AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 4, 2017
UK
Watched a few things of late:

1. Ozark. Brilliant programme, and I can't stand Jason thingio - but in this programme, he is great. I never did see how he was such a big name actor - but then realised that he is a child-actor.

2. Mama. Less said, the better really. If you haven't seen it, then get off of your arse and go and give it a go.

3. Electric Dreams - either my sci-fi nose is way off of late, or this is just terrible. Anyone else seen this?

Gen

Cam Model
Mar 23, 2013
Last movie was The Accountant. Even my giant crush on Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal couldn’t save it. What a mess.

Also finished season seven of The Walking Dead. I hate incomplete endings but I did enjoy the season a lot.

Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
Watched a few things of late:

1. Ozark. Brilliant programme, and I can't stand Jason thingio - but in this programme, he is great. I never did see how he was such a big name actor - but then realised that he is a child-actor.

2. Mama. Less said, the better really. If you haven't seen it, then get off of your arse and go and give it a go.

3. Electric Dreams - either my sci-fi nose is way off of late, or this is just terrible. Anyone else seen this?

Electric Dreams is a total flop, it’s a promise for a jacuzzi while all you get are farts in a bathtub, stay away from this adaptation of Philip K. Dick.

Oct 4, 2017
UK
Electric Dreams is a total flop, it’s a promise for a jacuzzi while all you get are farts in a bathtub, stay away from this adaptation of Philip K. Dick.

To be honest, I really didn't expect much - Channel 4 are good n'all, but they are always known for jumping on the bandwagon and getting it totally wrong. Their best output is by far original material - if you get a chance, take in a bit of Utopia, it is great.

I watched Mother! - a genuinely good film if that is what you want; but ostensibly, it does carry with it an abundance of subtext.

Great script though and even greater plot - an amazing plot.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Got caught up on South Park and Curb. Great to have Larry back.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
I'm not sure which is the bigger fail, Electric Dreams or Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories.

Not being all that into my cells I preferred Electric Dreams by pilot. Both were weak as tin.

(Did I miss the thread on the SNL satire of PickleBate or are we not talking about it?)

Rhiannon Reye

Cam Model
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
Twitter Username
@rhiannonreye
Tumblr Username
rhiannon-reye
Streamate Username
rhiannonreyex
Chaturbate Username
sweet_rhiannon
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/260018/Celestialxo/
Binge watching Stranger Things again. When my husband and I first watched it, our baby was only about a month old. So I was way more focused on that. I barely even rememberes a fraction of what happened. So we're watching to prepare for season 2.

Oct 15, 2015
Watched Kingsman: The Golden Circle last night. Really fun flick. The first one really surprised me in how much I enjoyed it. This one followed it really well.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
Just got done watching Wheelman. Pretty good. Kept up the action pace throughout pretty nicely.

Aug 2, 2015
Survivor season 35, Curb Your Enthusiasm season 9, and the Office season 2 (for some reason).

Walking Dead starts on Sunday!

DuoShi

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 17, 2012
Stranger Things 2. Watch it.

Oct 15, 2015
I just finished stranger things season 2. Didn't hook me as hard as the first season. But, overall I still enjoyed it.

I also have just wrapped up the first two seasons of Gotham. I have a definite like/hate relationship with the show.

Gen

Cam Model
Mar 23, 2013
I saw The Snowman, which has accurately been described as The Room of crime dramas. It was atrocious.

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the new IT last night. I liked that they added some things from the book that the 90's mini-series left out...but I was underwhelmed. I just love Finn Wolfhard, though. I see even bigger things in his future.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
Anyone seen Thor?, I wanted to see it so bad, but I have to take 2 hours bus ride and 1 hour boat ride + some to the nearest theater that is showing this. Is it worth it?

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Anyone seen Thor?, I wanted to see it so bad, but I have to take 2 hours bus ride and 1 hour boat ride + some to the nearest theater that is showing this. Is it worth it?
I just got home from it a bit ago. Better than the first 2, in my opinion. Very worth it!

• Helpful!
Reactions: _pilya_
Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
I've been binging Gotham, and now I know why, and it's not the writing or acting.
The lighting in this TV show is one of the best I've seen in years. I'd love to know the ropes of making a back ground and foreground and layers in a shot with lighting. It looks like one of the coolest and hardest professions ever.

Jul 4, 2011
Edinburgh... the Festival City!
MFC Username
WickedTouch
I've been in documentary mode recently... just finished Ken Burns inciteful and revealing 10 part series: "The Vietnam War" as well as Nile Rodgers 3 part series on the BBC: "How To Make It In The Music Business".

Tonight, I'm gonna go old school with: "Boyz N The Hood"