AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you use to take photos/videos of yourself?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am poor at the moment and can`t afford a camera I use either my phone(an iphone ) or my webcam logitech C920 ,is alright,not the best quality but I will improve it in time

often lighting is easier to improve than camera, experiment with different lighting, natural and lapmps etc

FOR PHOTOS:
I suggest using your phone since it's easier to get good angles and downloading certain apps to edit them after.
I recommend the following 2 apps: youcam perfect and youcam makeup
Twitter/Insta need constant updates to keep your followers interested, taking photos with your webcam will eventually become a drag and you will loose interest.

FOR VIDS:
Definitely use your webcam so you can edit the settings.
Lighting is also very important in this situation.
I recommend using artificial lighting when you're recording.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
As a former pro studio photographer's assistant, the importance of good, artistic lighting can't be over emphasized. My old boss was an award-winning shooter who always made it a point to stress that the art of photography is the control of light. Great lighting can compensate for equipment that's only basic and run-of-the-mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.