AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Last of Us

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2010
Tulsa
So, this game is awesome. Other than me trying to fight 3 Clickers at once, and dying 10 times til I figured out that encounter was meant to be run from. And other than a few encounters like that, so far, any time I died was my own damn fault. Also, it definitely lives up to my own hype, unlike some other games, lately (Star Trek, you stinker. Remember Me, though a good game I think I hyped myself too much for it.)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
My boyfriend just got this yesterday and we plan to finish it before I move on Friday. We've only played it for an hour but so far I really love it, It's so pretty to look at and it can be pretty intense.

I dig it. A lot. It's imperfect, but really impressive. Its main problem is the AI. For a game that clearly wants you to become immersed in its world and in its story (something it routinely manages), it's just a shame that the AI is a persistent reminder that it's just a game. That said, it looks incredible, the voice acting is some of the best I've heard, the gameplay (AI niggles aside) is fun and rewarding, and the story - while not exactly original - shows real promise. And the Clickers are genuinely pant-shattingly scary.

Reactions: KayleePond
Waiting until next week to get this, but have only heard good things. Love naughty dog, and I am actually replaying uncharted 3 right now.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
We gave in and bought it. Too many good things said about it to not give it a shot. Maybe start playing it this weekend.

I finally jumped in on the bandwagon. It's like you take Uncharted, subtract the Prince of Persia, and multiply the focus on stealth. I like it so far.

I just finished it. The ending... ugh. Not sure I dug that ending.

SPOILERS

On the one hand, they'd tried and failed before to reverse engineer a vaccine from an immune subject, so there's no guarantee that Ellie wouldn't have died in vain, but... come on, Joel. Don't be a dick. You've all but doomed humanity just so you can play happy families with Ellie for a few more years :(

I was a bit sad it only took me 18 hours to finish normal mode.

This game isn't without its fault, but by far it lives up to the hype. The start alone is better than a lot of games period. Visually just incredible and it has replay value with the new outfits etc, this game can easily be made into a movie, but it's better than any zombie movie in recent history, it definitely has kept the zombie craze alive thx goodness.

Reactions: Gen
One of the most entertaining games I've ever played. And by played, I mean I actually played about 1/4 of the encounters (only the human fights, the zombie fights made me want to pee my pants with anxiety, Jawbs handled those and the tougher fights altogether toward the end, I copiloted.) The story was fantastic, the characters were relatable and fun, the ending perfect.

The Last of Us is AMAZING with it's beautiful graphics and all. I cried at the end then cursed Joel forever haha. I thought it was a great game full of adventure and emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.