AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rounding out my first year!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's here! The last month of my first year of MFC!! August 28, 2009 was my debut, and I've been rockin' the cam-girl title ever since. I'm still lovin' it!! :handgestures-thumbup:

So... I am hoping that August will be awesome for me (and for all of you!) and I will be shooting for the top 20 once again. I think my schedule will be very similar to what I did in July, throwing in some early and longer days once or twice a week. There's also a very good chance I will work on Aug. 28 even though it's a Saturday, so we can celebrate together. :eek:ccasion5: But I will have to update you on that plan much closer to the end of the month. Weekends aren't easy to plan this far ahead, heh.

I am looking forward to lots of fun, laughs, dancing and tips (of course, lol) in public chat, and hot group shows together. I have decided, for now at least, that I am not accepting private shows. I enjoy the freedom and relaxed environment in group shows much better, and I've always felt more pressure in a private show to "perform" instead of just enjoying myself. I don't like being fake or pressured to do something I don't like, or to be something I am not. I just want to be myself and enjoy my body the way that feels good to me, and share that pleasure with you guys in a group show. Some day I may change my mind, but I am happy with my decision right now. I realize that my camscore and overall tokens may drop a bit from this, but I feel confident that we can make this up in other areas. Right? :dance:

I have 2 pic sets that I plan to take this week, and possibly more later this month. I will probably have them up and ready for sale early next week, so the current sale of "all 3 sets for 200 tokens" will end or change when the new ones go up! I am always excited to share my pics with you, and your purchases of the sets help me reach my monthly goals. It's a win-win, I think!!

Now that I've updated you on all that hooplah, let's get it on! I'd love to start August on a strong note, so anyone who can come hang out and enjoy the booty shakin', boobie bouncin' and group shows (there's cake!) then come on down! I'll be on this evening to rock your world. Hugs and smooches to all of you. Thanks for reading. :love10:

Just know that, barring emergencies, we'll give you all kinds of hell if you don't get online on the 28th.

If any of you actually give me hell for the personal decision I make, you're in trouble.

I apologize in advancea for being "that guy", but I can't help myself!

THE ADVERTISED CONFECTION IS A DECEPTION!

thank you for your indulgence.

Status
Not open for further replies.