AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tales of Creeptastic- No means No and theTumblr SerialKiller

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2015
I enjoy being looked at, it's no lie. I also enjoy getting compliments and attention, but sometimes the wrong person is going about all of these things in the wrong way and it gets old so fast.

This one particular person thinks it's somehow acceptable to ask me 15+ times if we can meet up. It's not cute, it's not sexy or hot. See, it's not just telling me with domineering persistence that I will be his fuck doll and meet up with him just like that without hesitation. It's also the fact that 1)he never showed me a picture of what he looks like 2)isn't interested in who I am as a person 3)what he tells me about his so called businesses doesn't match up 4)somehow thinks even if I did meet up with him I would do it for free or something. It says on my profile I don't meet up.

I just want to tell him- You're not that special, buddy. You think you can just go on a cam site and pick any girl you like, tell her that you are going to fly to her town and meet up and fuck, but that ain't how it works. By the way it wasn't helping your case when you presumed you knew what town I live in. I'm for online enjoyment only, fuckwad.

Tumblr is a great place to gain fans, it's true. I was delighted one day when I clicked on my inbox to find a nice little fan message. The complimentary message made me smile, and because I like to know who sends me these lovely messages I clicked on their blog. I've never ever felt so uncomfortable on Tumblr before (mostly because I do not receive anonymous messages...for a reason) but I took a gander at what this person's blog consisted of. Gore. And not just any gore. We're talking photographs of mutilated dead people who had been murdered and left for the authorities to find. Countless images of violent deaths, blood and dead flesh. What cam girl wants to receive a message from a dude with a photo of a half decapitated child on his blog? Not this cam girl. nope nope nope nope.

It's creepy out there, ladies. So very very creepy. :crybaby:

Re: Tales of Creeptastic- No means No and theTumblr SerialKi

:scared-eek:

nClyHvi.jpg

Sounds like the dude is one to avoid... big time! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.