AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A week ago I saw Coco, hands down to Pixar. I don't want to give any spoiler but you better prepare to face an incredible animation work that evokes a feeling of mystery and death in such a subtle way. In the Cinema, lot of people ended up crying and laughing at the same time. Coco takes you to remembrance the deceased and also, to reconsider what you are doing with your life and the ones that love you. It's not just a movie for children, it can be understood and enjoyed by people at any age.

r_coco_header_09cd3d07_large.jpg

Reactions: Gen and Ann_Sulu
@Pia Haven't seen it yet, but have heard wonderful things about it. ^.^

Been binge watching Stranger Things and am now on the 2nd Season. Last movie I saw was Ragnarok.

Reactions: Pia
A week ago I saw Coco, hands down to Pixar. I don't want to give any spoiler but you better prepare to face an incredible animation work that evokes a feeling of mystery and death in such a subtle way. In the Cinema, lot of people ended up crying and laughing at the same time. Coco takes you to remembrance the deceased and also, to reconsider what you are doing with your life and the ones that love you. It's not just a movie for children, it can be understood and enjoyed by people at any age.

r_coco_header_09cd3d07_large.jpg
I’m so excited to see this because the dog looks exactly like my dog! It looks beautiful :)

Last movie I saw was Justice League, which was really fun, did right by most of the characters, definitely worth seeing in the theatre.

Reactions: Pia
Been watching "Family Ties" on occasion. Last movie saw was Deadpool for the sixth or seventh time now I think. Need to go so Ragnarok and Justice League here soon

Someone said 'Future Man' on hulu?

OMG. The references to past movies and the video game base rule all. Time travel is always cool too (space time continuum, yeah boi). I loved 'This is the End' so this is my kind of tv show in terms of vulgarity. 5 thumbs up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brets
I just wrapped up the punisher and it was a fresh return to the Netflix marvel shows. I felt it was a more concise show compared to the defenders, and just miles ahead of the dumpster fire that was iron fist.

Outside of a side storyline in the show I enjoyed everything it brought to table.

Reactions: Gen
I just wrapped up the punisher and it was a fresh return to the Netflix marvel shows. I felt it was a more concise show compared to the defenders, and just miles ahead of the dumpster fire that was iron fist.

Outside of a side storyline in the show I enjoyed everything it brought to table.
It was solid. I liked the mini references to First Blood and the Hurt Locker, even Point Break at some scenes. A lot of the violence was unnecessary, however the overall product was cool.

Was watching 'Mr Brooks'...all about addiction, but not in the way you may expect.

Just finished season 3 of "Reign" just to realize that netflix doesnt have the last 4th season!! grrrr

Has anyone seen 'The Circle'? ...interesting concept about completely removing privacy...'transparency'.

Watched Psych the movie tonight. I only casually watched the show during its run. But, the movie was fun.

I just watched Peaky Blinders season 3 , episode 1. I like this serial a lot , not just the "bad boys" part , also the soundtracks are cool too in this serial.

Reactions: Ryuki22
Do cartoons count? Don't have the patience to watch movies lol :D Last Cartoon watched was Dexter's Laboratory, I love that show :h:

Reactions: Ryuki22
Has anyone seen 'The Circle'? ...interesting concept about completely removing privacy...'transparency'.

Yeah I watched a few months ago and loved Emma's acting in it and also Karen who was a pleasant surprise to me. It felt a bit surreal because we are kinda living in that world where people report that their facebook listens to their conversations, to give one example. It was worth watching, for sure.

Reactions: Ambers Troll

Finished this last night and I felt the same way! I didn’t bother with Iron Fist but I got three episodes into Defenders and was bored out of my skull. I find all the Marvel Netflix shows are about 3-4 episodes longer than they need to be, but I loved Punisher. I thought all the leads were great, I liked the violence. Got a little ham-fisted at times but overall so good and fun. I also find it refreshing when comic book/hero movies actually acknowledge people dying; in that sense, I’d rather have Punisher defending my city than Batman.

On that note, I knew we’d never get this in the DC movies, but I wish we did so bad:
E8D29F0A-69ED-43DC-86D5-C248975E523A.jpeg

Reactions: MDouble00
Finished this last night and I felt the same way! I didn’t bother with Iron Fist but I got three episodes into Defenders and was bored out of my skull. I find all the Marvel Netflix shows are about 3-4 episodes longer than they need to be, but I loved Punisher. I thought all the leads were great, I liked the violence. Got a little ham-fisted at times but overall so good and fun. I also find it refreshing when comic book/hero movies actually acknowledge people dying; in that sense, I’d rather have Punisher defending my city than Batman.

On that note, I knew we’d never get this in the DC movies, but I wish we did so bad:
View attachment 73721
I think that the extra value of Punisher can and should be related to Kathrine Bigalow (I hope I’m spelling it right). I grew up in a very militaristic society, and some of the traumas are straight from our hurt locker. When you’re trained to resist the natural reaction to break down when bullets fly, and flesh mixes with gun powder it does something to you when they do, I know from civilian experience.

I think that the extra value of Punisher can and should be related to Kathrine Bigalow (I hope I’m spelling it right). I grew up in a very militaristic society, and some of the traumas are straight from our hurt locker. When you’re trained to resist the natural reaction to break down when bullets fly, and flesh mixes with gun powder it does something to you when they do, I know from civilian experience.
i looooove The Hurt Locker and can see it’s influence, but I think military traumas and struggles to readjust to normal life is such a broad theme that it is hard to say just one movie really should be credited for its impact on the show. Also can’t forget to mention Lexi Alexander’s Punisher: War Zone! I love that movie and saw a lot of it in the show.

Speaking of that theme, I’m interested to see Thank You For Your Service. I can’t stand Miles Teller but it looks good, I want to read the book as well.

I shot Andy Warhol, a biographical movie about radical feminist Valerie Solanas.
Nice indie production, thought provoking and hilarious.

Star Wars- The last Jedi : Something for every star wars fan, if you enjoyed any of the previous movies this one is for you.

Reactions: Snowie1969 and Gen
I'm currently watching 'Episodes.' I think it is up to season 5 but I am only on season 2 (season one was amazingly funny). It is interesting as it stars Matt LeBlanc who played Joey in Friends. He really is a good actor, at least in this series, and the show is hilarious.

Reactions: DFT
Since all the theatres around me were booked asshole to elbows no Star Wars so I finally got around to watching Thor and then we rented Spider Man Homecoming. Both were fun flicks. Thor had more lol moments than I expected. If I had to nitpick I felt Spider Man was about 20 to 30 minutes longer than it needed to be.

Reactions: Gen
Star Wars- The last Jedi : Something for every star wars fan, if you enjoyed any of the previous movies this one is for you.

Ok, I'm the biggest fan of 'The Empire Strikes Back', and I really liked 'Rogue One.' The original 'Star Wars' was on cable so much back when cable became a thing that I know every stormtrooper wound placement and it really is in my brain.

But, man, I saw the first season of 'Girls' and watching Adam Driver in 'the Force Awakens,' I just can't get him as the whatever he is in the Star Wars universe. He will always be, to me, that guy on 'Girls'. :arghh: It hurts me that he was cast (but good for him)...I just can't get it out of my head.

Last edited: