AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some guys don't take rejection well

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
This is a screen shot from my friend's phone. This was a guy she use to work with and hasn't talked to in awhile, but he use to flirt with her a bit at work and she always politely brushed him off... until today... The first message on the screenshot is from the guy.

0yTalnt.jpg

While she was a bit blunt, I don't think his reaction was justified lol.

What does "your a thirsty bitch anyways" mean?

Poker_Babe said:

He's trying to turn the tables and make it seem like SHE'S the desperate one, not him. By calling her "thirsty" he's saying that she's attention seeking/desperate so he can feel like HE'S the one doing the rejection, not the one being rejected. Silly boy.

Sadly, this is extremely common.

Ah, the classic "I think you're attractive and interesting enough to want to date... wait, you don't want to date me?.. well, fuck you, you're ugly anyway and I would never fuck you even though I was just trying to get in your pants" guys. They give my sex, and people in general, a bad name :?

VallieBeuys said:
Poker_Babe said:

He's trying to turn the tables and make it seem like SHE'S the desperate one, not him. By calling her "thirsty" he's saying that she's attention seeking/desperate so he can feel like HE'S the one doing the rejection, not the one being rejected. Silly boy.
It would have been less absurd if she had actually done a single thing that could be considered "thirsty", instead of just 100% rejecting him. :lol:

I think she was unnecessarily snarky/rude/dismissive though. His first two messages didn't justify that. :?

VallieBeuys said:
Poker_Babe said:

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up.

Luxy Reid said:
Or he's implying that she is dehydrated :lol:

ok bad joke. but seriously I would send this screen shot to his employer and ask if this is the kind of guy they want representing their company. But I play dirty so... :?
tumblr_inline_nlgn92AxTs1rp7c7w.gif

"Bye Felicia" is about the snarkiest way to reject someone, ever. Lack of tact on both sides if the coin here.

NataliaGrey said:
To be fair... he said "When are we gonna hang out?" instead of "Would you like to hang out sometime?" which is pretty rude IMO. We also don't know how pushy he was up to this point. Kunra said she was polite before but he never got the hint.
That's what I was thinking...that this was the last straw for her, and she felt the need to escalate a whole bunch.

That reminds me of a coworker of mine who was supposed to meet me at a club, then back to my hotel room for group drinking, for my birthday party. He knew what club it was and never showed up, my phone died but I figured he couldn't make it. The next morning I woke up to 40+ messages from him, first asking where I was and saying how excited he was to go back to my room (I guess he thought it was just us) and how I was so hot....then slowly getting more mad until I was a fat, ugly whore and he was only going to pity-fuck me anyways. :lol: dodged a bullet.

Stuff like that does make me apprehensive of real compliments, though. The next time I saw him he tried to hug me??? Ick.

Their is a great Instagram page called "byefelipe" dedicated to just this.

NataliaGrey said:
To be fair... he said "When are we gonna hang out?" instead of "Would you like to hang out sometime?" which is pretty rude IMO. We also don't know how pushy he was up to this point. Kunra said she was polite before but he never got the hint.

This! Getting messages worded with "When" instead of "would you like to" pisses me off so much, so very much. Using when, basically implies to me that they already assume that I would love to hang out with them. Which makes me not want to hang out or conversate with them after that. And I just want to be as blunt as possible, by responding with "we aren't".

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
AmberCutie said:
"Bye Felicia" is about the snarkiest way to reject someone, ever. Lack of tact on both sides if the coin here.
Yeah, and so is "Every night, for the rest of my life." :roll:
A "sorry, but I'm not interested in you that way" would have been much nicer.

But what Natalia said is also very true.

Oh well, we don't know the back story. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JoleneBrody said:
Ahhhh so the bye Felicia must have been auto correct for bye felipe... I see.

zippypinhead said:
I had no idea that "when we gonna hang out" could be such a point of contention. It seems like such a standard line.

Regardless, try as I might, I'm still seeing two assholes taking part in this conversation.

It can be a standard line, between friends or two people that mutually have an interest in each other. But in scenarios like this, where person A has tried to politely tell person B they are not interested. And person B, still pursues them with the assumption that person A is interested, I feel like person A has a right to be as clear and blunt as possible.

Also again, all we are seeing is this thread of text messages. She could have told him some variation of "I'm not interested in going on a date with you." many of times before and he just hasn't gotten it through his head, so he decided to try and try again. Which is rude, as it's as though he's trying to "politely" (read: forcibly) change her mind.

And by using the word forcibly, I think of the salesperson method "5 no's will equal a yes" or "keep asking until you get a yes" whichever it's called. The person is being nice in the delivery but are being rude because the customer has already said they aren't interested in the product. So by continuing to ask they are hoping the person caves, says yes so they can sell their product.

Poker_Babe said:
JoleneBrody said:
No #byefelipe is the "male term" of #byefelicia. #byefelicia is the original term.

VallieBeuys said:
Poker_Babe said:

Really? I thought he was just calling her a drunk. Guys don't do subtle when they are pissed.

LioraVox said:
Poker_Babe said:
JoleneBrody said:
No #byefelipe is the "male term" of #byefelicia. #byefelicia is the original term.
You young whippersnappers and all your new fancy lingo these days... I just can't seem to keep up lol.

I just found it hilarious. Yeah she was rude and blunt as fuck, but apparently she wanted to be extremely clear to this guy I guess. She's never been one to be polite just for the sake of saving feelings either.

One time we were at a bar having some food and a couple drinks, just relaxing after work, and a guy near us struck up a conversation. He was nice enough, but it was clear early on he was trying to figure out if we were "together" which we are not, just friends. At one point he flat out asked if we were together. We said no, and his next sentence, word for word was as follows:

"Well fuck Ariel, you wanna hang out some time or something?"

She simply said "Probably not."

Then he says something like "Wow that's rude, you didn't seem stuck up before but now... shit I'm glad you said no."

I think the normal thing to do is politely make up an excuse why you can't hang out with them "I have a boyfriend" or something like that. But when you're honest and just say no, people really don't take it well.

Luxy Reid said:
but seriously I would send this screen shot to his employer and ask if this is the kind of guy they want representing their company. But I play dirty so... :?

Is someone representing their employer 24/7 - or were they representing their employer formally in this instance? Is privacy of ones conversation not something worthwhile?

Whilst I think she was rude, his retort was both pathetic and childish - there is the old saying of "treat others how you'd expect to be treated". If you're unnecessarily rude or obnoxious to someone, then don't be shocked or complain when they are in return.

Likewise - if you believe your attempt to cost someone their job over a comment in a PM is justified then don't call it "playing dirty" - call it what it really is...

a couple of You're reply's were due for him also he had no clue

Kunra9 said:
I think the normal thing to do is politely make up an excuse why you can't hang out with them "I have a boyfriend" or something like that. But when you're honest and just say no, people really don't take it well.

It really bothers me that women are conditioned by society to reject men politely to save their egos so they don't verbally or physically harass them. Yet we also get taught that our polite "no"s aren't clear enough so we shouldn't be surprised when guys get the wrong idea. This sense of entitlement leads to stuff like this...

Girl Killed For Rejecting Prom Date
Woman Killed After Rejecting Advances

...which are really just extreme cases of conversations like the one in the OP.

Also, why is it that men seem to respond better to "Sorry, I have a boyfriend" than "no thanks, I'm not interested"?

Status
Not open for further replies.