Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What was the last movie/show you watched?

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by lunarxkittn, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Stimcock_UK

Watched a few things of late:

1. Ozark. Brilliant programme, and I can't stand Jason thingio - but in this programme, he is great. I never did see how he was such a big name actor - but then realised that he is a child-actor.

2. Mama. Less said, the better really. If you haven't seen it, then get off of your arse and go and give it a go.

3. Electric Dreams - either my sci-fi nose is way off of late, or this is just terrible. Anyone else seen this?

2. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

Last movie was The Accountant. Even my giant crush on Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal couldn’t save it. What a mess.

Also finished season seven of The Walking Dead. I hate incomplete endings but I did enjoy the season a lot.

3. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

Electric Dreams is a total flop, it’s a promise for a jacuzzi while all you get are farts in a bathtub, stay away from this adaptation of Philip K. Dick.

4. KatSinclair

Cam Model

I'm watching Big Mouth on Netflix. It's really good lol

5. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

I just re-watched a documentary I loved as a teenager “Streetwise” by Martin Bell, despite the years, it still works.

6. Stimcock_UK

To be honest, I really didn't expect much - Channel 4 are good n'all, but they are always known for jumping on the bandwagon and getting it totally wrong. Their best output is by far original material - if you get a chance, take in a bit of Utopia, it is great.

I watched Mother! - a genuinely good film if that is what you want; but ostensibly, it does carry with it an abundance of subtext.

Great script though and even greater plot - an amazing plot.

7. frappucinocaramel

8. AJLive

Cam Model

I went to see The Mountain Between Us tonight & it was pretty good.

9. JessyAndJames

Transcendence. It was better than I expected! Before that, Game of Thrones! :)

10. heybarkeep

Got caught up on South Park and Curb. Great to have Larry back.

11. DFT

DFT

I'm not sure which is the bigger fail, Electric Dreams or Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories.

Not being all that into my cells I preferred Electric Dreams by pilot. Both were weak as tin.

(Did I miss the thread on the SNL satire of PickleBate or are we not talking about it?)

12. Rhiannon Reye

Binge watching Stranger Things again. When my husband and I first watched it, our baby was only about a month old. So I was way more focused on that. I barely even rememberes a fraction of what happened. So we're watching to prepare for season 2.

13. ramblin

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  14. DFT

DFT

I'd be lost without you, ramblin.

Bored with current TV, went back to rewatch Huff.

15. MDouble00

Watched Kingsman: The Golden Circle last night. Really fun flick. The first one really surprised me in how much I enjoyed it. This one followed it really well.

16. MSNAUGHTY1994

Inactive Cam Model It's my birthday!

Last movie: Kingsman: The Golden Circle - I would recommend, it was SO GOOD!
    Last show: Bojack horseman - season 4, season finale.