AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So happy!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funsizechikk

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 26, 2013
I few days I found a logitech pro 9000 on ebay for $30.00. Yes used but in good condition. So i bought it. When I went down stairs this afternoon to get the mail....there it was! I was so excited. I set it up and bam I look much better on it than I do my laptop built in webcam. I am so excited to start camming with it. I hope it improves my shows!

Veronika XX

Funsizechikk said:
I few days I found a logitech pro 9000 on ebay for $30.00. Yes used but in good condition. So i bought it. When I went down stairs this afternoon to get the mail....there it was! I was so excited. I set it up and bam I look much better on it than I do my laptop built in webcam. I am so excited to start camming with it. I hope it improves my shows!

Veronika XX

logitech is a great brand! Ive been using mine for 8 months and its amazing. Hope u like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.