AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
RedHerby said:
LilyMarie said:
I was just in the room of a new model who is offering 10 minute skype shows for 200 tokens. I sent her a PM.

me: hey. here's some advice... you should take at least 600 tokens for a 10 minute skype show. that's how much you would get in a private on mfc. don't sell yourself short! :) remember that 200 tokens is only $10.
model: thx i thought this was free
model: thats sarcasm\

And then I was banned. :lol:
WTF applies to you here, not to that model.

Thats 2$ a minute. Its the price on LiveJasmin and the model's share there is only 35% and not 50% like on MFC, most pvt's on CamContact are less then 2$ a minute.

$10 could be the daily MFC target for lots of models. Those cam models are working on 5 sites at the same time. If she get's that daily from each website, then she makes more then double what her father makes who works 20 years as a teacher. Or more then 4 times as her unemployed brother.
First of all, the WTF wasn't directed at her prices (even though they were really low, in my opinion; that's why I PMed her) but at the way she reacted after I gave her those pieces of advice. Usually, when you let a new model how much a token is IRL, she's grateful and says something like 'oh wow, I had no idea, thanks', rather than banning you. That's a super important bit of information after all.
Second of all, everyone knows that camming on more than one site at the same time is a crappy idea - and it didn't seem like she was doing that, anyway. She was focussing her attention to her MFC room as far as I can remember.
Yeah, we aren't talking about CamContacts or LiveJasmin. We are talking about MFC, where a girl may not realize she's selling herself short by offering such low per minute rates. While I honestly believe they should just take the privates built into MFC, if she is going to offer off-site shows, they should at least be half of what she could make in the private on the site she's on, or in my opinion, more. A private on MFC is at least 60 tokens a minute ($3/min for the model) plus spies at 20 tokens a minute per spy. Accepting $2 per minute is just too low in my opinion.

But yes, the WTF would be to a model being a super-snob when someone is politely and privately trying to be helpful. Declining the advice is one thing, but being a snob about it is the WTF Lily was pointing out.

LilyMarie said:
Second of all, everyone knows that camming on more than one site at the same time is a crappy idea
yes! yes! yes!

Taking about giving unwanted advice :) I give below advice many time to my favorite Rommies who know enough English.

Do only MFC, start talking, flirt, make jokes, do little games, and you can get tokens from us lonely men without showing your pussy !

[/quote]

This.

200 tokens for 10 minutes of Skype is much better for the model than 0 tokens for 10 minutes of nothing in free chat.[/quote]

I would rather have 0 tokens than fuck myself for 200 tokens lol but that's just me.

I don't remember her name, but I was looking at other models' rooms, just to see how they do it.
There was this girl just sitting there, fully clothed. Reading a fucking Kindle.
She was pretty cute.
I told her so.
"Wow, you're adorable!"
She said,
ok that's nice

... Well. Fuck you too, then.

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus. So, I'm in a girls room, she's camming (obviously) and her asshole of a boyfriend barges into the room and starts screaming that their baby needs feeding. So they start arguing (whilst on cam) over who's gonna feed the baby, the guy wins the argument and she excuses herself and switches the cam off.
THEN she comes back a few seconds later WITH THE BABY and starts breast-feeding on cam! It was at that point I closed the window.

mynameisbob84 said:
Jeeeeeeeeeeesus. So, I'm in a girls room, she's camming (obviously) and her asshole of a boyfriend barges into the room and starts screaming that their baby needs feeding. So they start arguing (whilst on cam) over who's gonna feed the baby, the guy wins the argument and she excuses herself and switches the cam off.
THEN she comes back a few seconds later WITH THE BABY and starts breast-feeding on cam! It was at that point I closed the window.

I don't usually like taking screenshots of fellow models and "tattling" on them, but if I had seen that I probably would've taken a screenshot and emailed it to MFC. The poor kid could've ended up plastered all over the 'net, including that filthy site called Motherless (sex with animals, videos of minors, etc.). It's one thing if a model has her boyfriend on cam...I don't have any problem with that, but having your kid on cam while broadcasting? NO WAY.

The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I don't usually like taking screenshots of fellow models and "tattling" on them, but if I had seen that I probably would've taken a screenshot and emailed it to MFC. The poor kid could've ended up plastered all over the 'net, including that filthy site called Motherless (sex with animals, videos of minors, etc.). It's one thing if a model has her boyfriend on cam...I don't have any problem with that, but having your kid on cam while broadcasting? NO WAY.

Unfortunately, MFC doesn't always do something when you send them screenshots with babies on cam.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/kennedy1 :(

Just watched a public carpark show on MFC. The model ended up having somone watch her. She then engaged him in coversationing before revealing that she was doing a cam show for a site she belongs to. With her viewers geeing her on she set the topic to "Flash him" and then to "Squirt and play in front of him". Which she did indeed do.

She was getting all kinds of requests and telling the guy what her members were asking her to do or him to do. She did start getting angry when people were telling her to take money from him.

Thing is with these type of shows i tend to believe that in the vast majority of cases it's a huge set up and the model knows the person(s).

Her show was quite convincing mind but still left me :think: Her members loved it though.

Yep it's a set up carpark show as she is now setting the goal to let the guy finger fuck her. No way is he just one lucky passer by.

LilyMarie said:
Unfortunately, MFC doesn't always do something when you send them screenshots with babies on cam.

And that is so weird to me, because there have been a few times when I've sent them screenshots of how trolls have acted in my room, and they responded by telling me that the member has been banned. Maybe those particular members already had a bunch of complaints from others, and MFC was tired of it.

They shouldn't tolerate minors on cam.

Reactions: Nordling
Korreline said:
LilyMarie said:

I don't get it. I don't see any babies or stuff. Is she a minor?
There were screenshots of her in the man-on-cam thread some time ago, she was making out with another girl I believe, and there was a baby lying on their bed. :angry4:
I sent the screenshots to MFC back then.

gVynG.png

I hope everyone was just joking.

TheFluffsta said:
Kristin Paige said:
Room topic: "@ goal, poo. Blue today"

My brain is broken now.
blue poo?

I think so, lol I don't know, that's exactly how she had her topic typed out. I was scared.

BiancaBrazil said:
I would rather have 0 tokens than fuck myself for 200 tokens lol but that's just me.
Yeah understandable, but currency is fluid - and so is cost of living in different places. 20 tokens a minute, at 50% rate to model, is still $60/hr.

According to http://www.worldsalaries.org/ the average monthly salary in two of the most prevalent national populations camming, Philippines and Romania, for an unskilled worker (say, a salesperson) is US$135, $US110 respectively. PER MONTH.

If she has determined perhaps that 20/min is the "sweet spot" for her that gives her plenty of business and still hit her goal she might in fact be making a very good living.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
BiancaBrazil said:
Yeah understandable, but currency is fluid - and so is cost of living in different places. 20 tokens a minute, at 50% rate to model, is still $60/hr.

According to http://www.worldsalaries.org/ the average monthly salary in two of the most prevalent national populations camming, Philippines and Romania, for an unskilled worker (say, a salesperson) is US$135, $US110 respectively. PER MONTH.

If she has determined perhaps that 20/min is the "sweet spot" for her that gives her plenty of business and still hit her goal she might in fact be making a very good living.

Or she's like me when I was very new to MFC, and let some cheap asses convince her that the only way she would ever make anything would be to charge 20 tokens a minute.
Let me tell you it's a hard trap to get out of once your room fills with only guys who want more for less. It's a big part of the reason I had to change sites.
even if she's making good money where she lives, it doesn't change the fact that she could potentially charge more.

Reactions: 1 person
Never been in her room, but LittleSonyA could be one. I never considered masturbation to be sex, and even if she does penetration gymnastics or a bicycle accident might have been what made that possible.

Shaun__ said:
Never been in her room, but LittleSonyA could be one. I never considered masturbation to be sex, and even if she does penetration gymnastics or a bicycle accident might have been what made that possible.
I have a bridge to sell you

I think it IS entirely possible that a cam girl is an actual virgin. I would consider anyone who hasn't had sexual intercourse (whether by a dick or other means if with another girl) with another person to be a virgin. Fucking yourself doesn't count. I don't thinking breaking a hymen de-virginizes a person, it's the actual sexual act with another human being that does it.

Just my thoughts.

Who knows if she really is or is just playing up the part since she looks young.

Kristin Paige said:
TheFluffsta said:
Kristin Paige said:

My brain is broken now.
blue poo?

I think so, lol I don't know, that's exactly how she had her topic typed out. I was scared.

I got some tokens, bbs. What say we go find out? :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Kristin Paige said:
TheFluffsta said:
Kristin Paige said:

My brain is broken now.
blue poo?

I got some tokens, bbs. What say we go find out? :?
*cough purple gatorade *cough :whistle:

AmberCutie said:
I think it IS entirely possible that a cam girl is an actual virgin. I would consider anyone who hasn't had sexual intercourse (whether by a dick or other means if with another girl) with another person to be a virgin. Fucking yourself doesn't count. I don't thinking breaking a hymen de-virginizes a person, it's the actual sexual act with another human being that does it.

Just my thoughts.

Who knows if she really is or is just playing up the part since she looks young.

Tyllaa ( a RO model) has often mentioned in chat that she was a virgin when she began camming on MFC about a year ago, and how she has become a total slut now.

I wonder what camming on MFC does to the expectations, hopes and thoughts of a woman about to lose her virginity lol.

her: tell me you want to shove your 14" black cock in me....
him: what? but...I'm white
her: just do it, call me bb

Status
Not open for further replies.