AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turn offs- things members do that stop the show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StarrieNights said:
hornygods said:
I'd personally suggest climaxing anyway (without them) - don't make yourself feel like a dirty unwanted rag :\
I hate when ppl say this. I feel liek shit if im on cam and i have to make myself cum without being tipped for it.
Ah, I worded it badly. Do it if you feel more comfortable doing so. The idea was to cum for yourself; not for someone else. If you're not comfortable with that, then you don't need to.

hornygods said:
The idea was to cum for yourself; not for someone else. If you're not comfortable with that, then you don't need to.
I understand what your saying and have thought the same when hearing a model complain that a private was cut short, before they climaxed.

I can totally understand this taking a models mood away if the member just leaves before the model cums. Its one thing to do that in group but to go private and leave just b/c you came is just wrong, IMO.

But even if the member runs out of tokens, it can't help but fuck up the mood for the model I would think. I mean what we watch them do is masturbate, but it is not the same (I would think) as when they masturbate alone. To feel like finishing when you knew someone else was there and now are gone. It might be like doing a juggling act and having someone take your pins, and throwing you some tap shoes and telling you to finish. (I don't know if that makes any sense?) Just seems like finishing the last 1/4 of a private by your self might not be as easy as just continuing?

Bocefish said:
This is one that only happens in paid for public shows from my experience... A model is really getting into pleasing herself and some schmuck inevitably comes up with "can I see your feet, plz?", total boner kill for me! I dunno how the model feels, but I literally want to strangle those guys sometimes.

I personally hate feet, if you want to see them you have to tip. I'm always barefoot while walking around so unless i have a shower right before the show they're usually black. I say "No sir, you may not see my ugly feet because i do not want to see them on my screen nor does anyone else." Feet = Huge turn off. I'm not a foot fetish model, go find one!

Other things that bug me

1. "Hey BB, open bobs" i can't help but laugh everytime i read this and it always distracts me from what i'm doing

2. "I tipped you, you owe me show me your pussy bb" You tipped 5 tokens retard, you are not seeing my pussy lol

3. In the middle of a show and i'm told to check my pm. I make it very clear b4 i start the show that i'm not checking pms because i simply can't fuck myself and type at the same time

4. People who consistently say they're going to marry me. It's creepy, I can't tell if they're joking or a psycho.

Reactions: camstory
StarrieNights said:
hornygods said:
I'd personally suggest climaxing anyway (without them) - don't make yourself feel like a dirty unwanted rag :\
I hate when ppl say this. I feel liek shit if im on cam and i have to make myself cum without being tipped for it.

I don't think it's about making yourself do it.

If someone dips out on me moments before I finish, I'm not going to stop and go back to public chat sexually frustrated. Imma have some orgasms.

In the middle of a show and i'm told to check my pm. I make it very clear b4 i start the show that i'm not checking pms because i simply can't fuck myself and type at the same time

This.

hornygods said:
This is too dramatic. I can only speak for myself, but being short ended for a private or something doesnt make me feel dirty/used/emotionally distressed. It makes me blue balled and pissed off because my time got wasted!

Jessi said:
hornygods said:
This is too dramatic. I can only speak for myself, but being short ended for a private or something doesnt make me feel dirty/used/emotionally distressed. It makes me blue balled and pissed off because my time got wasted!
:eek:ccasion5: word!
If a private is cut short of me cumming I'm left no longer in the mood and frustrated. The knowledge that someone is watching me cum and the reaction he gives me after is really what I'm looking forward to, not just the orgasm itself. I can diddle out a silent orgasm in 2 minutes alone, it's not the same.
Compare it to a girl suckin' you off like a champ, then just before you climax she gets up and walks out the door. Yeah, you can finish yourself off but will you really be satisfied?

JoleneJolene said:
Jessi said:
hornygods said:
If a private is cut short of me cumming I'm left no longer in the mood and frustrated. The knowledge that someone is watching me cum and the reaction he gives me after is really what I'm looking forward to, not just the orgasm itself. I can diddle out a silent orgasm in 2 minutes alone, it's not the same.
Compare it to a girl suckin' you off like a champ, then just before you climax she gets up and walks out the door. Yeah, you can finish yourself off but will you really be satisfied?

Its just bad manners. I hate bad manners! I'm offended more than anything :lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I wasn't speaking about you specifically, Jessi - although the idea was inspired by the private cut short yesterday <.<. I was speaking on more general terms, where the model may feel a little used distraught.

EDIT - Oh wait, I think I was a little specific in my other post. Okay, I fuck'd up.

Reactions: camstory
JoleneJolene said:
Hahah this is an excellent analogy and made me giggle like a fool.

Unfortunately I can't thank you for the post - political reasons.

Reactions: TeaganO'Holloran
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Hahah this is an excellent analogy and made me giggle like a fool.

Unfortunately I can't thank you for the post - political reasons.

"Thanks" jup!

Jupiter551 said:
And I still think the silent freeloaders get away with (silent) murder :violence-blades:

True that! They don't bring any attention to themselves, but they're still watching the show. I really think they should at least say hi.

PRfectPeaches said:
Bocefish said:
This is one that only happens in paid for public shows from my experience... A model is really getting into pleasing herself and some schmuck inevitably comes up with "can I see your feet, plz?", total boner kill for me! I dunno how the model feels, but I literally want to strangle those guys sometimes.

I personally hate feet, if you want to see them you have to tip. I'm always barefoot while walking around so unless i have a shower right before the show they're usually black. I say "No sir, you may not see my ugly feet because i do not want to see them on my screen nor does anyone else." Feet = Huge turn off. I'm not a foot fetish model, go find one!

Reactions: PRfectPeaches
JoleneJolene said:
I thought this must be the case but did a poor job of expressing that thought. Thanks. (And no worries Jup I thanked JJ for you :-D )

Reactions: JoleneBrody
bump: I'm interested in hearing why any new people on the forum have to say about this subject.

I've not gone through the thread so don't know if these have already been mentioned (they probably have but fuck it, I've come this far, I don't wanna turn back now :?)...

Guys spamming cock emotes - I've got nothing against cocks. I can look at another guy's junk without feeling weird or repulsed. I fully support cock on cock action and if that's what people are into, more power to them. But I don't get why members feel the need to post cum-spurting cock emotes in the middle of a show. I assume they're here for the pussay, just like everyone else. Let's just collectively enjoy that for the duration of the show and worry about fleshy jism volcanoes afterwards, yeah?

Declarations of one's erection and "text-sex" - If a show is in full swing, it's a fair bet that most of the room is either pitching a tent or fervently thwacking off into their computer screens. I don't need a running commentary on just how hard your vein-busting stiffy is for the girl on screen, or how you'd like to kick her vaginal wall in with the inflamed head of your eleven inch meat hammer.
Furthermore, I'm actively annoyed by farcical comments such as "I'm fucking you hard, bb. I'm rubbing your clit with my nose. I'm gonna splooge all over your heaving tits. Can I sniff your arsehole, bb?". No, you aren't and clearly, you can't. Stop lying and stop asking questions you already know the answer to :?

Deep Thoughts TM

Talk about where we go when we die, or how much we miss our old flames, or kicking X bad habit is a real boner killer.
Is it too much to ask to just keep the mood light and fun?

once a model friend (who would watch all the regulars on cam) went into a private and one of the regulars decided to put on a blonde wig and start dancing around, he must have been in her peripheral vision because a few moments later she stopped the private and came back laughing uncontrollably for about 15 minutes

nobody had a clue what she was laughing at until she explained, needless to say she turned off everyone's cams when she was going private after that :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
No, you aren't and clearly, you can't. Stop lying and stop asking questions you already know the answer to :?
Stolen! I'm stealing this!
*I search in the dark for the kitchen while tripping over your cat*

Seeing a goat on cam staring at you....

eot1vjD.jpg

...the goat was unharmed.

The wife of one of my guys thought it would be sweet to show me her new zoo addition...the thing is I was in the middle of a cumshow. I started snorting & laughing with tears.

JordanBlack said:

eot1vjD.jpg

The wife of one of my guys thought it would be sweet to show me her new zoo addition...the thing is I was in the middle of a cumshow. I started snorting & laughing with tears.

OMG ITS SOOO CUUUUUUUTE FUCK

JordanBlack said:

eot1vjD.jpg

I am still laughing out loud! Hahahaha

Reactions: JordanBlack
What really does my flippin' head in are guys who're friends with a model and start talking about stuff no one else has any interest in, such as friends of friends & yahoo or skype chats they had. Stuff like that. More often than not this stops the show dead. :angry7: P.S. Shows are too easily disrupted by idiots, that's why I prefer pvts.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jessi said:
"I cant tip because my parents didnt give me any money this week/my hours got cut back/my dog is sick/money is tight/blahblah" Maybe they are trying to be nice, but honestly it translates into "For some reason I'm special enough to not have to pay for my entertainment"
Dont tell me WHY, I didn't ask and don't want to know! Most models don't care and probably think you're making stuff up anyways. If you can't tip, then just participate in the conversation and stfu about your tokens.
this this this this!

also when they come into your room right when you're about to put on a public, and say right in public. "im a student, sorry! cant pay" or something along those lines when you know damn well they've paid other girls for shows, but only come into your room to socialize. Its cool, but I start feeling taken advantage of because well, this is my job.. as much as I love to sit and chat, im going to have to give my full attention to an actual paying customer.

mynameisbob84 said:
I've not gone through the thread so don't know if these have already been mentioned (they probably have but fuck it, I've come this far, I don't wanna turn back now :?)...

Guys spamming cock emotes - I've got nothing against cocks. I can look at another guy's junk without feeling weird or repulsed. I fully support cock on cock action and if that's what people are into, more power to them. But I don't get why members feel the need to post cum-spurting cock emotes in the middle of a show. I assume they're here for the pussay, just like everyone else. Let's just collectively enjoy that for the duration of the show and worry about fleshy jism volcanoes afterwards, yeah?

Declarations of one's erection and "text-sex" - If a show is in full swing, it's a fair bet that most of the room is either pitching a tent or fervently thwacking off into their computer screens. I don't need a running commentary on just how hard your vein-busting stiffy is for the girl on screen, or how you'd like to kick her vaginal wall in with the inflamed head of your eleven inch meat hammer.
Furthermore, I'm actively annoyed by farcical comments such as "I'm fucking you hard, bb. I'm rubbing your clit with my nose. I'm gonna splooge all over your heaving tits. Can I sniff your arsehole, bb?". No, you aren't and clearly, you can't. Stop lying and stop asking questions you already know the answer to :?

Surprisingly, or maybe not. :think: I have stumbled into a few rooms where the model was encouraging people to text-sex her in public chat. I certainly agree that it will stop the show if the model does not like it. :thumbleft:

Surprisingly, or maybe not. :think: I have stumbled into a few rooms where the model was encouraging people to text-sex her in public chat. I certainly agree that it will stop the show if the model does not like it. :thumbleft:

During roleplay/fantasy shows i encourage my room to join in the fantasy with me.

It happened to me once and I have never felt so bad in my life.

I was watching a wonderful model and I had a baseball game on the TV in the background. The team just won the game and I posted the teams emoted and the score, Then FUCK ME TO HELL her cam was turned off.

I learned a couple of things that night.

Not everyone likes baseball

That shit needs to stay in the lounge.

Go with the conversation in the cam models room not the members room

I still hang my head in shame for causing her to shut down for the night.

Leaving for the night seems like a bit of an overreaction to a short celebratory, if a bit non sequitur, declaration of IRL goings on. Maybe her leaving right at that point was more of a coincidence?

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
zippypinhead said:
Leaving for the night seems like a bit of an overreaction to a short celebratory, if a bit non sequitur, declaration of IRL goings on. Maybe her leaving right at that point was more of a coincidence?
If I had to guess into this mystery situation, I'd say the model probably already was struggling to get the sort of attention in the room that she prefers. You know, where she's dancing around naked and getting a tip now and then, and having people include her in the conversation.

Maybe the comments about baseball, after 30 minutes of conversation she already wasn't involved in in the chat room and everyone ignoring her dancing, were the straw that broke the camel's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.