AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

undeliverable payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymistress98

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 18, 2016
Okay, I am pretty frustrated right now. So I am a new model on Chaturbate and I filled out all of my payment info in the beginning.I'm pretty sure I filled out all of my info correctly. So I've been waiting for my payment for about a week and still nothing. I emailed Shirley yesterday, she said my payment is being sent out. Today, I email support and they say my direct deposit is undeliverable. I resent my payment info again. Anyone have any experience with this? Any idea of when I'll receive my payment?

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
This kind of thing seems pretty common for Chaturbate. If you filled out your info correctly, you'll get paid eventually, but be prepared to have to wait longer than you should and be sent myriad stock email replies and fobbed off repeatedly before you get anywhere.

Okay, I am pretty frustrated right now. So I am a new model on Chaturbate and I filled out all of my payment info in the beginning.I'm pretty sure I filled out all of my info correctly. So I've been waiting for my payment for about a week and still nothing. I emailed Shirley yesterday, she said my payment is being sent out. Today, I email support and they say my direct deposit is undeliverable. I resent my payment info again. Anyone have any experience with this? Any idea of when I'll receive my payment?
You could go ask any of these people that have posted on Shirley's profile page here. Look around while you are there, and ask yourself whether a company with support so dreadful that it spills over onto another website to this extent is worth doing business with.

Judging from your post history, it sounds like you need your money. I hope you have accounts on other websites as a backup. Chaturbate should not be relied upon. While I don't think they are dishonest, they are as incompetent and unreliable as the day is long.

Anyone wondering "How much money can I make on Chaturbate?" should also ask themselves "How long am I willing to sit there and wonder when, or if, I'm going to get my money?"

A friend tried to log on to his account the other day. Hasn't been on in weeks. He doesn't really chat, doesn't broadcast, just watches and tips a little every now and then. And yet somehow, he managed to get himself banned. This is too stupid to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.