipse was a serious bonus. I'd heard that the highways were like parking lots afterward, even in rural towns, like where I live. Definitely a great experience, though! I may very well end up chasing the next one that crosses the US in 2024.
Four day trip for me for 2 minutes of totality, but so very worth it. Got to hang in Bend Saturday night, which was just fun, and then managed a great escape traffic-wise by spending Monday night in Prineville, which was ~interesting~, in a blatantly racist open-carry dudes drinking saison and CBD juice kind of way.

My numerous aquariums (one of which has an axolotl in it :) my dog, fostering dogs, gardening, aquaponics ;), reading, cheese, Noam Chomsky, noise music, troll dolls and cooking :)

Home made hot chicken sandwich! Wholemeal bap, unsalted butter, slice of hot chicken breast, pile of chopped and roasted bell peppers on top and a dollop of mayo with some cracked black pepper to finish it off. Happy days!

:happy:

I would have to say my ex/best friend. I know you should not talk to ex's or so that is what my friends and other people tell me but I mean I love him. He gets me.

Also love my sister, mom, cousin, and dog Annabelle. I love all them dearly. I would not know what to do them! :)

Guys with beards...who are musicians who can sing their asses off...who have tattoos on their sexy arms...who want to bring their guitar over so we can do a duet because (in his words) "I like hearing you sing, tbh..."

Mmmmm. Just shut the fuck up, and get on over here. LOL! You had me at the beard...and your performance of "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. #HOLYSHIT #WeakInTheKnees

It just doesn't make any sense to be looking that damn good.....

I enjoy this song on so many levels. Today is a kindly reminder to me, in helping me to break an old habit. Not because I think it's as bad as some would think. It's because I am trying to do what I hate doing. Changing myself just to please people of less understanding.

Again, Thank yall for understanding and being in my mind one of the best group of "fuckers" I know.
That was joke. I call yall buddies 9 1/2 out of 10 times.

My new cat. He is truly "the one". I have others, and I love them like crazy, but they fail to meet my needs. I would never tell them this, and I thought maybe I was dreaming of a cat who doesn't exist, that my expectations were too high. Then he came into my life. A silly, unassuming grey and white boy with vampire teeth and a puffy upper lip. Sure he has grade 2 gingivitis and his breath will melt your face off, but I've never enjoyed cat kisses so much. He makes me happy.

Red hot Riplets chips. Holy crap, it has been a while since I have eaten them (good sale today at the supermarket).

My head is dripping all over my keyboard and it looks like I just got out of the sauna (from neck up). They don't kill the taste buds, but damn do they affect the head! Talk about exfoliating!

Reactions: Gen
@AudriTwo has a Jeff Goldblum GIF that I stop and synchronize my breath with every single time. It's an anxiety reducer AND a smile inducer. Plus it's usually underneath one of her simply elegant sarcasm quips. You're a real gem, A2.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Black doris plum and creme fraiche ice cream. Despite South Park making me think dirty things whenever creme fraiche is brought up ahaha...

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.