AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Soo can adultwork . com detect if a model is using a VPN...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2015
to change her IP and how? someone said they can, but i swear during daytime in the UK this model's room was dark, only lighting rom her laptop. wtf

Re: Soo can adultwork . com detect if a model is using a VPN

StacySins said:
Yes they can
Thanks, but how? She is already there a long time and they haven't detected it. I don't care where she is but i just want to know.

Same here, I have a big window but it's in a weird place in my L-shaped studio flat. My camming area can be really dull. especially with the weather today! It's ruddy grey out there!

lol ok i am 100 PERCENT sure it was NIGHT where she was. there was no lighting whatsoever, it was pitch black,just the light from her laptop, and she keeps posting pics of tropical places. so yeah. pretty sue she's not in the UK. she once said she is in hawai or something , then she was like oh im kidding few days after.but that and the fact she keeps posting pics from tropical beaches is a giveaway

HOW DO They detect the vpn?

The other night while I was on cam a dude asked me where I was when it was so bright out, and asked if I was in Eastern Europe. Nope, in the US with decent lighting equipment. If she didn't have a window showing the day/night sky, for all you know she could just been in a room with black out curtains and bad lighting.

AerynShade said:
Hey, have you considered NOT being a creepy fuck? I hear that's more fun than trying to track down the location of some random woman you saw online.
No shit. I reported this so hard when I read it. :naughty:

Larry said:
to change her IP and how? someone said they can, but i swear during daytime in the UK this model's room was dark, only lighting rom her laptop. wtf
Who fucking cares?

Locked for stupid topic and creepiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.