AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Audri and abercrombie should meet at a Starbucks and talk things over.

A happy meal seems more fitting than coffee at Starbucks. I'm sure some will think that to be cruel but it is much more cruel I believe to expect adults to tolerate or even really understand whatever it is that is going on here. Sorry for being so direct but what caused such a strong disconnect from reality? I get that we all grow up at different times but holy shit, talk about ridiculous. Like why is a girl that is consistently rude and obnoxious trying to preach to others? Man was it not shocking to be made aware that hissy fits are as common for her as the holier than thou act. What is with the clique of the same few immature girls that rush to the post ratings to offer support for and to enable such embarrassing behavior? They show up even at the smallest of disagreements. Those internet points might make them feel good but at what cost? They look like absolute clowns to every adult outside of the fantasy land that they spend so much time trying to maintain. Why is behavior one would expect to see from freshman in high school so common here?

Is it simply the same few that only post with the really transparent mindset of everything being us versus them that are to blame? Are the handful of men here partly to blame with all the coddling and delicate treatment? I assume most men just immediately leave completely bewildered by the place while a few become conditioned to just quietly accept the childish behavior. Do they have zero standards and just happy to be interacting with the opposite sex? Am I just not aware of an arrangement where guys are paying certain girls to make fools of themselves? Do the women not speak out because they know they look good in comparison? I can't even imagine how painful it must be for the women here to stay quiet every time a crybaby colleague decides to have a whine. Leading by example isn't working but I'm thankful that the owner and I think two other women here have seemingly chosen to do so.

I just can't understand what caused it to reach this point. It had to have been relatively normal here at least at the beginning. What could cause such a massive difference between the girls here and those in other communities? The bizarre lack of dudes here makes sense now but I'm still left with so many questions. I don't expect you to have all the answers or even feel like sharing your thoughts on the matter. I apologize if being an adult here has hurt some feelings. Mostly fascinated because I haven't seen anything like it before.

A happy meal seems more fitting than coffee at Starbucks. I'm sure some will think that to be cruel but it is much more cruel I believe to expect adults to tolerate or even really understand whatever it is that is going on here. Sorry for being so direct but what caused such a strong disconnect from reality? I get that we all grow up at different times but holy shit, talk about ridiculous. Like why is a girl that is consistently rude and obnoxious trying to preach to others? Man was it not shocking to be made aware that hissy fits are as common for her as the holier than thou act. What is with the clique of the same few immature girls that rush to the post ratings to offer support for and to enable such embarrassing behavior? They show up even at the smallest of disagreements. Those internet points might make them feel good but at what cost? They look like absolute clowns to every adult outside of the fantasy land that they spend so much time trying to maintain. Why is behavior one would expect to see from freshman in high school so common here?

Is it simply the same few that only post with the really transparent mindset of everything being us versus them that are to blame? Are the handful of men here partly to blame with all the coddling and delicate treatment? I assume most men just immediately leave completely bewildered by the place while a few become conditioned to just quietly accept the childish behavior. Do they have zero standards and just happy to be interacting with the opposite sex? Am I just not aware of an arrangement where guys are paying certain girls to make fools of themselves? Do the women not speak out because they know they look good in comparison? I can't even imagine how painful it must be for the women here to stay quiet every time a crybaby colleague decides to have a whine. Leading by example isn't working but I'm thankful that the owner and I think two other women here have seemingly chosen to do so.

I just can't understand what caused it to reach this point. It had to have been relatively normal here at least at the beginning. What could cause such a massive difference between the girls here and those in other communities? The bizarre lack of dudes here makes sense now but I'm still left with so many questions. I don't expect you to have all the answers or even feel like sharing your thoughts on the matter. I apologize if being an adult here has hurt some feelings. Mostly fascinated because I haven't seen anything like it before.
Well that was quite the rant. For one claiming that the women here are not exhibiting adult behavior your post complaining about hissy fits and saying that the women here are childish, crybabies and looks like clowns to other adults comes across as very juvenile behavior to me. I have no idea what the goal with your post was, but if it was an attempt to get people to come around and see things your way I think you have failed miserably. Some advice for you, be polite and treat people with respect and you will one day get to be perceived as an adult too.

Interesting statement for someone who supposedly just joined in August...

*sniffs the air*
Yes... Something fishy and it's not me...

*sniffs the air*
Your avatar looks a lot like you're sniffing fish tacos. Just sayin.

but yeah i think you're onto something lulz

Your avatar looks a lot like you're sniffing fish tacos. Just sayin.

but yeah i think you're onto something lulz

*pushes the tacos to the side*
I still smell it. Recently washed my vagina too so can't be that.

Well that was quite the rant. For one claiming that the women here are not exhibiting adult behavior your post complaining about hissy fits and saying that the women here are childish, crybabies and looks like clowns to other adults comes across as very juvenile behavior to me. I have no idea what the goal with your post was, but if it was an attempt to get people to come around and see things your way I think you have failed miserably. Some advice for you, be polite and treat people with respect and you will one day get to be perceived as an adult too.

I like you.

That's statement is so indirect and vague it's going to create MORE suspicions. This is becoming Inception.
I guess I could have posted the quote it refers to:

*sniffs the air*

We didn’t even make it to the wrestling gifs this time.

I’ll never understand the mindset of the banned member, here or on cam, who keeps finagling there way backed into the place they are not wanted. Especially when they seem to despise that place or person. What kind of strange mental state does one have to be in to develope that kind of unhealthy obsession? WHY would you want to spend time with people you know don’t like you/a place you don’t like? It’s very strange.

We didn’t even make it to the wrestling gifs this time.

I’ll never understand the mindset of the banned member, here or on cam, who keeps finagling there way backed into the place they are not wanted. Especially when they seem to despise that place or person. What kind of strange mental state does one have to be in to develope that kind of unhealthy obsession? WHY would you want to spend time with people you know don’t like you/a place you don’t like? It’s very strange.

It's Audri's butt and my plush dog. Can you blame them?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Who has been affected though? Is this something thats actually happenjng.. Ive seen no one actually say they've been contacted by the irs.

If they were successfully getting the IRS to look into girls it could cause problems.. being audited is no fun even if uve done everything perfectly.

But i just don't see how..???

I hate to admit this but when I cammed for a year, (before comming back now) I did not pay my taxes, not purposely, but because I quit before the tax stuff came around and never thought about it. I have not heard from the IRS for almost 2 years so, I dont think its that big of a deal.

Ironically however, I got re-verified on CB and that very day I heard about the #THOTAUDIT on the Phillip Defranco Show, I was like, whoa, this is a definitely a sign to be cautious this time around.

Who has been affected though? Is this something thats actually happenjng.. Ive seen no one actually say they've been contacted by the irs.

If they were successfully getting the IRS to look into girls it could cause problems.. being audited is no fun even if uve done everything perfectly.

But i just don't see how..???
It comes through the payment processors I believe, actual customer records. Worse still payment processor policy comes into play which can be far more damaging....though more direct sex workers know all about that.
This is all coming from things completely unrelated to the sex industry, relating far more to freedom of speech issues and enforcement of online platform rules in ways that have distinct bias for or against certain groups; ignoring some groups, while persecuting others. Those profiting from selling their sexuality were just easy targets for undeclared income and rules breaches across many platforms. I suspect it will extend into other arenas soon enough such as SJW content that could classify as hate speech etc., or perhaps comment on hate speech labelled content where someone profits from it (e.g. Why InCels are wrong). It really looks like becoming quite a mess.

The main direct impact of the #ThotAudit seems to be the freezing of payment processor accounts due to rules breaches. Will be interesting to see what happens when such things as amazon gift cards being used as proxy processors come under 'the audit'; what will these organisations such as amazon do?

Is anyone besides the few posts here in the recent days even taking about this anymore? Or did the bullshit fizzle out as fast as it appeared?

Is anyone besides the few posts here in the recent days even taking about this anymore? Or did the bullshit fizzle out as fast as it appeared?
I haven't seen much on facebook anymore, but I also blocked all the main trolls like the Wu guy and the couple fan girls he has. So. I think it's mostly played out.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
They all jerked off at midnight on dec 1st and stopped attacking sex workers. Lol! No nut November was quite the study hahahahaha

Attention spans are short these days, and it was always going to take months to possibly years for the IRS to act and for there to be any actual results (*if* there would ever be any results at all). Without any payoff, there was no way people were going to stay interested.

No nut November was quite the study
It's interesting the phases you go through giving up masturbation for any time. As a sex positive celibate I can tell you that a month for most men would make for an interesting learning experience, you would probably get around the same lesson in 2-3 weeks, and going beyond a month the sex drive may make a more permanent shift as the benefits kick in from keeping it more moderate.
I have found that the benefits do have a shelf life and there are benefits to fap as well as no-fap (for men anyway)... It is healthier to find an appropriate cycle for each person as an individual. It is worth trying as an experience (models may have to wait for a cam break before giving it a go) .... though I guess cam-models would recommend people take some time and spend well when they are ready for some release.

^Speaking of No Nut November...I had made a Facebook post asking what the point of it was. Just another challenge, like that "Hey, let's eat Tide Pods!" challenge, etc.? Lol. My guy friend said "It’s for people not getting laid, so they can pretend it’s on purpose." LOL! A guy in my MFC chat the other day said that he and his girlfriend did No Nut November. But he said that they did have sex...he just made sure not to cum.

What's the next one? Double Dick December? :smuggrin:

What's the next one? Double Dick December? :smuggrin:

I've heard talk of "destroy dick December", where they jerk off once on the first, twice on the second, three times on the third, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.