AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraXLive during her hot wax [candle] show as she's trying to scrape it off.
'This is totally like dried jizz, not gonna lie to you.' :lol:

Surfer262: how much do you get per 100 tk?
Model: I'm not sure, Surfer.

She's a top model who's been on MFC for years, and the way she said that with such a straight, serious face made me chortle.

"I'll only get naked in group"

Said whilst camming in the same room as another model. Not studio models, both UK based. The other model had her cam pointed so that the original model was stood just to the side.

Few people went group, everyone else just went to the other room and got a free peek.

This one couldn't really fit into any thread, but I brought a video a while back from a model.

Was a B/G vid, and they had moved in for a closeup of the penetration. Right as they did that however, a nearby mobile phone began vibrating. The timing just screamed flatulence, and it was hard to try not to laugh.

Maybe I'm just immature...

CallMeWilliam said:
Topic: The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live

:lol:
Oh my god if George Carlin was a model I would have tipped him until my fingers bled. :O

she was quoting george carlin:h:

Was torn between this thread and the WTF thread.

Olivia. Yes, it's what you think it is, and there was a roll of toilet paper involved. :?
Don't ask for any more specifics, cause I don't know.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_3_2014 , 11_37_55 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_3_2014 , 11_37_55 PM.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 669
desertwa: Just got out the shower, butt naked... who wants to chat? contact s_k_y_p_e: Trums2 (*21.F.USA*)
JollieAnn: no more depressed and cheated
JollieAnn: now she got out of shower

:lol: :lol:

Kickaz was doing a jacuzzi show and there was a true accidental nip slip. Her reaction was the fucking cutest ever ahahaha. Super freaked.

Typing this from memory ...

"Guys, I really want this dress. It would look cute on me, but I can't afford it. I will give you guys the link if you want to see it."

A couple minutes later ...

"I showed you that link so you can buy the dress for your wife or girlfriend if you want. I'm saying this so you believe me."

I think she meant to say that last sentence in her head :lol:

Notice the freeloader's ability to offer unwanted advice and also ignore an obvious hint to tip at the same time. Well done, sir!

Mathiias: Pretty high topic for it not being peak time, but you're the most beautiful model on atm, so worth it
LovelyKittie: mat for non tippers like u every topic is high
Mathiias: Yeh, haven't been on too much lately

:lol:

Perved on LoveLanaLove just now.

Dude: What's the biggest cock you've had??
Lana: No girl knows that. It's not like when she's about to fuck a guy, she goes 'wait! Stop! I must measure you and record this data!"

Her delivery was fantastic and I can't stop giggling now.

CharlotteLace said:
Perved on LoveLanaLove just now.

Dude: What's the biggest cock you've had??
Lana: No girl knows that. It's not like when she's about to fuck a guy, she goes 'wait! Stop! I must measure you and record this data!"

Her delivery was fantastic and I can't stop giggling now.

Except for Virginia E. Johnson. I can picture her having done that. :think: Actually, she probably even published the data.

GweenBlack is doing a raffle this month. One of the items included is homemade lollipops. Or if you choose this mold you get CockSuckers. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_4_2014 , 9_06_29 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_4_2014 , 9_06_29 PM.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 293
When I mentioned I really liked her knife she was using to pop balloons for her birthday ConnerJay replies, 'and more importantly it matches my butt plug!' :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_12_2014 , 6_14_09 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_12_2014 , 6_14_09 PM.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.